Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) (59882 Views)

Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) / Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by gtown: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin grin AKPABIO WILL ONLY WIN VOTES IN HIS ANNANG REGION OF AKWA IBOM STATE AND NOT IN THE SOUTH SOUTH
That is to say he is plus to one side, but minus to the other side.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Tundeobama(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
brightlinse:
Point of correction , with Akpabio ,APC can fight for votes in Akwa Ibom State not in south south region ,because he is nobody in niger delta politics
who are you to call him nobody?The most popular politician tell me your governor if he match Akpabio records in infrastructure.
Akpabio the man that beautify a long forgotten akwa ibom.

4 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by chubinwa(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
I never knew this man is this relevant until this period. I wish him well sha

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by gtown: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
rozayx5:

I am annang and I won't vote any terrorist party

Akpabio defected for his personal greed and not on our behalf

He will be shocked when Fulani finish dealing with him
Yes oooo, Annang like me will rather vote for Atiku, Kwankoso, Makarfi, Lamido etc who are not Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Deadlytruth(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
See crowd. Won't all these people be queried and probably purnished for absence from work?

How many persons are employed in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by ogundeleai(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hitherto I usually believe Kano and North at large hold monopoly of pulling electorate crowd until what transpired today at Akwa Ibom... It's indeed a massive and monumental loss @OfficialPDPNig but nothing can be done that to congratulate @APCNigeria

4 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by sweetgala(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
I see the APC setting up Akpabio as next SP and if he plays his game right and things fall into plan we may be looking at the president from SE come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by keneck1: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
hammer6F:
AKPABIO IS A DISGRACE TO THE PEOPLE OF IKOT EKPENE FROM WHERE HE HAILS.

SS HAVE DISSOCIATE THEMSELVES FROM HIM.

AKWA IBOMITE HAVE DISSOCIATE THEMSELVES FROM HIM.

AKWA IBOM PEOPLE DONT WANT HIM TO BRING BOKO HARAM HERDSMEN TO THEIR STATE, SO THEY HAVE REJECTED HIM.

HE IS A LONE SOLDIER ON A SUICIDE MISSION.

AKPABIO POLITICAL CAREER IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL, HE IS NOW AN OBJECT OF REPROACH.

A MAN OUT TO SELL THE DESTINY OF AKWA IBOMITE FOR A MESS OF PORRIDGE, AT THE HAND OF THE SONS OF USMAN DAN FODIO OF FUTA JALLON.

AKPABIO HAVE NO ELECTORAL VALUE.

1) AMAECHI DEFECTED AS GOV, YET APC DID NOT TAKE RIVERS.

2)UDOM IS NOW FULLY IN CHARGE OF PDP IN AKWA IBOM.

3) SS PEOPLE HAVE A PHOBIA OF APC, THUS AKWA IBOMITE WILL NOT DEFECT WITH AKPABIO.

4) EFCC IS THE REAL REASON FOR AKPABIO DEFECTION, NOTHING ELSE.
this your crying and shouting will give you bp cool down boi APC has come to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by flexyrule(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
maasoap:

Wake up from your illusion, they are embracing APC. And there is nothing your pathetic life can do about it, you're helpless.
And who is this miserable creature quoting me? Sit behind your Windows-XP powered desktop and enjoy your illusions.
Sit in Lagos and argue with me in Abak!
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by chikarism: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
for me any sagacious mind should know that no amount of decamping from SS/SE can change the direction of vote.
what PDP should be scared is when for instance bigwig in the north decamp from PDP to APC that would be a big blow.

in summary what it will take the governor in Akwa Ibom is to during electioneering or campaign is to jst invite GEJ
nd d vote is settled
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Lordsocrates: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

This old man , everyone you have supported have either been disgraced, defeated or eliminated. GEJ, Nnamdi Kanu, Fayose, Ffk, Dino, Pastor Ize iyamu. Etc

See all these people claiming my Akwa Ibom state, PDP, dont cry, shaa, u won Kwara state and Lost Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Akemim(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akpabio has a huge fan base in Akwa Ibom. He will surely return to the Senate come 2019.

But for APC to win Akwa Ibom, it's nearly impossible, because PDP is like a religion in AKS.

Even with Akpabio in APC, Buhari will not still garner 10% of Akwa Ibom votes come 2019.
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by keneck1: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nobodys:

Live update of what oga.... The people suffering?, The unemployed youths or the people striving in a low standard of living?.......

Akpabio might have built stadium and all that but not everyone is blind and stupid....He had d opportunity to make life better for them, to provide employment which was most needed ....buh no he'll rather go to events Sharing money to people.....

If you think everyone in Akwaibom loves Akpabio and Buhari ,then you're so living in shadows......

eyaa take heart

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by gentlegenius(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
abc115:
Welcome ....Buhari will surely win South South
You sound like NgeneUkwenu...
Abeg shift aside.
I am living in Akwa Ibom and I have been following the political terrain here for a long while...
APC is quite strong in this state and Akpabio is a big catch no doubt...
But the three APC stalwarts leading the 3 major factions of APC in this state (Umana, Udoedeghe and Nsima) are bitter enemies of Akpabio.
Akpabio himself knows this, so he's coming with his own followers to form his own faction.
This division in the APC here is the reason why they will not unseat Udom.

Akpabio will find it very difficult to win his re election to the Senate under APC let alone win Akwa Ibom votes for buhari.

Besides Akwa Ibom, Akpabio has no influence in the Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by keneck1: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
rozayx5:

Afonja bingo pls stop quoting me
APC dead and buried In Akwa Ibom
eyaa so pained take heart eeh.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by PrincewithGod(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
olaoreawofele:
Nigeria is certainly in trouble if GA can bring out so many people for a sole and selfish interest. Can't NIgerians understand what these politicians are?

Those rejoicing that the crowd is mammoth are in error. Let PDP come up with a rally tomorrow you will see the same mammoth crowd made up the same individuals.
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by deomelo: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
[s]
rozayx5:

Afonja bingo pls stop quoting me

APC dead and buried In Akwa Ibom
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7538733_3874750120901118912520323483420005511462912n_jpege36bf0144824544d6ea49ab4a5dcf975

Village ipob loser, APC is live, well and direct in Akwa Ibom.

Abeg make den put these ipob losers on suicide watch before den comit harakiri...

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by 35824L: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akemim:
Akpabio has a huge fan base in Akwa Ibom. He will surely return to the Senate come 2019.

But for APC to win Akwa Ibom, it's nearly impossible, because PDP is like a religion in AKS.

Even with Akpabio in APC, Buhari will not still garner 10% of Akwa Ibom votes come 2019.

What is the benefit of lying to yourself? APC is kicking PDP out of Akwa Ibom state and Buhari is assured of at least 50% of the votes all to Akpabio's credit. Akwa Ibomites don't bear any grudges against PMB like the jews from the gully erosion region. Even the outgoing governor Udom is secretly supporting buhari for 2019, but that is not enough to save him from defeat at the hands of the Akpabio-led APC.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Nobodys(f): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
efilefun:
But you all praised and worshipped Fayose for doing the part of ur text highlighted.
You all....?. you and who?.
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Deadlytruth:

How many persons are employed in Nigeria?

The look too enthusiastic to not have a job.
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by fokusmind: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
gtown:

Yes oooo, Annang like me will rather vote for Atiku, Kwankoso, Makarfi, Lamido etc who are not Fulani.
Even Saraki , the Wazirin Gari" (traditional Prime minister) of the Fulani emirate of Ilorin is a fulani

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Lordsocrates: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
So Nigerians dont even know that its Akpabio that single handedly won, the seat for Udom, its Akpabio that gave GEJ 1.3votes ?
Akpabio has machineries, PDP played itself wen they didn't give Akpabio the much attention he craves

6 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by sddiamond: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Amechi is no longer relevant but Apabio, keep dreaming.

veraponpo:
Finally, the rank is broken.

This is a major catch for the APC.

With Akpabio in, APC can favourably fight for votes in the South south region.

2019 will be interesting.

Meanwhile, I cant wait to see the battle that will break out in the rank and file of the PDP among their Presidential Candidates- Bukola Saraki, Atiku Abubakar, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Turaki, Dankwambo, Sule Lamido and others

In the voice of Fayose, I am resting like a bat grin
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by sddiamond: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
See lies, I di egwu

Butterflyleo:

He defected with

1) 18 House of Assembly members,

2) 14 Local Government Chairmen,

3) 17 Local Government PDP Chairmen.

Many more are joining him even now
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Edet08:
Youths arise and get a life. How long shall you continue to wallow in ignorance? Politicians are only out for their own selfish interest. If there was gainful employment for all,you think people would care about politics? Majority of persons gathered here are only there for the largess and nothing more. It’s only in AKS that you’ll see things like PA to PA to PA etc... because of joblessness. More so,if Akpabio loved us so much why couldn’t he establish industries where we all can be gainfully employed? It’s high time we focused more on self than in this.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by anigold(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Princess4ng:

lol.... buh what is EFCC turning too..... i thought it was A LAW ENFORCEMENT agency on its own devoid of government and political parties? this people actually r taking us for granted! toying with the constitution and law.... where r international Law agencies...i think they need to step up oo
we are not practicing democracy in Nigeria but pseudo-Military governance
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by anigold(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
Edet08:
Youths arise and get a life. How long shall you continue to wallow in ignorance? Politicians are only out for their own selfish interest. If there was gainful employment for all,you think people would care about politics? Majority of persons gathered here are only there for the largess and nothing more. It’s only in AKS that you’ll see things like PA to PA to PA etc... because of joblessness. More so,if Akpabio loved us so much why couldn’t he establish industries where we all can be gainfully employed? It’s high time we focused more on self than in this.
that's the truth ooo and nothing more..
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Codes151(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
hammer6F:
AKPABIO IS A DISGRACE TO THE PEOPLE OF IKOT EKPENE FROM WHERE HE HAILS.

SS HAVE DISSOCIATE THEMSELVES FROM HIM.

AKWA IBOMITE HAVE DISSOCIATE THEMSELVES FROM HIM.

AKWA IBOM PEOPLE DONT WANT HIM TO BRING BOKO HARAM HERDSMEN TO THEIR STATE, SO THEY HAVE REJECTED HIM.

HE IS A LONE SOLDIER ON A SUICIDE MISSION.

AKPABIO POLITICAL CAREER IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL, HE IS NOW AN OBJECT OF REPROACH.

A MAN OUT TO SELL THE DESTINY OF AKWA IBOMITE FOR A MESS OF PORRIDGE, AT THE HAND OF THE SONS OF USMAN DAN FODIO OF FUTA JALLON.

AKPABIO HAVE NO ELECTORAL VALUE.

1) AMAECHI DEFECTED AS GOV, YET APC DID NOT TAKE RIVERS.

2)UDOM IS NOW FULLY IN CHARGE OF PDP IN AKWA IBOM.

3) SS PEOPLE HAVE A PHOBIA OF APC, THUS AKWA IBOMITE WILL NOT DEFECT WITH AKPABIO.

4) EFCC IS THE REAL REASON FOR AKPABIO DEFECTION, NOTHING ELSE.
udom is a learner.. He knows nothing about akwa ibom PDP and politics. He's on the balance cuz he didn't take his own ppl (eket senatorial ) along like akpabio did in IK. BTW, he has also contributed in defending akpabio despite what we told him so.... He says he's a deacon... Time to fast done reach.... If not... Na Lagos he go return

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by anigold(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
gentlegenius:

You sound like NgeneUkwenu...
Abeg shift aside.
I am living in Akwa Ibom and I have been following the political terrain here for a long while...
APC is quite strong in this state and Akpabio is a big catch no doubt...
But the three APC stalwarts leading the 3 major factions of APC in this state (Umana, Udoedeghe and Nsima) are bitter enemies of Akpabio.
Akpabio himself knows this, so he's coming with his own followers to form his own faction.
This division in the APC here is the reason why they will not unseat Udom.

Akpabio will find it very difficult to win his re election to the Senate under APC let alone win Akwa Ibom votes for buhari.

Besides Akwa Ibom, Akpabio has no influence in the Niger delta.
that's the bitter truth. He may likely lose his senatorial seat 2019..
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Oblang(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
flexyrule:
Chief. You are doing your job well, but you cannot force APC on Akwa Ibomites. Akpabio might have a huge fan base there, but his influence and defection is strictly for his political survival. BTW, the two commisioners were sacked by the state governor.

Political survival u say? Infact Akpabio have a better chance in PDP to return to the senate than he will have in APC...
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Edet08(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
What a meme���
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Truly, No hope for Nigeria... If you listen to Akpabio live now on channels, his reason for decamping is, 'PDP has no reward system'. Saying why will the party assign Saraki as leader while people like GEJ, Sambo, David mark etc are there... So therefore, it has nothing to do with we Nigerians and our favour. So people, lets just go to sleep...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) / Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) / Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.