Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Guy Stole All His Friend Property After Been Allowed To Stay In His Apartment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Stole All His Friend Property After Been Allowed To Stay In His Apartment (711 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / UNICAL Professor Felix Akpan Found Dead In His Apartment (Photo) / Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Stole All His Friend Property After Been Allowed To Stay In His Apartment by ijebuloaded(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
A facebook User Known as Humar Himran MoLaasan stole all his friend property after been allowed to stay with him in his apartment in Abuja..

Lets be careful those we call our friends

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 , Seun

Re: Guy Stole All His Friend Property After Been Allowed To Stay In His Apartment by ijebuloaded(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
More

Re: Guy Stole All His Friend Property After Been Allowed To Stay In His Apartment by ijebuloaded(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
More

Re: Guy Stole All His Friend Property After Been Allowed To Stay In His Apartment by ijebuloaded(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
More

Re: Guy Stole All His Friend Property After Been Allowed To Stay In His Apartment by ijebuloaded(m): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
More..

Re: Guy Stole All His Friend Property After Been Allowed To Stay In His Apartment by Homeboiy: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
He already promised to bring it back

He ran to gh with your laptop for gee

I know about 3 people that they did sane thing here

Just pray for him to make money,
Re: Guy Stole All His Friend Property After Been Allowed To Stay In His Apartment by dominique(f): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Homeboiy:

He STOLE someone else's laptop to carry out FRAUD, and you're here saying PRAY for him. The way some of you Nigerians mix religion with criminal behaviour is astounding.

1 Like

Re: Guy Stole All His Friend Property After Been Allowed To Stay In His Apartment by ijebuloaded(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
dominique:

He STOLE someone else's laptop to carry out FRAUD, and you're here saying PRAY for him. The way some of you Nigerians mix religion with criminal behaviour is astounding.

I just don't understand
Re: Guy Stole All His Friend Property After Been Allowed To Stay In His Apartment by Ezemarcel(m): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
God will arrest him
Re: Guy Stole All His Friend Property After Been Allowed To Stay In His Apartment by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
If you eat your Indomie with 2 eggs.

So should your room mate's own be too.

To avoid stories that touch...
Re: Guy Stole All His Friend Property After Been Allowed To Stay In His Apartment by OneCorner: 12:01am On Aug 09, 2018
dominique:

Yes nah.
We should please pay for him. Biko

Re: Guy Stole All His Friend Property After Been Allowed To Stay In His Apartment by BlackPantherxXx: 6:30am On Aug 09, 2018
Homeboiy:

Better see a psychiatrist ASAP. There are some nuts unscrewed upstairs
Re: Guy Stole All His Friend Property After Been Allowed To Stay In His Apartment by ijebuloaded(m): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2018
Lalasticlala , Mynd44, Seun
Re: Guy Stole All His Friend Property After Been Allowed To Stay In His Apartment by HoodBillionaire: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2018
ozwo
he feel say G easy
abegi
even by next year dec
he still neva pick
ozwo
dm plenty like dat.
i dey travel go my guy side soon.
i go buy lapy of 20k follow body
no time to carry my lapy wey i buy 1700$ from amazon.
cant risk it.

(1) (Reply)

Youth Corper Shot Dead By Cultist After He Was Mistaken For Someone Else (Pics) / Kidnapper Caught With A List Of Ritual Items In Lagos / 47-year-old Man Traps 13-year-old Girl, Inserts Finger Into Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.