Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. (1017 Views)

Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers / Abuja Printer Assassinated At Ceddi Plaza, Stabbed Severally In Neck (Graphic) / Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by BoneBlogger(m): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Another Nigerian man has been killed in South Africa. The deceased has been identified as a 36-year-old Mr. Ogu Emeka Chisom from Ehume Obowo in Imo State, Nigeria.

The murder was said to have occurred in the wee hours of Sunday, 5th of August 2018, at a tavern/bar in Blood River, Seshego in Limpopo province.

Information gathered by the Nigerian Citizens Association South Africa (NICASA), indicate that the deceased was attacked by a group of local men and severally stabbed to death while dispossessing him of his valuables before getting away unhindered.

The attackers also left their victim to die in the pool of his own blood.

The national officers of NICASA led by the President, Hon Prince Ben Okoli, swung into action in collaboration with Limpopo provincial PRO Comrade John Ezeke and the brother to the deceased.

The victim's corpse was deposited in the morgue and a case of murder opened at Seshego police station.

The matter has been channelled to all relevant authorities concerned including the Nigerian authorities in South Africa..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/ogu-emeka-chisom-nigerian-man-killed-in-south-africa.html

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
South south

Kedu ife na-eme na south?

What is really happening?
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by writetopoker: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Burn down all mtn offices and shoprite nationwide. Including dstv , multichoice, gotv and all South Africa holdings nationwide. Ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by buhariguy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
What are they doing in blood river.?
Drinking in blood river.
Committing sin in blood river.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist and sin.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by Sarkin: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
This is why I will forever hate south Africa and south Africans.
Buhari is not making me happy on this issue.
When I become president things like this will never happen, because I'll destroy that useless country.
God punish them.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by PrincessB1(f): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
What is this again
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by Africonji: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
What is it with South Africa and spilling of Igbo blood. Why
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by PVision2020(m): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
TerrorEAST.
On a serious note SA dey carry Nigeria play o. Buhari should act swiftly to put this people in their place. We elected him because Jonathan was timid and gutless. Economic sanctions should be placed on them. SA needs Nigeria more than we need them. The revenue MTN, SHOPRITE, MULTICHOISE, STANBIC etc are making in Nigeria needs to be blocked.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by Patrioticooduan: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
How come no country like Nigerians? Beninoise, Ghanaians, Kenyans, South Africans and many other countries don't like Nigerians. Even Canada and U.S.A have blacklisted Nigerians.
This country is a sh.itehole that should be split.
Split Nigeria.
RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by Patrioticooduan: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sarkin:
When I become president things like this will never happen, because I'll destroy that useless country.
God punish them.
What did Jonathan do to mitigate the killings in his time?
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by alpha2zulu: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sarkin:
God punish them.

South African military is mightier than that of shithole
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by BlackPantherxXx: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
writetopoker:
Burn down all mtn offices and shoprite nationwide. Including dstv , multichoice, gotv and all South Africa holdings nationwide. Ndi ara

I would have supported this if not for the criminal activity some of our brothers perpetrate there....
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by Sarkin: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
alpha2zulu:

South African military is mightier than that of shithole
in your dreams? Okay

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by Djinja: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
This is getting out of hand and our government seems to be less concerned. President Buhari needs to put his foot down and insist that the south African government put a stop to these killings
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by Nightmareo07: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hmm, why
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by ERockson: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
Why is it only Igbo that are being killed in SA if not drug related issue that is common with the easterners. I refuse to blame SA for every murder case in SA. Bishop people from Imo state I guess
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by Karlovich: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Buhari is responsible for this, his hatred for igbos will backfire someday
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by OneCorner: 12:05am On Aug 09, 2018
writetopoker:
Shey we should burn everybody inside too?

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by MalikP81(f): 9:32am On Aug 09, 2018
Sarkin:
God punish them.

FoolishComments make me realise the whole country is indeed a Shithole

What concerns SA Africans with this?
Next time post abt an innocent Nigerian working man /women doing his country,family proud

No sane President will ever defend this

For once activate ur brain

Jungle justice exist in every part of the world mostly locals n im sure u know about that you probably experiencing it in ur own country
Im not promoting jungle justice

N yes im a Zulu
N the likes of deluded souls will scream Xenophobia ,Aids ,let attack SA companies etc

The hate u people spew here cannot change the fact that i hv people from ur country jst two bt if you can see they way they behave mehm they are like family in the community

Are they hustling? No
Business people? No

They choose SA to escape hardship in their own country

Be in denial all you want nothing good is respected from nigeria except in SA professions i can only speak for doctors since majority of ur law nigerian firm are nothing bt scams

SA produce Doctors yearly
N they hv to work it their country

So to create a space for them
We kill ur doctors ?No if u disagree give me proof so dt ill cure ur ignorance

Look very well at Zuma'sPresidency
N you will see SA is moving forward

Lastly dt sick president of yours is a respected man till he start opening private schools n hospitals dt even a common man can't afford ill surely say ur country is nonexistent

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2018
Does anyone know any South African living in Ondo state??
Give me info and I would give 1k airtime per south African I know it's small but pls assist me
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2018
MalikP81:

FoolishComments make me realise the whole country is indeed a Shithole

What concerns SA Africans with this?
Next time post abt an innocent Nigerian working man /women doing his country,family proud

No sane President will ever defend this

For once activate ur brain

Jungle justice exist in every part of the world mostly locals n im sure u know about that you probably experiencing it in ur own country
Im not promoting jungle justice

N yes im a Zulu
N the likes of deluded souls will scream Xenophobia ,Aids ,let attack SA companies etc

The hate u people spew here cannot change the fact that i hv people from ur country jst two bt if you can see they way they behave mehm they are like family in the community

Are they hustling? No
Business people? No

They choose SA to escape hardship in their own country

Be in denial all you want nothing good is respected from nigeria except in SA professions i can only speak for doctors since majority of ur law nigerian firm are nothing bt scams

SA produce Doctors yearly
N they hv to work it their country

So to create a space for them
We kill ur doctors ?No if u disagree give me proof so dt ill cure ur ignorance

Look very well at Zuma'sPresidency
N you will see SA is moving forward

Lastly dt sick president of yours is a respected man till he start opening private schools n hospitals dt even a common man can't afford ill surely say ur country is nonexistent

So you guys kill my people in retaliation for fraud cases abi??

I swear this your comment brought years out of my eyes.

I go kuku join Aiye cos of Una, but for main time na Mtn masts be target
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by MalikP81(f): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
kaluxy007:

So you guys kill my people in retaliation for fraud cases abi??

I swear this your comment brought years out of my eyes.

I go kuku join Aiye cos of Una, but for main time na Mtn masts be target

No ur people are killing themselves

I don't even care abt those stupid rants n threats
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by SourGrape: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
People shouting Buhari should understand that Buhari value cows live than that of nyamiri.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Stabbed Severally. by Chauke(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
Djinja:
This is getting out of hand and our government seems to be less concerned. President Buhari needs to put his foot down and insist that the south African government put a stop to these killings

Let Buhari stop the marauding Fulani herdsmen first and Boko Haram and then tackle South Africa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Rescue Kidnapped Madonna University Student, Arrest Suspects (photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ogun Town, 4,000 Hectares Gone, Oba Cries Out! / Herdsmen Disguise As Okada Men To Smuggle Weapons Caught By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.