Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

English Premier League Club Bournemouth Sign Colombia’s Jefferson Lerma For £25 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / English Premier League Club Bournemouth Sign Colombia’s Jefferson Lerma For £25 (234 Views)

How Much Each Premier League Club Earned In 2018/2019 Season / Premier League Club Reacts To Nigeria Draw Against South Africa / Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

English Premier League Club Bournemouth Sign Colombia’s Jefferson Lerma For £25 by Premiumsoccer24(m): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2018
On Tuesday, Colombian and Levante international midfielder Jefferson Lerma have joined English club side Bournemouth for a club-record fee of £25 million (27.9 million euros, $32.3 million).

Reports reaching us revealed that the 23-year-old signed a five-year contract, subject to international approval.

Bournemouth club manager Eddie Howe revealed that "It's no hidden secret that Jefferson has been a great player we have pursued for a while this summer,"

"Jefferson Lerma is an exceptionally gifted player and a very good midfielder who will add a different style of play to our midfield pattern.
"He poses a lot of qualities that will fit in to the Premier League style of play and I'm eager to work with him."

Jefferson Lerma was part of the Colombia's 23 man squad and played all four matches at the World Cup in Russia including the quarter final loss to England.

He has made 93 appearances and scored 3 goals in all competitions over three league seasons for the Spanish side “Levante.”
"I have always loved and desire to play in the English Premier League and am very happy to have signed this great opportunity," said Jefferson Lerma.

"I look forward to a successful career with my new club and doing important things for the club."

Bournemouth FC got first promotion to the Premier League in 2015/2016 league season, and finished at the 12th position last season.

https://www.premiumsoccer24.com/2018/08/english-premier-league-club-bournemouth.html

(1) (Reply)

Join Thewolves Fantasy Football League / Cristiano Ronaldo: Can Juventus Star Restore Serie A To Its Former Glory? / Walker Stunner Ensure Man City Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.