Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

God is Good - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God is Good (368 Views)

My Ass Is Growing, Life Is Good - Khloe / Liz Anjorin: God Is My Sugar Daddy, He Bought Me A New Car / Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God is Good by Chazblagos(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2018
God knows I have tried ..!
Re: God is Good by troublemakea(m): 9:26am On Aug 08, 2018
this guy again

the simple truth is both the person that want to help you and you even are gonna be in trouble with that step mum of urs .

help is not what you need rn but ceaseless prayers
Re: God is Good by Majesticniyi(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2018
So I should give you money and watch it waste again abi? You dey find alfa wey go help you upandan instead of you to go lock yourself up in a place for a week and talk to your maker yourself. Your problem never start oh, na introduction you still dey watch!

1 Like

Re: God is Good by MrLankeeee(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2018
Stop lamenting, stop visiting spiritualist,
Give your life to Christ and you will see a turn around in your life.

1 Like

Re: God is Good by Emancipator001: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2018
Jesus is the only way bro. If I say it's easy, I will be deceiving u but he is found of true seekers. Cry out to him and you will be surprised.
There Lord Jesus, have mercy on this your son, show him your love as you have shown me and turn his sorrow into joy. This , I ask in your unfailing name. Amen
Re: God is Good by Chazblagos(m): 7:16am On Aug 09, 2018
God is able ..

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Popular South African Music Singles / How Gov. Ajimobi Promised Me He Won't Demolish Music House / List Of Movies Stars (celebrities) Who Were Absent In 2018 AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.