Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke (2109 Views)

See N75m Hospital That Was Abandoned By Senator Bala Na' Allah In Kebbi. (Pics) / Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result / Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
I wholeheartedly supported Senator Ademola Adeleke during the PDP primaries on the basics that he was an entertaining individual as well as being well educated with a degree from an American University. I have been fooled and my only wish is to take my support back but unfortunately it is too late. I was heartbroken when i realised that he did not even pass WAEC. Fool me one time shame on you, fool me two times shame on me. Senator Adeleke has fooled me one time with all his forged documents

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
it's ur foolishness that deceived u,not Adeleke!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke by Sojebrand(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Source
Re: I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke by FavourAkponome: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
dt one na ur market ooooh. trade am oooooh
Re: I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:00am On Aug 09, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
it's ur foolishness that deceived u,not Adeleke!
You are mad. Where you aware of his F9 X 9 and forged documents Before his results was unveiled?
If no, then you also got played

2 Likes

Re: I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke by RevenGeMission: 6:44am On Aug 09, 2018
Sorry you feel that way , but really ?? Nobody liked Demola, They liked Isiaka and demola won wit symphaty votes from people all over the state

I can't and won't call you stupid , but if you are close to ede , frequent online / internet you'd know Demola has always been a fake, living off his brother's wealth and dancing up and down, he's not a politician

He's a oni faaji who still collects salaries from his brother Deji

They promised Ede people 1 year power supply free of charge i told the people it's a scam , they said no i am against their son

Today , NEPA/DISCOS are still bringing their crazy bills and will disconnect you if you don't pay up

So now what i do when that issue comes up is '' I told you so ''
LIFEisSIMPLE:

You are mad. Where you aware of his F9 X 9 and forged documents Before his results was unveiled?
If no, then you also got played

2 Likes

Re: I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:56am On Aug 09, 2018
Lawyers in the house, can an random Nigerian sue Senator Ademola to court and ask for 1 billion naira in damages?

1 Like

Re: I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 09, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
I wholeheartedly supported Senator Ademola Adeleke during the PDP primaries on the basics that he was an entertaining individual as well as being well educated with a degree from an American University. I have been fooled and my only wish is to take my support back but unfortunately it is too late. I was heartbroken when i realised that he did not even pass WAEC. Fool me one time shame on you, fool me two times shame on me. Senator Adeleke has fooled me one time with all his forged documents

You are in a university but lack basic knowledge of the law....Imagine

The law didn't say he will pass waec....the law say must have sat for SSCE exams and which he did sit for.....so what's the fuss.
Re: I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:

You are in a university but lack basic knowledge of the law....Imagine

The law didn't say he will pass waec....the law say must have sat for SSCE exams and which he did sit for.....so what's the fuss.
You are the one who lacks basic knowledge. Did the law say he can forge graduate certificates from American Universities?

1 Like

Re: I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

You are the one who lacks basic knowledge. Did the law say he can forge graduate certificates from American Universities?

What inec and Nigeria law is interested is th basics of what the law said inorder to vie for governorship seat and senator adeleke has met that...

Moreover day before ysday...Court also refused to deny him his ticket....coz he has fulfilled what constitution says....

Constitution is the supreme law of the land....and he has met that....any other issue is simply a political vendetta to tarnish his image.

Good morning.
Re: I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:

What inec and Nigeria law is interested is th basics of what the law said inorder to vie for governorship seat and senator adeleke has met that...

Moreover day before ysday...Court also refused to deny him his ticket....coz he has fulfilled what constitution says....

Constitution is the supreme law of the land....and he has met that....any other issue is simply a political vendetta to tarnish his image.

Good morning.
I am sorry. I have forgotten that certificate fraud is not a crime in Nigeria. I dear any of this clowns to forge a certificate in a developed country to learn what 30 years behind bar feels like
Re: I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

I am sorry. I have forgotten that certificate fraud is not a crime in Nigeria. I dear any of this clowns to forge a certificate in a developed country to learn what 30 years behind bar feels like

Noted....Till the shithole starts get priority right...then will discuss the issue of behind bars....afterall buhari has unseen waec certificate.

So for now adeleke has met the conditions to run for governor.
Re: I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2018
I weep for Nigeria. To all church and mosque rats praying for a great Nigeria, with the approach we are taking, i fear rapture would come first before we see this day. CERTIFICATE FRAUD IS NOW NORM AND JUSTIFIED IN NIGERIA. While some are doing tdb and go into forest in the name of research and project, some think is okay to just forge the damn thing. Today is the last day i will allow any teacher to punish my son because he came late to school in Nigeria. Resumption is not far

"CERTIFICATE FRAUD" cry cry . Shithole should not be for only a few
Re: I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke by gasparpisciotta: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2018
Weep no more my brother as the centre cannot hold after things have fallen apart...
Re: I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke by 7lives: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Sorry you feel that way , but really ?? Nobody liked Demola, They liked Isiaka and demola won wit symphaty votes from people all over the state

I can't and won't call you stupid , but if you are close to ede , frequent online / internet you'd know Demola has always been a fake, living off his brother's wealth and dancing up and down, he's not a politician

He's a oni faaji who still collects salaries from his brother Deji

They promised Ede people 1 year power supply free of charge i told the people it's a scam , they said no i am against their son

Today , NEPA/DISCOS are still bringing their crazy bills and will disconnect you if you don't pay up

So now what i do when that issue comes up is '' I told you so ''

And they say we don't like PDP in South West, their AFFINITY for despicable men is sine qua non.
Wait for it, Basket mouth of Ekiti Fayose.
Tewonde George in Lagos,
Late PA Adedibu in Ibadan.
Omi ni o a KNOWN assassin, in Osun.
Crack head like Fani.
Until the achievers in Yorubaland begins to join the PDP, no show for PDP in Yorubaland.
Re: I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke by RevenGeMission: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2018
Written in Gold kiss
7lives:

And they say we don't like PDP in South West, their AFFINITY for despicable men is sine qua non.
Tewonde George in Lagos,
Crack head like Fani.
Until the achievers in Yorubaland begins to join the PDP, no show for PDP in Yorubaland.
Re: I Was Decieved By Senator Adeleke by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2018
7lives:

Tewonde George in Lagos,
Crack head like Fani.
I cant fault the sw anymore. PDP in SW has been a dissapointment

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ex-akwa Ibom Governor, Senator Akpabio 2015, what has changed? / There Is Something Different About Benue Gubernatorial Election Result / Outrage As Ganduje’s Aide Asks Emir Sanusi To Shut Up - Thepunchng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.