Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti (17607 Views)

Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) / Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes / APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by TMemos: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
The attached letter shows the Abia State Governor, Ikpeazu, taking out a full page in Daily Trust newspaper of today to prevail on the Kano state Governor, Ganduje, to accept the chieftaincy title which the Chairman of Abia State Traditional Council is offering him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by Oceannaagent: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Are they begging him undecided
Called it asslicking, waiting when Ikpeazu will be turbaned in Kano as well.

Looking for a life investment opportunity where a stream of increasing income is for life? Here is an opportunity for you, check my profile to know more about the Oceanna.

Use the contact information there kiss

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by Sagay212: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
lol...ipods are slaves....

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by TheKingIsHere: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbos begging aboki to accept title? grin

This is so funny

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by DAntivirus: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
All for the mullar....

Association of International Developers (AID) grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by softmind24: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lol

The Fulani we love to hate

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by Billygene: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Chai! This is the end then

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by sparko1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
What the hell?

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by BlackPantherxXx: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Doctorate in Asslicking

Operation Lafuro Lafuro
angry

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by mknigeriagreat: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
wata friends for? I just shake my head for illiterates making noise for these people. I could remember many years back when I was getting married, many friends and colleagues from different tribes traveled down to the west with me from South and north for my wedding. We bonded and still bond but when I see young minds fighting each other for ethnicity reasons most of you were not there when it was toggled out, I just shake my head. We all want the white guys to respect us and never discriminate against us but we as Nigerians self exhibit this racism like we ain't from the same country. Very pathetic.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by Hotguy27: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Just for Peace to reign.
Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by Kennydoc(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
This is a slap on our faces. This is atrocious!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mr Eze Daberechi Dick is an idiot ........

All the way to kano....has igbo prominent sons to confer title finished....why are these people always on a deadly mission in igboland....

Ikpeazu is an idiot in adding his voice to that request.....he should have ignored the so called Eze...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by python2gbera: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Slaves to the Caliphate...

-python2

26 Likes

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by Cathtom(f): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Love and unity should be embraced

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by ukukaegbu(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nothing wrong in that.

Same way the Ooni came to the East to foster good relationship

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by efecha4u: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
what is the main purpose of the chieftaincy title,and truly there was a country smh

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by RexTramadol1: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
What's funny?
Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by lecowas: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
Fake news. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by visijo(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
Fallacy
Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by BlackPantherxXx: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin grin grin

"Slaves to the caliphate" as them like to talk am

Eponyeeboz:
Hahahahahaha

Serve Makarfi
Worship Saraki
Beg Dankwambo
Adore Kwankwaso
Dedicate their lives to Atiku
Sell their futures to Tambuwal

Now, they're begging Ganduje in the name of Shuku Obuko Eponmalu.

Since they said others are slaves for voting Buhari, Ipob pigs now desperately looking for Hausa Fulanis they can pledge their futures to.

TheKingIsHere:
Igbos begging aboki to accept title? grin

This is so funny

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by Smarte724(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
Imagine
Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by ridwanmasculinn(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
I concur
Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by booblacain(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
igbos are just giving out chieftaincy titles like it is tissue paper.

16 Likes

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by expialidocious: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
All of you talking trash, do you know that the Kano State Governor had hitherto named a road in Kano after Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia...so he is merely repaying a kindness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by gurnam: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nairaland ipob reading this news right now grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Governor Appeals To Kano State Governor To Accept Abia Chieftaincy Ti by gurnam: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
expialidocious:
All of you talking trash, do you know that the Kano State Governor had hitherto named a road in Kano after Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia...so he is merely repaying a kindness.

Ok

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) / How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu / "We Won’t Return" - Abducted Chibok Girls Say In New Boko Haram Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.