Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Nation Building With Fela Durotoye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nation Building With Fela Durotoye (359 Views)

Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) / Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nation Building With Fela Durotoye by anointedlinks: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
Excerpts
In November 2012; while in his office, Mr. Fela Durotoye felt a burden to pray and did. During this prayer session God told him that Nigeria will be the most desirable nation to live in by December 31st, 2025.

10 Values each Nigerian must live by to make this goal a reality are to;

1.) Make A Positive Impact On Everyone I Meet & Everywhere I Go.

2.) Be Solution Providers And Not A Part Of The Problem To Be Solved.

3.) Be Role Models Worthy Of Emulation.

4.) Be My Best In All That I Do Particularly The Things I Am Naturally Good At.

5.) Do the Right Thing At All Times, Regardless Of Who Is Doing The Wrong Thing.

6.) Value Time & Make The Best Use Of It.

7.) Care And Show Respect Through My Words And My Actions.

8.) Consciously Build A Great Legacy Starting Now, Today And Everyday.

9.) Live A Life Of Integrity And Honour.

10.) Make My Family, My Nation And My God Proud.

Source -
https://anointedlinks..com/2018/06/nation-building-with-fela-durotoye_7.html?m=1

Cc@ Mynd44, OAM4J
Re: Nation Building With Fela Durotoye by chriskosherbal(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Well looks good on theory but it is the practicability of it that really matters ...

I want a better Nigeria too and I pray I it comes to reality, am talking about a Nigeria were " I am from this tribe or what tribe are you before you are giving an employment or Favour is reduced to its bearest minimum.

A country were somebody will ask you ....were are you from and instead of saying I am a yoruba,hausa, igbo or any of the other tribe ..what comes out from your mouth first is I AM A NIGERIAN before your tribe .

God bless Nigeria

See signature
Re: Nation Building With Fela Durotoye by anointedlinks: 12:40am On Jun 01, 2019
Listen to Daily FIRE Prayers and INSPIRING Teachings & Sermons of Dr D.K Olukoya.

Install MFM Sermons NG mobile app here https:///MFMSermonsNGAPP

MFM Sermons NG .....inspiring SERMONS, fire PRAYERS

Shalom!!

Re: Nation Building With Fela Durotoye by anointedlinks: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
3 years 5 months to go

(1) (Reply)

$10 000 For Credible Infomation On The Illegal Invation Of The Nass By Dss / PDP Fight Against Saraki Impeachment / Revealed:senate Presidency And Apc's Hypocrisy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.