Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,221 members, 7,957,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Top 10 Video Games Based On Myths And Traditions - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Top 10 Video Games Based On Myths And Traditions (7850 Views)

10 Video Games That Were Doomed To Fail But Ultimately Surprised Us / 10 Video Games "Villains" Who Were The "Good" Guys / 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Video Games Based On Myths And Traditions by Topmaike007(m): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2018
na only God of war I played
Re: Top 10 Video Games Based On Myths And Traditions by wintersnow(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2018
durubennie:
men hell blade is dope wink

Is it available on PC?
Re: Top 10 Video Games Based On Myths And Traditions by durubennie(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2018
yeah i played mine on my pc
wintersnow:

Is it available on PC?
Re: Top 10 Video Games Based On Myths And Traditions by Tallest45(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2018
god of war bleeped us up lik Kratos killing every god den taking his own life
Re: Top 10 Video Games Based On Myths And Traditions by Conspiracist: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2018
op must be very mad for calling the Bible a myth angry

Bible is an history not a myth
Re: Top 10 Video Games Based On Myths And Traditions by MobileGees: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
Jaytecq:
...am I the only one who thinks no game can be compared to these two games God of war and Grand-theft

actually there's a game far better than those two games combined together the name is Legend Of Zelda angry

Don't argue with me argue with Google
Re: Top 10 Video Games Based On Myths And Traditions by sixtus3606(m): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Did you play any of these games? let's know in the comments
cc: lalasticlala

still playing GOW angry
Re: Top 10 Video Games Based On Myths And Traditions by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
StPete:

I have, on ps3. Do you want to buy?

1 and 2?
Re: Top 10 Video Games Based On Myths And Traditions by Sunnywhite33: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
U'all should try clash of clan and enjoy
Re: Top 10 Video Games Based On Myths And Traditions by Kaycee7(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
MobileGees:

actually there's a game far better than those two games combined together the name is Legend Of Zelda angry

grin grin
Nigerians think that any games that are popular in their area are the best games of all time.
Re: Top 10 Video Games Based On Myths And Traditions by iamHighDee(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2018
vasaratti:
Dante's Inferno - Christian Mythology
Dante's Inferno is based on Inferno from Dante's Divine Comedy.

You are a Templar Knight who needs to reclaim the soul of his lover from Lucifer himself. This means you'll need to travel through the nine circles of hell which isn't exactly an easy task.

You will come across many evil creatures that will need to be killed with your holy weapons, different circles of Hell all look very disturbing and have great themes like greed, lust and gluttony the game also has a pretty good combo system and interesting puzzles.

Who could think hell could be this much fun. grin grin

Man i love this game. Finished it 4 times
Re: Top 10 Video Games Based On Myths And Traditions by Jaytecq(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2018
MobileGees:

game for children
Re: Top 10 Video Games Based On Myths And Traditions by MbyAntia7: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
iamHighDee:

Man i love this game. Finished it 4 times

I need ur help with Dante's Inferno,

i went back to save game now i cant get past hoarders and wasters stage in dante's inferno, after fighting the hoarders nd wasters now the indicator that pops up on the lever that i should pull to bring down the spikes-filled platform to climb doest not pop up again after i went back to save progress.

Pls help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better / Xbox2 Vs Ps5 / How Much Is A Gameboy Advance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.