Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio (38263 Views)

INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges / Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / APC Flag Off: After Tommorow, The World Will Know Akwaibom Is APC~Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by 4koff: 2:13am On Aug 09, 2018
delugajackson:
I just lost all the respect I had for this man.

The same party you wine and dined is now the party you're painting black. Calling a well-known terrorist a man of integrity? The effects of tramadol is fully taking a hold of your senses!

Plz do not lose respect for him alone because he decided APC. No one is fighting for you, they are positioning themselves as it benefits them. To think that a lot of people have died defending these thieves and their erstwhile parties makes me cry for the nation.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by AreaFada2: 2:21am On Aug 09, 2018
9ja politicians are same. The word integrity should never be used in the same sentence with them. They can all cross-carpet anyhow.
Na anywhere belle face.

Must be terrible feeling like Judas Iscariot every time. But obviously if their bulging looted money is protected, the have no qualms.shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by pfadom: 2:36am On Aug 09, 2018
hammer6F:
PDP WILL FIGHT BUHARI AND ALL THAT STAND WITH HIM TO A STAND STILL.

IT DONT MATTER Y THE COWARD DID ANYTHING, JUST GET READY FOR WAT IS COMING.

Go to school and learn basic English Language.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by debuscket(m): 4:50am On Aug 09, 2018
These politicians lie without conscience, can Akpabio point just one state in Nigeria where APC have eradicated poverty.

idiotic somebody
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by atobs4real(m): 5:06am On Aug 09, 2018
delugajackson:

The same party you wine and dined is now the party you're painting black. Calling a well-known terrorist a man of integrity? The effects of tramadol is fully taking a hold of your senses!
Sorry for you. Kill yourself because of Akpabio. Mr. Lost all respect.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by jbaba272: 5:10am On Aug 09, 2018
is moving with his native powers. APC should be ready to see how Hausa, Yoruba and Akwa Ibom native powers can be used to penetrate government positions. All this politicians are fetish, power drunken and selfish. Nigeria will continually remain third world for life, if we are still being tossed to & fro politically.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by jbaba272: 5:15am On Aug 09, 2018
Sen. Godswill Akpabio is moving with his native powers. APC should be ready to see how Hausa, Yoruba and Akwa Ibom native powers can be used to penetrate government positions. All this politicians are fetish, power drunken and selfish. Nigeria will continually remain third world for life, if we are still being tossed to & fro politically.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by Donpenny(m): 6:38am On Aug 09, 2018
His reasons are not convincing and unsatisfactory.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by Shantyken(m): 7:19am On Aug 09, 2018
IkemChris:

Akpabio said that he decided to join a party that would sweep away poverty and impunity.

Poverty and impunity that he didn't eradicate even as a governor for 8yrs and almost 4yrs as a minority leader. Nawa oooo anyway 2019 shall tell if the next generation are ready for power or they just want to keep blaming these failures jumping from one party to another all in the name of good governance
as a gov then he was love by 2/3 of akwaibomite whether in pdp or opositn
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2018
4koff:

Plz do not lose respect for him alone because he decided APC. No one is fighting for you, they are positioning themselves as it benefits them. To think that a lot of people have died defending these thieves and their erstwhile parties makes me cry for the nation.

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by eddy4lyf: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2018
Racoon:
"He told the huge crowd that he decided to join APC because he discovered that President Muhammadu Buhari “is a man of integrity and a nationalist’’.
I agree with you but if you are pdp Sympathizer then your opinion is one-sided. Until we all come to the conclusion that all this politians are all looking for their own selfish interest, they're not in the politic for the people , we will keep having corrupt leaders and can't be good for our future. Whether pdp, apc or the coalition party, non of them have the interest of this country at heart!. We truly need a revolution in this country.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by bumtos(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2018
delugajackson:

in fact..
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by jibs4lv(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2018
delugajackson:

As if Akpabio know you exist with your acclaimed respect grin

Painment tongue
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by jibs4lv(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2018
4601CE:
Who else didn’t get what this means?
Who don't know they are the one behind killings to distabilise this present government in the expense of innocent life b4 ? they 'll soon be exposed

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by IkemChris(m): 5:35am On Aug 11, 2018
Shantyken:
as a gov then he was love by 2/3 of akwaibomite whether in pdp or opositn
Sir kindly read the statement again, he didn't say he will show more love or have more love from his supporters. "He said he will end impunity and poverty" so my question is did he actually end the poverty of akwaibomites in his 8yrs rule? The answer is NO so let's forget about their stupid promises and move on with out them in 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos / 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria / Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.