Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever (25194 Views)

Wayne Hennessey:The Third Goalkeeper Ever To Receive A Red Card At The World Cup / Why Kepa Arrizabalaga Has Made So Many Mistakes At Chelsea / €60million + Kepa Arrizabalaga For Italian Goalkeeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by dumininu01(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lol buh hw good is dis guy even Allison we saw him in the ucl... Crazy transfer market
Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by undisputedshay: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
gentlegenius:

Real Madrid is the winner... While Chelsea is the loser.

This is why I hate panic signings...
How on earth did Chelsea pay £73m for Kepa when Madrid paid only £31m for Courtois?
It's because Courtois is in the last year of his contract with Chelsea,which means he is going to be a free agent next summer...£31m is better than nothing while Kepa issue is different,Chelsea paid his buyout clause £71.6m in full so he could be allowed to join them..He's 23 and still has his best years ahead of him,let's just hope for the best.

2 Likes

Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by BENEAMATA: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
Foodforthought:
Watch how chelsea fans will start saying Kepa is better than Courtois
sorry , you must be mistaking chelsea fans for GOONERS !

1 Like

Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by Educhelssy: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
gentlegenius:

How on earth did Chelsea pay £73m for Kepa when Madrid paid only £31m for Courtois?

because courtois has just one year remaining on his contract while kepa signed a 5 year contract in january and his buy out increased

1 Like

Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by frankson1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kamelot77:
he will win the golden glove

:it's too early o mbok.
Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kamelot77:
he signed a 6yr new contract making his value to increase

Yep
Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
gentlegenius:

Courtois contract is expiring so either he leaves for 31m or Madrid signs him for free which would be a loss,and Kepa considering the age and his abilities and his contract with his former club hence the price just like Alisson
Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by 2kurupt(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
gentlegenius:

Because Courtois refused to extend his contract & will be available for free next June. So it's either Chelsea break the bank & bring in another top rated goalie then take the £35m (his worth) which Real Madrid will gladly pay or force an unhappy player to stay another year & lose him for free next year.
Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by 2kurupt(m): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
9japrof:
Chelsea for top money buy oblak, at least he proven unlike this guy that hasn't played in the high level

Oblak is older & far more expensive. Aside that Kepa is just 23 and still has prospect to reach his peak
Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by OLamylove: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
luckyogor:
Chaiiii,Chelsea wicked sha,them ignore pickford go spain go splash the cash,hahahah,they arw scared of pickford doin becoming another joe hart.
i heard Everton doesn't wanna sell
Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by Charleslewizy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Seriously undecided that money is just way too much.....anyways, I go still dey here wen wailers go start. make i just dey observe cool
Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by OLamylove: 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mateo Kovacic will join chelsea from real madrid on season long loan
Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by dtrend(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
tstx:
You better not concede any goal.

see my signature
Even with a porous defence?
Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by dtrend(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
killsmith:
Why would Chelsea want kovacic when they have good young British midfielders like drinkwater and loftus-cheek?

Instead of buying kovacic, they should go for Eric dier, will hughes, jonjo shelvey or jordan Henderson.

He's coming in on loan....
sorta a microphone testing deal....
Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by dtrend(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
popizaino:
Too much money Problems how to spend it.

Y not price Schmeichel who is proven tested trusted and cheaper.
Age is not on his(schmeichel) side ......
Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
oshe11:
Lies...cheesy

He bought his contract and NOW a free agent

So CHELSEA will sign him for FREEcheesygrin
chelsea paid the money. Who dash him 71M pounds?

1 Like

Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by TDonald: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
It's OFFICIAL

1 Like

Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by WesBreezy: 12:08am On Aug 09, 2018
Anybody for me should mount the goal for us apart from courtois.. Good move! Price just due to his age! Bilbao's no. 1 at this young age is not bad but he'd find it tougher at Chelsea! But I feel kasper Schmeichel would have been the best buy for us!
Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever by Seun360(m): 12:25am On Aug 09, 2018
Instead of them to invest in a quality goal getter, they went for an unproven goalkeeper who was bench by the basket they took to Russia.

The season is starring soon when time will surely tell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn / Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss / ‘I Would Rather Die In Battle’ – Anthony Joshua Speaks Ahead Of Fury Matchup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.