Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market (37401 Views)

FCMB Bank Staff Killed By A Car While Heading To Work (graphic Image) / One Chance Woman Caught And Stripped Unclad At Onitsha Main Market (video) / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by seborrhic: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Miroslavklose:
Fake. Photoshop. Bloggers would do anything for traffic.
Believe this shit, then believe Abacha is still alive
I believe so too
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by adamsy5111(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
no consign me at all
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by RichDad1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbo Amaka grin
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by HypocriticalMod: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
modelmike7:

That is a mad sense then
Almost all Nigerians are mad
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by sabi99(m): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Miroslavklose:
Fake.
Photoshop.
Bloggers would do anything for traffic.

oboy na very close to Unn second gate this happened.....I saw it this morning....the vehicles was going from Onitsha to ankpa kogi

2 Likes

Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by LORDofODDS(m): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
In FALZ voice, he said THIS IS NIGERIA.

U neva see anitin, even keke to big to pack those loads.
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by redsun(m): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oma307:
how possible is this, in a sane society

Nigeria is an insane society where the phenomenon of brain and reasoning are completely useless.
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by ajaymina(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oma307:

My God renew the oil in your head...

Taaah!,Naija which way forward??
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by Motherlands: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oma307:

Lol @ " a sane society ".

The picture is a perfect representative of the prevailing mental architecture of Nigeria.
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by SaintHilary(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
modelmike7:
Nigerians sabi play with death sha!

You mean this was how Jonathan and his 40 thieves were shipped to Otuoke while other ran abroad for imaginary cancer that will kill them?!

grin.. Jonathan is far beta than this dullard
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by iluvdonjazzy: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
the driver na MU.MU
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by gunnersway(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kingsmeal:
How did the vehicle escape the notice of law enforcement agents from Onitsha to Nsukka, where it broke down. Read report by eyewitness:
"Do we really love our life? Was this 505 Peugeot car not loaded by human beings, to be driven by one still? From Onitsha market to somewhere in Benue state, but now stocked along the road in Nsukka, has it not passed the watch of law enforcement agents?
Now having a flat tyre around Nsukka, I spotted 5 jack underneath being used to lift the car, yet to no avail. We, need help.."

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/photos-of-an-overloaded-small-vehicle-heading-to-benue-from-onitsha-main-market/

There is nothing new about this, you saw this because it broke down but all my years living in onitsha, this is how northern and southern dealers convey their goods from onitsha to their various homes. The unbelievable fact is that sometimes two to three passengers are ferried together with the already overloaded car
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by omojesu202(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
BeingFrank:
Exactly how APC is trying so hard to rape our democracy.

exactly how your brain is so overloaded with unnecessary things.... drop some loads nigga. life's too short
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by Brineharry: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
this one na small load.. dey follow Onitsha through adani to nsukka and dey I'll evade road safety and police problems
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by asawanathegreat(m): 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
The driver will receive Olympic medal for this load.
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by mechanics(m): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
The car has condemned o.
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by Bjornson01(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
That lion is dead... SMH though.
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
are they now expecting the car to move or what?
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by Iykextian(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Miroslavklose:
Fake.
Photoshop.

sharap! Ebi like say u need eye check? How that look photoshoped to u is beyond me. I have witnessed this kind of shit many times. This is Nigeria where all shit is possible.
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by CDCEO001: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
This is stupidity, greedily, foolishly...... add another ending with y.
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by canalily(m): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
This one is going from Ekiti to Zamfara with soyinka in front. See his white hair

Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by CocoaOla: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
they have killed the French lion Peugeot
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by noah91(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
It's filled with fake products
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by agarawu23(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Come to badary seme border or idiroko owode......u will see worst.
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by Dearlord(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
I don't blame the driver
I don't blame the conductor
I don't blame the Common Nigerian
I only blame the situation that led to the condition
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by olanrewaju9996(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
kilode!!!!!! [center]kilode!!!!!! [/center]kilode!!!!!!
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by brightalo17: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
Miroslavklose:
Fake.
Photoshop.

You're still in the village come out to town to see things for yourself.
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by piagetskinner(m): 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
nawa oo..this is what poverty causes
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by nnaeyes6: 12:06am On Aug 09, 2018
Please offload
Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:08am On Aug 09, 2018
More

Re: Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market by Awaja(m): 5:45am On Aug 09, 2018
That's how God will wreck the ship of your detractors and the enemy of the state.
Iseeeeeee!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) / LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) / How Men Drink Away Their Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.