Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

“Come Back Home”- Davido Advises Nigerian Artistes In Diaspora - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Come Back Home”- Davido Advises Nigerian Artistes In Diaspora (429 Views)

Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him / Davido Advises Timaya, Soso Soberekon And Peruzzi To "Go And Marry" .(Video) / "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Come Back Home”- Davido Advises Nigerian Artistes In Diaspora by Newsmania: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Davido and very few other African artistes are championing the globalization of the Afrobeat sound.

The DMW boss has risen to the top within few years and he has toured several European and American countries.

In a recent interview with Pause Magazine, Davido was asked to advise Nigerian artistes in the overseas who are trying to get their songs heard in the continent and he responded “Go to Nigeria.”

Read excerpts from the interview below:-

There’s a lot of African artists based in London, but they’re trying to reach you guys in Nigeria, what advice would you give them?

Go to Nigeria.

Really, you think they should go back?

If they’re trying to reach somewhere it’s the best place to be. But it just depends, to be honest. Mr. Eazi was in London, then he came back.

Do you think you have to get the love from home first before things take off?

To be honest, me, I’m not into this international stuff but I’m really doing it because I’m one of those people pioneering this movement. I have to put a cape on my back and do it for the culture but I always prefer being at home.

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/come-back-home-davido-advises-nigerian-artistes-in-diaspora/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: “Come Back Home”- Davido Advises Nigerian Artistes In Diaspora by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ajoo dabi ile.
Re: “Come Back Home”- Davido Advises Nigerian Artistes In Diaspora by Babyforever(f): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
Help the ones at home before calling others to come join them
Re: “Come Back Home”- Davido Advises Nigerian Artistes In Diaspora by DABREEZYTOS(f): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Talking about help?Davido is the first person on the list of artistes that helps people
Babyforever:
Help the ones at home before calling others to come join them
Re: “Come Back Home”- Davido Advises Nigerian Artistes In Diaspora by Babyforever(f): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
Talking about help?Davido is the first person on the list of artistes that helps people
How sure you ?

1 Like

Re: “Come Back Home”- Davido Advises Nigerian Artistes In Diaspora by DABREEZYTOS(f): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
did u read about the airport staff he helped paid for his surgery?even Maryorkun,who he just saw his song and twitter and called him up etc to mention a few
Babyforever:
How sure you ?
Re: “Come Back Home”- Davido Advises Nigerian Artistes In Diaspora by Merimental(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Ajoo dabi ile.
dat track by sound sultan
Re: “Come Back Home”- Davido Advises Nigerian Artistes In Diaspora by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Merimental:

dat track by sound sultan
you sabi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'Loyalty Is Royalty': Dele Momodu Pictured With His Bentley / After NYSC Registration, Davido Heads To Boston For His US Tour / Kim Kardashian Denies Drake Romance Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.