Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria Cont - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria Cont (274 Views)

How Old Is Rejoice Iwueze? Biography: Profile, Age, Career, Song, Pictures, Cont / How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria.com: My Experience Cont / "I Make N45,000 Monthly" - Local Nail Cutter Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria Cont by kbabawale: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
On the other hand, I said to myself"nothing ventured, nothing gained". I would risk it and see how it goes.There is no harm in trying. This motivated me to keep writing the articles. I told myself that if eventually he did not pay for my service, I would cancel the agreement and pitch my tent with another website. I would also not be dissapointed because I knew that an average Nigerian would always like to scam the next man and play a fast one on him.

I always expected the whole thing to be a scam. However, I was pleasantly surprised to get an Acces Bank credit alert of #5000 from him. He fulfilled his promise by crediting my account when I completed the articles. I wa surprised by his sincerity, integrity and willingness to honour agreements. Well, I sent him an e-mail to acknowledge the money credited to my account. I even thank him. This reinforced my belief to continue working with him.
Since then, I have written at least with articles. This post is my 32nd article.

(1) (Reply)

Kensley Ayanna, Baby Girl Born Blind Is One Year Old / Medical Radiography / Apply Now: Awf#wateryoudoing Youth Photo Competition 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.