Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri (48847 Views)

Peter Obi That Claims To Be A Saint Has Now Been Arrested - Reno Omokri / Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer / These Photos Broke Buhari's Heart and Made Osinbajo Wept Like A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri by edupedia: 2:08am On Aug 09, 2018
Trittee:
And Daura wept!!

Onokri.. The most shameless so-called "man of God" in Nigeria...
Re: Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri by RevenGeMission: 2:23am On Aug 09, 2018
Funny people , the so called coup plotters were already in a Hotel in Abuja

But continue to bask in the glory of senseless mentality , it's allowed

In your mind anything you read from media houses is true
comos:
Buhari, Osibanjo, Oshiomole, Daura, Ahmed Lawal & all the APC exco are the ones that plotted this coup.

Lawal Daura was only made a sacrificial lamb just to save their face.

Osibanjo can not say he is not aware of the plans by APC/DSS to impeached saraki when all the media houses are already aware.

1. Why did osibanjo have to wait till 12 noon before sacking daura,

2. why did Osibanjo did not order the DSS to leave the assembly immediatly as at 6.30 am when pictures where everywhere of how the DSS has blocked entrance to NASS.

3. It was only when the APC coup plotters could not come to NASS because of the tense situation having sense that the coup have failed, then Osibanjo quickly sack Daura just to save the face of the presidency.

4. Daura will surely be compensated later, forget about the fake sack

people should stop absolving Osibanjo he knew about the coup to impeach saraki

1 Like

Re: Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri by emmie14: 2:25am On Aug 09, 2018
klax:

It's better you are not born because even dead wood reason better than you.

We are talking of a reckless demon here you are talking like someone thst has holes in his brain.
I didn't miss the target. I shoot you at forehead. What I have written I have written. Now reply to dead wood.

1 Like

Re: Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 09, 2018
9jatriot:
Maybe Lawal wept, maybe he did not weep, I do not know but I know that in either of the two case Reino is a no position to know. I am curious, does he get paid to twict because he fabricates things effortlessly and shamelessly.

Reno is simply shameless, HD has been called out several turns on his kids and even given evidence to prove it and yet he still posts. The man simply enjoys the popularity he has gained and unfortunately Nigeria is filed with gullible minded people who simply refuse to reason
Re: Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri by mechanics(m): 5:15am On Aug 09, 2018
He's not making sense.
Re: Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri by klax(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2018
emmie14:

I didn't miss the target. I shoot you at forehead. What I have written I have written. Now reply to dead wood.

Good morning fellow NL I beseech you in the name of Allah or God whichever you choose that shun tyranny it doesn't matter what party or religion or the tribe you belong to things has to be done in much better way not with the show of shame apc + buhari + Daura etc are displaying I repeat if even at all such babaric act had happened in the past pls must it happen again or keep happening then what is the joy of being human if old mistake becomes norm? Bro anyone that live such life is under a curse.

Happy Thursday. Time for office talk to you later.
Re: Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri by Ezi1993(f): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2018
Timfreds:
He was weeping because he was made the scapegoat of APC Presidency coup attempt. He was used and dumped. Anyway he will be well compensated.
your on point.

1 Like

Re: Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2018
Baawaa:
Reno omokri,you too will soon weep grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I liked him better when he was active on Nairaland as Beaf.
Re: Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri by dederocs(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2018
Daura is very dumb.
Re: Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri by aklion: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2018
If Jesus wept who is he not to...
Re: Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri by Bimpe29: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2018
Daura was an unlucky scape goat. What a damage control!
Re: Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri by kindnyce(m): 9:32am On Aug 09, 2018
Timfreds:
He was weeping because he was made the scapegoat of APC Presidency coup attempt. He was used and dumped. Anyway he will be well compensated.

Conspiracy theorists...
Oya let Mr Daura an experienced spy master speak out as being the fall guy like MISCREANTS had been speculating
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri by parizzz: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2018
comos:
Buhari, Osibanjo, Oshiomole, Daura, Ahmed Lawal & all the APC exco are the ones that plotted this coup.

Lawal Daura was only made a sacrificial lamb just to save their face.

Osibanjo can not say he is not aware of the plans by APC/DSS to impeached saraki when all the media houses are already aware.

1. Why did osibanjo have to wait till 12 noon before sacking daura,

2. why did Osibanjo did not order the DSS to leave the assembly immediatly as at 6.30 am when pictures where everywhere of how the DSS has blocked entrance to NASS.

3. It was only when the APC coup plotters could not come to NASS because of the tense situation having sense that the coup have failed, then Osibanjo quickly sack Daura just to save the face of the presidency.

4. Daura will surely be compensated later, forget about the fake sack

people should stop absolving Osibanjo he knew about the coup to impeach saraki

BEEN THE Ag. C-IN-C... YOU DONT CARRY OUT DIRECTIVE ON YOUR OWN AND 'MAYBE' THE INFORMATION HASNT GOTTEN TO HIM AS AT 6;30AM AS CLAIMED BY YOU.. WHEN HE GOT THE INFORMATION, HE CALLED ON HIM(DAURA) FOR HIS REASONS, BEFORE TAKING HIS DECISION..
Re: Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri by bros856: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
EmagNig:
Reno Omokri, ex-President Goodluck Jonathan’s aide has said that the ex DSS boss, Lawal Daura wept like a baby when he was arrested after his sack.

He also mentioned that it is a lie to say that the Director-General of the Department of State Services, Lawal Daura, who was sacked yesterday by the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo was working for the Senate President Dr Bukola Saraki.

Below is how he made his claims on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1027080284490149888

https://lailasnews.com/lawal-daura-wept-like-a-baby-after-he-was-arrested-reno-omokri/RENO OMOKRI, YOU LIE MORE EVEN YOUR CHILDREN AT HOME. YOU ARE GROWING EVERYDAY AND SHOULD BE A ROLE MODEL TO YOUR CHILDREN. IS THIS WAS YOU LEAVE BEHIND FOR THEM ON SOCIAL MEDIA, LIVING IN UK AND LYING ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING IN NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory / Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts As Toyota Snubs Nigeria, Opens Assembly Plant In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.