Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza (53589 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by WotzupNG: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo and his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez enjoyed a luxury yacht trip inIbiza on Tuesday.

At one point, the 33-year-old Juventus star was pictured playfully throwing his bikini-clad girlfriend, 24, into the sea, as they frolicked together in the sunshine.

The couple were accompanied by friends and family on the luxury yacht trip. 

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/08/ronaldo-girlfriend-ibiza/

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by WotzupNG: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Parkiz(f): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
wow

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by WotzupNG: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
More photos

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by OneCorner: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Make me sef go throw nkechi inside river.

403 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Chapelbeatz(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Even with the leisure hin leg still be like capital "K".

I think they should come and do that leisure in river niger oooooooooooooooo
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by youngberry001(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
World best,,,,,

i salut!!

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by chriskosherbal(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
I have only one thing to say MONEY IS GOOD.

Money is the lubricant every love affair needs to strive well take it or leave it..

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Preca(f): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
so sweet and beautiful

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by codedflowz(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2018

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by MrAnele(m): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
.Abeg when will all this celebs start coming to Nigeria for vacation

see my signature
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Kingkamba(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
money
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by spartan50(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Well done.. that azz sha

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Land for sale
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wey shark wen u need them

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by mejai(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
just negodu dimkpa... grin

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Mutemenot(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Capital play

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Seunnzy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
thought they said she's pregnant
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Olateef(m): 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Let me rush and throw my GF over third mainland brigde

15 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by HajimeSaito(m): 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Only got one life to live. Haterz drown yourselves.

[img]https://media1./images/bd7d1a86cc1d848db7fa269b90b02d02/tenor.gif?itemid=5113761[/img]

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Sharpshooota: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
OneCorner:

You tired of tribal slurs

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by mhizace: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
romantic one winkromantic one
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by ihatebuhari(f): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
very ugly girl
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by scarffield(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
EWURE
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by MrAnele(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ronaldo was created for one purpose and one purpose only.... TO PLAY FOOTBALL

see my signature

meanwhile i go throw my very sexy girlfriend - Adaku - inside river tomorrow...

#ThrowingGoals

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by olatade(m): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
OneCorner:

you no well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Preca:
so sweet and beautiful
the action scene when a shark pops out of no where.

Preca issa goal
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Custaqueen(f): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
chai see as this lady is just enjoying life..and am here getting naked for peanuts....there's God ohh

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by win2kwire: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
All that money...see yeye chik wey e carry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others / Super Eagles Keeper Nwabili Returns Back To His South Africa Club Chippa United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.