Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Case Burn To Ashes On Third Main Land Bridge - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Case Burn To Ashes On Third Main Land Bridge (301 Views)

Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) / Two Brothers Burn To Death In Lagos-Badagry Expressway Auto Crash / 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Case Burn To Ashes On Third Main Land Bridge by gimmehear(f): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2018
While I was going to work this, I saw a terrible traffic on the way… From third Mainland Bridge was a serious holding, passing through Adeniji was worse so I kept wondering what could have happened that caused such traffic delay.
But on getting to Iyana Woroshoki I realised the accident which of course was a fire accident might have been the reason for the traffic.

A passenger in the car made me know that the accident was not only terrible but the Lagos fire extinguisher couldn’t control it… The car which was in the middle of that accident got burnt to ashes.

My utmost concern is I pray no ...

Visit link to watch video

http://gimmehear.com/car-burn-ashes-third-mainland-bridge/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

All Passengers Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into River During Argument Between Dri / Int'l Passport In PHC / Miami This Time!! 2019 Super Bowl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.