Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC (44106 Views)

LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. / Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by Cherez: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Igbos are terrorist
Honestly, you should be ashamed of yourself for reeking these words often.
Every little thing is IPOB, why don't you go ahead and deal with just one man; SARAKI, your nemesis?
You ain't ashamed of yourself to call a non-violent group a terrorist just because they don't agree with you and you hardly criticise but support a govt supposedly supporting it's kinsmen to annihilate others.
Bros, where is your heart? I guess it's so backwards.
Inasmuch as I don't like or agree with IPOB you BMCs of little minds are quiet pathetic for persistently tagging this group terrorists just like your father fought against the proscription of boko Haram.
No wonder Naija has remained as dark as hell

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by franchasng: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2018
Mchawi:

Keep quiet Zombie

he won't understand your refined English.

Tell him: keeping kwayet foolu he will understand u better that way cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by 2016v2017: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2018
comos:
Buhari, Osibanjo, Oshiomole, Daura, Ahmed Lawal & all the APC exco are the ones that plotted this coup.

Lawal Daura was only made a sacrificial lamb just to save their face.

Osibanjo can not say he is not aware of the plans by APC/DSS to impeached saraki when all the media houses are already aware.

1. Why did osibanjo have to wait till 12 noon before sacking daura,

2. why did Osibanjo did not order the DSS to leave the assembly immediatly as at 6.30 am when pictures where everywhere of how the DSS has blocked entrance to NASS.

3. It was only when the APC coup plotters could not come to NASS because of the tense situation having sense that the coup have failed, then Osibanjo quickly sack Daura just to save the face of the presidency.

4. Daura will surely be compensated later, forget about the fake sack

people should stop absolving Osibanjo he knew about the coup to impeach saraki
Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by blazer2018: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2018
deltaisgreat:
APC said that they have performed well including in provision of health care facilities yet the man who all the so called good facilities can't use it. Is that not hypocrisy? Buhari should be impeached now.

Go and impeach him now..sebi u have d power to do so

As if PDP did anything in d health sector...only if d various PDP govts had done something tangible in d sector with d monies they looted with impunity...hypocrites undecided
Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by aremuforlife(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2018
Sometime, nigerian choose to disgrace thierselves home and away. We believed to be literate but behave like semi illiterate. We keep disgracing ourselves for selfish reason.
We are in another man's country to better our lives but we still manage to skip our daily duty to form an unyield protest.
Even the Britain PM is in Italy with her family for holiday and i'm yet to see any protest in italy. And they also have thier own domestic challenges.
It's high time we all come together as one and advertise Nigeria as a good product and not bad product, we need to stop all this public symphaty because it is ridiculing us a as nation.
Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by Redhot111(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up
Igbos are terrorist
Sarcastic sarrki, you are earning ur 30k.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by haaryobhami: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

grin

Have you observed that oloshos too are now political commentators?
u are just disgracing urself nd hr family member,u can't type without committing grammatical blunders,u cant argue logically (of all bmc u are d dullest to me even ngene is more intelligent than u)now u av stoop so low to gender shamming.look how pathetic nd shameless u have become.
i dont blame you tho,i blame d people dat stoop so low to d extent of relating with u cause u have nothing upstairs nd i wonder we picked u to defend buhari cause u are doin a very bad job

3 Likes

Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by adebajosnr: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2018
honda civic 2006 buy and drive for full details contact 07038150411 direct owner at abuja serious buyer only price #900,000 negotiable
Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by mavinc4u(f): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2018
blazer2018:

Go and impeach him now..sebi u have d power to do so

As if PDP did anything in d health sector...only if d various PDP govts had done something tangible in d sector with d monies they looted with impunity...hypocrites undecided

So because PDP did not do then APC should not do too? Where is your brain? What kind of youths do you have in this country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by Phurlareen44(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
bloodykiller:
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard
kiss the truth

So sorry for you... Pls calm down
Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by chiizworld(f): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2018
Loving this

2 Likes

Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2018
just negodu the kind of international scene that useless toothless clown sai Barbar is causing in London.... they should deport and sanction that tyrant

2 Likes

Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by gudnex22(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos are disgruntle elements
Your worst nightmare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by mercenary: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:
sense kpo fah... So people asking the incompetent dullard to go and use the health services he has provided are Ipob or eczema is disturbing your eyes abi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by victordaimond: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Igbos are terrorist
you are an idiot and a terrorist for saying that rubbish .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by dotman27: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2018
Nigerians in diaspora definitely up to the game compared to the Nigerians back at home

1 Like

Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by blazer2018: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2018
mavinc4u:

So because PDP did not do then APC should not do too? Where is your brain? What kind of youths do you have in this country?

Well, I know for sure that dis govt isn't doing much in d health sector, but if PDP is d party we are looking up to come fix it...then i will rather stick with APC who is compensating for it in other sectors that d PDP govts had failed...If there is any credible and better candidate than Buhari out there apart from coalition of chronic treasury rapers converging in PDP; i will gladly support and vote for him.

As far as I am concerned my region is benefiting under Buhari more than we did from 16 years of PDP misrule...dis govt is not perfect, far from it...but they have done and doing over 60% of what i expected from them....So i stand with them.

Now to where my brain is, i want to be believe u did some biology in school...so my answer is...my brain is where urs is in ur body.
Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by CanineOfJackal: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2018
Mchawi:

Same old gender shaming. Try another line ode. Like your Saviors mistress Lorreta onochie.. You are nothing but an ass licking irrelevant fool..
pity sarrki. you be made that old man to lose his manhood. kudos

2 Likes

Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by cdialauka: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2018
It's clear you missed the point. You're more interested in how others perceive you than holding your leaders accountable. The British PMs case is different...She uses the medical system in the UK because it is working but PMB is not interested in developing the medical system/ hospitals in Nigeria but uses not once,twice or three times...he is quick to run to the UK to treat himself while his country's medical system is in shambles..isn't that HYPOCRISY ? If the British leaders did not develop their medical system, will Buhari travel there to use it?...its when people are slaves and have no value for their country men , they talk this way

aremuforlife:
Sometime, nigerian choose to disgrace thierselves home and away. We believed to be literate but behave like semi illiterate. We keep disgracing ourselves for selfish reason.
We are in another man's country to better our lives but we still manage to skip our daily duty to form an unyield protest.
Even the Britain PM is in Italy with her family for holiday and i'm yet to see any protest in italy. And they also have thier own domestic challenges.
It's high time we all come together as one and advertise Nigeria as a good product and not bad product, we need to stop all this public symphaty because it is ridiculing us a as nation.

2 Likes

Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by Ikpewe: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2018
deltaisgreat:
APC said that they have performed well including in provision of health care facilities yet the man who all the so called good facilities can't use it. Is that not hypocrisy? Buhari should be impeached now.
SEE UR FLAT HEAD
Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by phase1: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2018
Ikpewe:
SEE UR FLAT HEAD

What's the name of your tribe? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by Siberia01(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2018
Dnt mind them zombies dnt hv brains
toolovely:

I see you are one of the enemies of Nigeria. How many presidents of the world travel to other country for medical check up the way your president does? You are not even ashamed of yourself. A president that can not use what he's giving to Nigerians. If you love Nigeria, you should demand for quality health care. You praise singers are the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by Victoreke55(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Igbos are terrorist

Just like your father and forefathers right?

2 Likes

Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by aremuforlife(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2018
cdialauka:

It's clear you missed the point. You're more interested in how others perceive you than holding your leaders accountable. The British PMs case is different...She uses the medical system in the UK because it is working but PMB is not interested in developing the medical system/ hospitals in Nigeria but uses not once,twice or three times...he is quick to run to the UK to treat himself while his country's medical system is in shambles..isn't that HYPOCRISY ? If the British leaders did not develop their medical system, will Buhari travel there to use it?...its when people are slaves and have no value for their country men , they talk this way
E
[quote][/quote]
Then you are the slave,
Because there was no report that Buhari went for medical trip, it was said that he went on holidays , which i compare with the PM uk. So i don't expect you as educated as you claimed to conclude that he is on medical trip.
Try to get your fact from a reliable source and stop believing everthings you see on media because they are harmful to your health.
Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by GSA01: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2018
From the pictures alone, one will see that the alleged protest is just like up to 10 persons involved, and we do not even know why they are protesting, all mischief makers that are trying so hard to frustrate this government by any means possible, are only going to succeed in giving the Nation a bad name in the international community, and will not even stop PMB from winning..
Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by aremuforlife(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2018
[/quote][quote author=ELKHALIFAISIS post=70120015]just negodu the kind of international scene that useless toothless clown sai Barbar is causing in London.... they should deport and sanction that tyrant
Buhari can never and will never be deported, but your kinsmen praticing international madness will be the one to be deported.
And if i may ask, how is Buhari cuasing any inter ng ational scene?
You better call your people to other to stop disgracing thierselves.
Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by magzey: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2018
Am sure they are there to see their president not to protest, this small children Wetin they know about protest. IPOB no dey shame to lie. Pathetic mumus
Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by magzey: 11:10am On Aug 09, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
just negodu the kind of international scene that useless toothless clown sai Barbar is causing in London.... they should deport and sanction that tyrant
Your MUMU don do do you have brain at all? Please enter city and be wise don't die a village champion.Abeg grin grin
Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by linusbnn(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

Like your wandering parents looking for people land to grab,all in the name of colony.
Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by JegaQuin: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2018
OP should simply say "Ipob pigs" not generalizing us as "Nigerians" ok!
Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by arsenal33: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2018
mema900:

So u see absolutely no problem with buhari vacating in london?

Ooo God!
leaders all over the world travel elsewhere for their holdays.
get a life
Re: Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC by SkyUrch(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2018
YOU SHUT UP!
BOKO HARAM/HERDSMAN
sarrki:

Shut up

Igbos are terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail / Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari / Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.