Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Npower/ Permanent Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower/ Permanent Job (961 Views)

Npower: We’re Working On Modalities To Exit 2016 To Permanent Job-sadiya (video) / Npower:expect Delayed Payment/exit Of 2016 To A Permanent Job Is Next– Sadiya / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower/ Permanent Job by Odinacious: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
hmmm waiting since for npower deployment since december last year and now l have a full time teaching job. now dont know what to do or which to choose because npower might end next year if GMB looses election. I NEED ADVICE PLEASE
email fetometer@gmail.com
Re: Npower/ Permanent Job by iHart(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Odinacious:
hmmm waiting since for npower deployment since december last year and now l have a full time teaching job. now dont know what to do or which to choose because npower might end next year if GMB looses election. I NEED ADVICE PLEASE
email fetometer@gmail.com
If the teaching Job is paying higher, please go for it. The only thing I have noticed people say about Npower is that many participants are not regular with the job. That is to say, if you go with npower, you can "codely" manage other side jobs. But if you go for this your teaching job, you may not be able to do other serious things.

I know a lecturer who is also in npower, I don't really know how she manages the two. The thing I know is that she doesn't attend the npower programme but she recieves alerts always. There is this other councilor in my LGA, he is also in npower. There was a lady I did work for last year, she works with Lapo or so, and also in npower. I am not saying you should take the two and use npower as awoof money, but if you have tongue, use it to count your teeth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018lagos Whatsapp Group / Dangote Group Recruitment 2019 | Application Portal And Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.