Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Am I Rude And Arrogant? - Timaya Asks His Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am I Rude And Arrogant? - Timaya Asks His Fans (903 Views)

Flasheback : “who Kill Dem Mama?” Timaya Asks Government / Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance / Video: ‘am I Rude And Arrogant? – Timaya Asks His Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Rude And Arrogant? - Timaya Asks His Fans by mary4(f): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nigerian dancehall star, Timaya is confused and decided to ask his fans if he's 'rude' or 'arrogant'.

According to him, people have been complaining about his attitude but he believes he's just being real as he has always been.

Do you think he's arrogant?

See the video below

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/am-i-rude-and-arrogant-timaya-asks-his-fans/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Am I Rude And Arrogant? - Timaya Asks His Fans by KendrickAyomide: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
Re: Am I Rude And Arrogant? - Timaya Asks His Fans by amaniro: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
not you. You're beards are offensive

2 Likes

Re: Am I Rude And Arrogant? - Timaya Asks His Fans by gabbijason(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
He should be able to answer for himself.

Meanwhile 'Lady Aiban' is Nigeria's finest female Christian Rapper
Re: Am I Rude And Arrogant? - Timaya Asks His Fans by chriskosherbal(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Well I can really answer that ..

But oga your beards eeeeeeeeh. .. shocked
Re: Am I Rude And Arrogant? - Timaya Asks His Fans by Bluezy13(m): 3:53am On Aug 09, 2018
Money aside, this guy no try o
Re: Am I Rude And Arrogant? - Timaya Asks His Fans by Tamarapetty(f): 4:43am On Aug 09, 2018
Please shave a bit.
Re: Am I Rude And Arrogant? - Timaya Asks His Fans by Mrop(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2018
cheesy
Re: Am I Rude And Arrogant? - Timaya Asks His Fans by lilmax(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2018
you are rude when you have your life together

you are rude when you have your thing going

you are rude when you do not join the bandwagon..... crap

do your thing as far its right
Re: Am I Rude And Arrogant? - Timaya Asks His Fans by made4naijamusic: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Am I Rude And Arrogant? - Timaya Asks His Fans by StrawberryGloss(f): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
amaniro:
Your*

1 Like

Re: Am I Rude And Arrogant? - Timaya Asks His Fans by UrbanExotica(f): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
amaniro:
your grammar is offensive

(1) (Reply)

Kiki Osibanjo Meets Bbnaija's Bambam And Lolu (photos) / Actress Angela Okorie Releases Stunning Pictures To Celebrate Her Birthday / See The Letters Sent To Ayefele Music House Before Demolition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.