Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

DJ Cuppy Officially Launches Her Foundation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Officially Launches Her Foundation (501 Views)

REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Officially Launches Her Foundation by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
@YomzzyBLog.com

Popular Nigerian Disc Jockey, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy just revealed that she has launched her foundation, Cuppy Foundation with seven beneficiaries this she made known on her IG page.

She wrote;

"Launched the @cuppyfoundation with a little party my at my office with 7 of my beneficiaries! Love you guys! Special thanks to my sister @nikkilaoye of @angel4lifefoundation �� #cuppycares"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/dj-cuppy-officially-launches-her.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: DJ Cuppy Officially Launches Her Foundation by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
What a good way to give back to the society..This is lovely cups

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Officially Launches Her Foundation by correctguy101(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wetin her foundation dey do?
Re: DJ Cuppy Officially Launches Her Foundation by Tamarapetty(f): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2018
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Officially Launches Her Foundation by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

‘john Dumelo Is Just A Friend’ - Joselyn Dumas Denies Dating Rumours / Live On Camera! Singer Mr Eazi Caught In Foursome With Temi Otedola’s Friends [P / Sad! Two Nigerians Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.