Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Old Flagship Or New Mid-range? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Old Flagship Or New Mid-range? (652 Views)

Unboxing Samsung Old Flagship S20+ 5G / New Mid-range Flagship Killer Phones Thread / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Flagship Or New Mid-range? by Otutu1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
I'm thinking of getting a new phone soon. I've used an Infinix Hot 4 for the past 2 years roughly. I need a phone that can carry out my day to day activities(Internet with lots of downloads, reading and creating documents including Powerpoint and Excel, taking the occasional pictures, gaming especially online).
My options based on finances are between any of the new Infinix phones and Samsung/Apple S7/Iphone 6 plus
Re: Old Flagship Or New Mid-range? by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:21am On Aug 09, 2018
Otutu1:
I'm thinking of getting a new phone soon. I've used an Infinix Hot 4 for the past 2 years roughly. I need a phone that can carry out my day to day activities(Internet with lots of downloads, reading and creating documents including Powerpoint and Excel, taking the occasional pictures, gaming especially online).
My options based on finances are between any of the new Infinix phones and Samsung/Apple S7/Iphone 6 plus

I'll say go with new mid-range; more recent specs, most of which with trendy 18:9 aspect ratio among other things.

Samsung - Samsung A8+
Infinix - Infinix Note 5
iPhone - Anything below iPhone 8, my hand no dey. iPhone X is even about to become old with three new iPhone coming out soon.

If say make you buy xiaomi now, wahala go dey. grin

2 Likes

Re: Old Flagship Or New Mid-range? by bravesoul247(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
I agree with the Psycho acidotic. Infinix note 5 is one device that can meet all you requirements

1 Like

Re: Old Flagship Or New Mid-range? by valgbo(m): 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Are you really asking to choose between Samsung Galaxy S7 and any infinix at all

1 Like

Re: Old Flagship Or New Mid-range? by shinzuraven: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2018
S6 is faster than any infinix device produced tongue

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Mark Zuckerberg Makes In A Day / Samsung S6 Edge For Sale / Download Latest Version Gbwhatsapp Apk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.