Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,838 members, 7,838,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

“after Fake Love, It Was A Big Turnaround” – Duncan Mighty Appreciates Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “after Fake Love, It Was A Big Turnaround” – Duncan Mighty Appreciates Wizkid (323 Views)

"Baba Suwe Is Not DEAD" - Mr Latin Cries Out After Fake Rumors / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“after Fake Love, It Was A Big Turnaround” – Duncan Mighty Appreciates Wizkid by 3Ebisco: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
On the set of the video shoot for his recent collaboration with Tiwa Savage, singer/songwriter Duncan Mighty spoke to TheNETng‘s Joan Omionawele about his recent collaborations that’s been getting massive airplay across the globe.

On his hit song with ‘Fake Love’ with Wizkid, he said;

“I just want to say a big thank you to Starboy Wizkid because after Fake Love, it was a big turnaround. Big shoutout to my brother, my blood Starboy Wizkid.”

On social media comments about Wizkid “resurrecting his career” after their collaboration, Duncan Mighty said:

“Before now, like I said, shoutout to Starboy, it all started from Fake Love. I’m grateful to Starboy, I’m grateful to Wizkid.”

On his new song Lova Lova with Tiwa Savage, he said:

“This collaboration is the best collaboration after I had Fake Love (with Wizkid). I’ve had several collaborations after Fake Love, but this is super duper. I’m so proud of it…. Tiwa gave the best of the best in it. It’s a big song and I want to say a big thank you to Tiwa…. Tiwa deserves billions of accolades.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/after-fake-love-it-was-big-turnaround_8.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: “after Fake Love, It Was A Big Turnaround” – Duncan Mighty Appreciates Wizkid by dazzlingd(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Well done! Meet Yoruba person and your life will change for good.

Plz oh God make me a Yoruba in my next life....biko

2 Likes

Re: “after Fake Love, It Was A Big Turnaround” – Duncan Mighty Appreciates Wizkid by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nice one Ducan.
Humble
Re: “after Fake Love, It Was A Big Turnaround” – Duncan Mighty Appreciates Wizkid by chriskosherbal(m): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
That's a man who nu 4get were rain for beat am and were sun for dry am..

Nice one Duncan ...a practical show of humility.
Re: “after Fake Love, It Was A Big Turnaround” – Duncan Mighty Appreciates Wizkid by delugajackson: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
dazzlingd:
Well done! Meet Yoruba person and your life will change for good.

Plz oh God make me a Yoruba in my next life....biko
Inferiority complex is real.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mavin Superstar, Johnny Drille Reveals Why Nigerian Musicians Fight With Their R / [video] Davido – Nwa Baby / IK OSAKIODUWA Says The Honey Moon Is More Important Than The Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.