Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year (47917 Views)

Why Do People Do This After The Death Of Their Parents? / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by mhizace: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Thickcok01:
Ashawo girls
a sane human being wil nt say wat u jst say

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by redsun(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
They look like confident and relatively well brought young women that have been given the batons of continuity by the late parents. Life is for the living and it is but a flash. That is why it should be lived well.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Cute girls. Because there r 6 of them, they have each other for strength, n that helps with moving on, not being depressed. Would be worse for an only child to be an orphan, but these ones have each other.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by Mariangeles(f): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
Jonasbadoo:
This kind girls if you break their hearts,your case dey 24 elders hand
grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by winnersmith: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Thickcok01:
Ashawo girls
Your foolishness can not be compare to anything, things known and unknown.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by sisisioge: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
It is well...may Grace never depart from them.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by XingXhang(m): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ahh it's a pity

It's a pity my foot!

They're living large and full. Don't pity them.

They're strong
Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by wizod(m): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
Thickcok01:
Ashawo girls
tramadol in action

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by peacengine(m): 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
EmagNig:
Hope the Parents left a house

Na the koko b diz.
Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by clemz85(m): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
And na de sixth girl took the 1st pic abi,

They don't have my sympathy cuz they look way better than most people who do have their parents, grand parent and great grand parent sef,

Look like they were left in good fortunes,
So they are not sympathetic orphans abeg,

Dis 1 vex me.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by myke92(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ishilove:
Even with the high wattage smiles, the truth lies in their eyes. Look closer...

God give them strength

Eye bags.. Gosh, so sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by Radicalface: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
Codo22:
Six girls....and Am only seeing 1
Red top Blue jean White shoe.... Damn.. grin grin cheesy
hahaha they are actually two with red top there, and the only person i'm seeing there is the one
red top blue jean white shoe .... the first on the left.... damn grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Wow. Where are they from? Brideprice go reduce as "Parents lists" won't be charged sad
God keep keeping them safe
grin shocked real bastard
Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by HoreFegure(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Beautiful Small girls.
Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
It's only God that can comfort them. Just like we lost our mum at a very young age,after few years,our father died,i was 16yrs old then.
God heals and strengthens.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by piagetskinner(m): 12:01am On Aug 09, 2018
it is well with them...

.God is the father to the fatherless..and so he'll take care of you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by Rozaytee: 12:27am On Aug 09, 2018
Thickcok01:
Ashawo girls
na d one wey u go born go be ashawo..cow

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by Walamu(m): 12:40am On Aug 09, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

We just came across these adorable photos of 6 lovely sisters who lost their mum a month ago, 10 months after losing their Dad.

One of them shared these stunning photos of themselves writing;

"Let me bless Yall with pictures of me and my sisters a month after losing our Mum and 10 months after losing our Dad ❤️ We are orphans with GRACE"

See more photos here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/adorable-photos-of-6-girls-who-lost-their-parents-in-1-year.html

All beautiful young ladies.

www.undergroundriseup..com

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by Mypeople2(m): 12:50am On Aug 09, 2018
Codo22:

Red top
Blue jean
White shoe.... Damn.. grin grin cheesy

How u say know where my eyes dey ? Abeg abeg nor look that one...look another abeg ..I don collect that one already ..Men, that one is cute grin
Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by Ishilove: 3:02am On Aug 09, 2018
myke92:

Eye bags.. Gosh, so sad.
Very sad indeed
Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by azimibraun: 4:07am On Aug 09, 2018
Badly presented or shouldn't be presented at all. Is it now fashionable to be orphans? A month after the death of a second parent and its fun enough to go on the internet to show off? They are kids, so I will take it as a child's play. I just hope some kids don't go out poisoning their parents just to have to this. Kids are easily influenced. We should never give them the platform to do this. If you are a parent, you will feel bad sad they lost theirs. But it will hurt more to think they are making it look stylish, celebratory and a thing of pride and swagger to lose their parents. No pikin should kill me and my wife to compete on instagram with this ladies o! We should not encourage this at all. Seun do the needful always. Take things like this down.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by Redhot111(m): 5:20am On Aug 09, 2018
I love that pretty one on pink top in the 1st pix. I fit marry her sef
Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by Jaycool18(m): 6:31am On Aug 09, 2018
EmagNig:
Hope the Parents left a house
their parents left a house
Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by Aishie: 7:17am On Aug 09, 2018
Thickcok01:
Ashawo girls
u don't av sense @all. small sense like dis, u no get
Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 7:23am On Aug 09, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Wow. Where are they from? Brideprice go reduce as "Parents lists" won't be charged sad
God keep keeping them safe
come here make I tell you sometin

Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2018
azimibraun:
Badly presented or shouldn't be presented at all. Is it now fashionable to be orphans? A month after the death of a second parent and its fun enough to go on the internet to show off? They are kids, so I will take it as a child's play. I just hope some kids don't go out poisoning their parents just to have to this. Kids are easily influenced. We should never give them the platform to do this. If you are a parent, you will feel bad sad they lost theirs. But it will hurt more to think they are making it look stylish, celebratory and a thing of pride and swagger to lose their parents. No pikin should kill me and my wife to compete on instagram with this ladies o! We should not encourage this at all. Seun do the needful always. Take things like this down.
And you think everyone has the same mentality like U
Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by obaataaokpaewu: 8:05am On Aug 09, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
come here make I tell you sometin
Talk to me here
Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by SkyUrch(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2018
FOR REAL?
ARE YOU ALRIGHT?
Thickcok01:
Ashawo girls
Re: Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year by nonix22(m): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2018
I see her too, she finer
Codo22:

Red top
Blue jean
White shoe.... Damn.. grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends / Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.