Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold (2389 Views)

Port Harcourt: SOLD: Clean Like Toks Nissan Cabstar / Sharp 2010 Toyota Hilux, 4.7m In Port-harcourt sold sold / 2005 Toyota Corolla Sport In Port Harcourt.....SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by worldman(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]Clean used honda accord for sale
Good engine and sharp interior
Good tires and clean leather seat
Call 08036655964

Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by choocboi: 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
How much
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by worldman(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2018
1million naira only

Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by worldman(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Buy me
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by oladiran2(m): 3:40am On Aug 10, 2018
Am crushing on the seats, interior is indeed top notch.please let's see d engine hopefully it's a V4, dashboard showing mileage.
Thanks
worldman:
Buy me

1 Like

Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by worldman(m): 6:31am On Aug 10, 2018
Yes its 4cynlinder engine I will snap the engine this morning thanks
oladiran2:
Am crushing on the seats, interior is indeed top notch.please let's see d engine hopefully it's a V4, dashboard showing mileage.
Thanks
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by Eddee(m): 7:08am On Aug 10, 2018
worldman:
Clean used honda accord for sale
Good engine and sharp interior
Good tires and clean leather seat
Call 08036655964

Clean ride I must admit, kindly post engine pics, dashboard and is the AC working?
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by worldman(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2018
Ok

Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by worldman(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
For sale
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by worldman(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2018
Still available
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by oladiran2(m): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2018
The location is really the constraint
worldman:
Still available
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
600k +225 55747541 whatsap me
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by oladiran2(m): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
I can do 800k, would pay for the fuelling as well to bring it down to minna in as much you believe the car is in good shape with no repair needed than to service it from the check engine light on the dash board. if you can do that then let's discuss more 08033981254,also on whatsapp with same number
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by worldman(m): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2018
No sir young can do better
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by Arinze86(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
850k..am in aba...thanks..reply
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by worldman(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
900k last
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by worldman(m): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
For sale
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by worldman(m): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Available
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by Dhayor001(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
I trip!!!

2 Likes

Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by worldman(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2018
Available
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by worldman(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yes
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by tiger2080: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2018
Are d legs of this car strong an balance or they pull just like, Honda bulldog,gala,baby boy,EOD,bullet.if u no there is no problem wit d car I drop my offer 720k.
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by Avedonn: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2018
tiger2080:
Are d legs of this car strong an balance or they pull just like, Honda bulldog,gala,baby boy,EOD,bullet.if u no there is no problem wit d car I drop my offer 720k.

The car is the same Honda product you mentioned
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by tiger2080: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
@avedonn I no this car is still Honda accord but I want to no if d legs pull just like d way his junior brothers legs pull off.The car is clean fine but am afraid of accord the legs pull of often an time,day an night sometimes when you are not even expecting it.my younger one has put his accord EOD for sale because of embarrassment legs issue.only this year alone he don buy ball joint, shaft, bearing more than five times.nothing like a car u drive with rest of mind.
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by oladiran2(m): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
I think most people over hype this issue of Honda legs stuff.have seen a toyota pull off, buying car isn't the issue but maintenance.there is no how u won't be hearing sounds on your car legs except if you ignore it then the pull off happens. It can happen with any car abeg, I used my crv 2003 model for more than 2yrs without any single issue of such.it still comes down to maintenance and how you turn your car steering. Some will want to turn and will turn the hand to it's limit, it's not a must you make a single turning by turning the hand completely to it's end. That's how the damage on the ball joints starts.

3 Likes

Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by worldman(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
tiger2080:
Mr man (1)if you don't maintain your car it will brake down (2) if you don't have money check for some other cars online

1 Like

Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by Avedonn: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
tiger2080:
@avedonn I no this car is still Honda accord but I want to no if d legs pull just like d way his junior brothers legs pull off.The car is clean fine but am afraid of accord the legs pull of often an time,day an night sometimes when you are not even expecting it.my younger one has put his accord EOD for sale because of embarrassment legs issue.only this year alone he don buy ball joint, shaft, bearing more than five times.nothing like a car u drive with rest of mind.

Most car experience leg pull at some point but not as frequent as Honda Accord. The Honda accord above has less leg pull than other versions of Honda.

As for your brother's EOD probably he must have bought Chinese ball joint which naturally doesn't last up to 3 months and before the leg pull it'd give you some warning. Most people that experience Honda ball joint issue ignore the warning sing.

I still prefer Honda to Toyota, Peugeot and Nissan in spite the leg pull.

1 Like

Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by tiger2080: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
@poster you are very rude.I stated my point and price 720k is a matter of you telling me you accept my price or not.I don't think you are the owner of that vehicle because owners don't speak to customer in such a rude manner why telling me if you don't have money to buy go elsewhere is that how you approach customers.if you are a dealer or agent you change for good.you don't succeed in business when u approach customer rudely.That is the real truth take it or leave it no offense.
Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by worldman(m): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2018
tiger2080:
@poster you are very rude.I stated my point and price 720k is a matter of you telling me you accept my price or not.I don't think you are the owner of that vehicle because owners don't speak to customer in such a rude manner why telling me if you don't have money to buy go elsewhere is that how you approach customers.if you are a dealer or agent you change for good.you don't succeed in business when u approach customer rudely.That is the real truth take it or leave it no offense.
keep your advice to your self. Is either I'm d owner or I'm a dealer or agent is non of your business does that honda look like a car of 720.000 your complain is just too much use your money to buy pencil light camry

2 Likes

Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by tiger2080: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2018
@poster you keep ur car to urself if you are really the owner and eat d car.I repeat you are very rude it is not good for a seller.is 720k small money.or them no they price car wen you they sell.even if somebody price ur car for 350k is business is a matter of you saying yes/no.

2 Likes

Re: clean used Honda accord for sale port Harcourt sold by oladiran2(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
You would have write sold!!! On this car if only you can be a little flexible with the price by accepting 800k which I still believe it isn't a bad market for that price by willing to spare 200k from d asking price.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pontiac Vibe 2003 Tokunbo #1.6M 08096577304 / SOLD 2005 Tokunbo Corolla LE / Clean Lexus ES 350 2011 Lagos Toks 5. 6million Sold Sold Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.