Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Donald Trump Insinuates Regime Change For Nigeria In 2019 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Insinuates Regime Change For Nigeria In 2019 (1345 Views)

CNN Insinuates TRUMP Has Corona Virus *pics / 10 Important Political Events In 2019 That Could Affect Global Politics / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Insinuates Regime Change For Nigeria In 2019 by johnaruson(m): 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
The international community, particularly the US government has shown thumb down for Nigeria as undemocratic things are happening in the country. ( Read as published by Critical Times News.)

Re: Donald Trump Insinuates Regime Change For Nigeria In 2019 by johnaruson(m): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
A statement from the United States Government caught my attention this morning, I didn’t miss its emphasis and language, the statement said in reference to 2019 elections in Nigeria , “we are focusing on how to do a peaceful transition and a democratic transition for Nigeria”. I thought the language was unusual as
Re: Donald Trump Insinuates Regime Change For Nigeria In 2019 by johnaruson(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
Previous governments of the United States, Obama’s for example would say, “ we want to see free and fair elections in Nigeria”. Study the language closely, it is clear the Trump administration has transition at the heart of the 2019 elections. And what does transition mean, “the process of changing from one state or condition to another”.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Insinuates Regime Change For Nigeria In 2019 by johnaruson(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
That’s the simple brutal truth. I have no doubt the United States Government has regime change on its mind. The Security, Economy and Corruption in Nigeria has been bothering the US. The US is not listening to the propaganda coming from Lai Mohammed’s table, it is listening to the international community and its partners.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Insinuates Regime Change For Nigeria In 2019 by johnaruson(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
2017 IMF score card to Nigeria is nothing to write home about. CNN capitalized their Nigeria 2017 reports based on adoption and release of Dapchi school girls as a sign of security failure.
Re: Donald Trump Insinuates Regime Change For Nigeria In 2019 by janvier27(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
I trust my main man Trump will be amused to see this. He is so intelligent to know that this is a decision for Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fallout Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Ghana:No Propaganda, No Riots,No Occupy Ghana / Live Update: Ghana @ 59th Independence Day Celebration / How Russia Is Preparing For WWIII

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.