Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos (24216 Views)

Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) / Soldier Flogs A Mentally Unstable Man Assaulting People At Unity Estate, Egbeda / Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by deedy111: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
B
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
They should flog him 150 times
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by CoolFreeday(m): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
Miroslavklose:
Landlord in tenant's trouble

Abi o!
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by Deo1986(m): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
I don't think there is enough evidence to substantiate this case. The landlord will get bailed after paying some fine.............. Some women and mouthing, she must have rained fire and brimstone for the landlord to react that rashly.

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
Something isn't right. Why is it that it is only ladies that judge cases concerning rape,assault and harassment?

Since it has become a trend, only male judges should precide over cases when a man is the victim.

Smh
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by Teeboi56: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
VAR must have been used at the court...
Stop stop stop no kill me wit laughing
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by asawanathegreat(m): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Gov Ambode where are u?
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by rajiraymond(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
donbachi:
if any man should try this rubbish with my wife...i will send his entire family to extinction.

Although, I don't pray for it but if it happens, whoever does not buy will pay.
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by Gudfrie(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Griezwoman:
A 51-year-old landlord, Bassey Wilson, was on Wednesday arraigned in an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court in Lagos for allegedly flogging a married woman with a belt. Wilson, a businessman, who resides at Ahmadiyya, Meiran, a suburb of Lagos, is being tried for assault.

The accused allegedly committed the offence on July 7 at his residence, the prosecutor, Sgt Godwin Awase, told the court.
He said that the accused assaulted Mrs Victoria Obioha, his tenant, by flogging her with the belt which resulted in some bruises on her body.

“The complainant washed and spread her husband’s police uniform and belt on a clothesline.
“The accused removed the clothes where the complainant hung them and seized them because there was an argument over where the clothes were spread.

“The complainant ran after him in order to retrieve the uniform and belt before entering his apartment.
“But the accused turned on her and used her husband ’s belt to flog her several times all over her body, resulting in injuries.
“The uniform and belt are still with the accused.

“The case was reported and the accused was arrested,”
the prosecutor said.The offence, he said, contravened Section 173 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the section prescribes three years jail term for assault.
The accused, however, pleaded not guilty and the Magistrate, Mrs F.F. George, granted him bail on self-recognition.
She adjourned the case till Friday.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/51yrs-old-landlord-flogs-a-married-woman-50-times-with-belt-in-lagos-see-reasons/

Story don finish...... Na anoda story una dey take form fake story... Rubbish
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by Pololomaster(m): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oh oh life drama
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by Dearlord(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Landlord renting trouble grin
Something tells me that the police husband crafted out the plan to maneuver his rent debt he has been owing for long. angry grin
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by danjalingo: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Somebody flogged a policeman's wife with the policeman's belt, and the policeman went to court? Nigeria is indeed changing.
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by santicruz: 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
And she just sample her bumbum dey Cain, she can't fight back
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by Daboomb: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
. 51yrs Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times

who counted 50 Linus. Lie Muhammed. He flogged you 50 times and you stood there counting.

Women and exaggeration are 5 & 6.

Dont mind the bloody liar.

The truth is that she pursued and assaulted the man right into his room and the man, not wanting to hit her with his fist, flogged her out of his room, with the belt she brought.

Judgement: Not Guilty.

Who in their right senses will believe such lies from the wife of a Policeman?

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by Daboomb: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Dearlord:
Landlord renting trouble grin
Something tells me that the police husband crafted out the plan to maneuver his rent debt he has been owing for long. angry grin

You be real Niggur!
Your head dey there well-well
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by Dearlord(m): 12:05am On Aug 09, 2018
Daboomb:

You be real Niggur! Your head dey there well-well

na so I see am for my own koro koro eyes
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by babeosisi: 5:13am On Aug 09, 2018
Poverty ajoka
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by Tabbaz(m): 6:10am On Aug 09, 2018
Custaqueen:
Wtf..

What wont we see in this country sef...just imagine!! angry

Guys please check my signature..
It means alot to me.. cry

You should tell us what you are selling instead of begging us to add you on WhatsApp. I hope this is not a scam
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by Sadiyaene(f): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2018
When I said there are lot of yeye men in Nigeria now nairalander dudes will attack me lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed I know no again o

Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by zealadjay(m): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
51years flogged a married woman 50strokes
Come oooo, what is d man trying to do here
is he trying to tell d woman he is 51years nd he ended up lying to her wt 50strokes
iyamntunderstnd ooo

Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
Mumu I am sure this one cannot fight his fellow man.
but he flog d woman sha and she no go run her mouth again
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
dingbang:
And her husband who is a police officer was somewhere keeping quiet
landlord
homelessness
power dynamic
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Why he dey show power for woman side, him for meet him fellow man make dem humble am.
MIKOLOWISKA:
but he flog d woman sha and she no go run her mouth again
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by neutral2000: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
The man should be castrated
Re: 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos by HardBishop: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Very barbaric. Some men deserve to jailed and ostracized.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Caught With Cocaine For The 3rd Time In India / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Miagu Village In Jos, Kill 3 Villagers (Graphic) / Man Arrested For Pretending To Be Kidnapper Of Ondo Missing Child To Get Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.