Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south (1233 Views)

Imo Guber: We Will Resist Rigging Plot, APC Has No Chance – PDP / PDP Criticises APC's Take Over Of Their State Party Secretariat In Calabar / 9th NASS Leadership: PDP Leaders Meet Serving, Incoming Lawmakers To Plot Apc’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south by dre11(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
By Lovina Anthony 

President of the federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, the National leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and the National chairman of the party, Mr. Adams Oshiomhole had reiterated their resolve to end the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP’s domination of the South-South.

Their resolve came even as PDP stakeholders held a rival rally in solidarity for the state governor, Udom Gabriel Emmanuel.

Speaking at the rally to receive defecting Senator Godswill Akpabio, APC leaders assured that the Federal Government would assist Akwa Ibom in the realization of its economic and social projects.

Osibanjo, who expressed his confidence on President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory in next year’s election said that President Buhari meant well for the state, adding that he had shown his tolerance for all religions in the country.

The Acting President, represented by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha commended Akpabio for his courage in leaving the PDP, saying the action would help return Akwa Ibom on the path of progress.

“I want to commend Akpabio for his move and the exemplary leadership he has shown in Akwa Ibom and elsewhere.

“With this courageous move today we believe that the entire South South has been taken over by the APC.” He said.

He urged him to use the APC to change the fortunes of the people of Akwa Ibom, condemning the non completion of projects by his successor.

He described the move by the coalition led by former President Olusegun Obasanjo to wrestle power from the APC as a waste of time, as according to him, the former President lacked the political capacity to do so.

Receiving Akpabio into the party, the APC national chairman Comrade Adams Oshiomohle, who described the defection as historic, commended Akpabio for sacrificing his position as Senate Minority Leader to help Buhari build a better Nigeria.

Oshiomohle expressed confidence that the ex governor would bring his transformation qualities into strengthening and boosting the party in the South South zone.

The chairman said that politicians who recently decamped to the PDP were uncomfortable with the hard stance of the President on corruption.

“I commend the determination of the people of Akwa Ibom to effect a change in governance and I say that by this action an end has come to the PDP in the South South.” He said.

APC national leader, Sen Bola Tinubu described PDP as a party with no vision “that believes in sharing and looting the treasury”, adding that Buhari was on course to salvage the country from 16 years of misrule and decay.

In a remark Akpabio explained that he joined the APC to assist in bringing peace and prosperity in Nigeria, adding that his nationalistic spirit would not allow him to conspire against the FG.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/08/08/2019-buhari-tinibu-oshiomhole-plot-apc-take-south-south/

lalasticlala
Re: 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
APC national leader, Sen Bola Tinubu described PDP as a party with no vision “that believes in sharing and looting the treasury”, adding that Buhari was on course to salvage the country from 16 years of misrule and decay.

Did Tinubu mean what he just said or was he making mockery of Akpabio who's just an hours old in APC?

But, come to think of it;

Victor Attah governed Akwa Ibom for 8years, but now in APC.

Godswill Akpabio governed Akwa Ibom for 8years but now in APC also.

8 + 8 = 16. Who then destroyed Akwa Ibom for 16years?

In a remark Akpabio explained that he joined the APC to assist in bringing peace and prosperity in Nigeria, adding that his nationalistic spirit would not allow him to conspire against the FG.

Akpabio the peacemaker and prosperity bringer we hail thee.

So, Akpabio's sin which is as red as scarlet before is now so white like snow? Our God is really a wonderful God.

Re: 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south by delugajackson: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
It is okay to dream, even if some dreams are pretty unrealistic. We the South South will resist any form of tyranny and forceful take over from the APC.

Any further attempt to hijack the freedom and good will of the people in the South South is dead on arrival. We hereby reject the evil broom and all that it represents.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south by ORIENTATION101: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
delta next..
cross river in the bag shhhhhhh dont tell anybody oo.another big fish about jump into apc net in south south
Re: 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
I dont know about any other South South states...But I am very sure APC will the following states in SS;

Delta- Ogboru (APC)

Akwa Ibom- APC

Rivers State- APC

Edo- Already A Goal....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south by amaniro: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
my grandfather told me once before he died "nothing last forever"

Buhari and his cabinet think they have eternal life. Lol 5 years to come they will be anonymous. Well, enjoy the music while it LASTS

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south by 360great(m): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
Keep your mouth shut If you don't have reasonable thing to say. I'm proudly delta, deltans hate apc with passion & can never win delta. Just wait for 2019 and see if omo-agege ll return to senate. Mind you omo-agege got there true a court case.
ORIENTATION101:
delta next..
cross river in the bag shhhhhhh dont tell anybody oo.another big fish about jump into apc net in south south
Re: 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south by 360great(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
Keep on dreaming. Rivers state is locked down for wike and pdp . Amaechi knows that.
NgeneUkwenu:
I dont know about any other South South states...But I am very sure APC will the following states in SS;

Delta- Ogboru (APC)

Akwa Ibom- APC

Rivers State- APC

Edo- Already A Goal....

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south by clevvermind(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
360great:
Keep on dreaming. Rivers state is locked down for wike and pdp . Amaechi knows that.
Anything is possible in Nigeria, APC can take over that state.
Re: 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south by ORIENTATION101: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
360great:
Keep your mouth shut If you don't have reasonable thing to say. I'm proudly delta, deltans hate apc with passion & can never win delta. Just wait for 2019 and see if omo-agege ll return to senate. Mind you omo-agege got there true a court case.
so he was voted in courtgrin
akpa mu

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south by 360great(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ode'
go make your findings, don't come online & start arguing blindly
ORIENTATION101:
so he was voted in courtgrin
akpa mu
Re: 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south by hammer6F: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
SS start at Ondo and Finish at Edo as far as APC is concerned.

Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River will not like to experience the same faith as Benue after they voted for Buhari in 2015.
Re: 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south by Racoon(m): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy APC hallucination is real.
Re: 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south by ORIENTATION101: 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
360great:
Ode'
go make your findings, don't come online & start arguing blindly
olodo how can someone who didnt.participate in voting process win case in election tribunal.
at least the court will look into electoral malpractise that took place how vote was rigged before making final decision
Re: 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south by fykes(m): 1:34am On Aug 09, 2018
clevvermind:
Anything is possible in Nigeria, APC can take over that state.
Any other governor, I may give em a chance....I live in pH. APC is a no no
Re: 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south by hannysur8(m): 2:09am On Aug 09, 2018
APC gaining ground in south south gradually, Edo and Akwa Ibom sealed already
Re: 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south by romme2u: 3:26am On Aug 09, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Delta- Ogboru (APC)

Akwa Ibom- APC

Rivers State- APC

Edo- Already A Goal....

sad

Re: 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south by ijustdey: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2018
cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Must Corrupt President Facts Emerges / IPOB Sit At Home: Destruction In Oyigbo, Rivers State (photos) / Finally, The Die Is Cast; Atiku Declared Winner Of PDP Presidential Primary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.