Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Should I Believe An Unknown Prophet? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Believe An Unknown Prophet? (1222 Views)

Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / Pure Evil! An Unknown Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-yr Old In Ogun (photo) / Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Believe An Unknown Prophet? by TINA727: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2010
i'm a Lagos based girl that came from a polygamous family,my mum is late and had 4 children for my dad whom is now married to a calabar woman that now have 2 children for my dad(girl & boy).I and my step mum has been having scuffle of late and she traveled to her village and came back 3 days ago.Recently i hv been coming across unknown prophets that sees me on the road to stop and tell me that my step mum is planing death for me but funny enough i find it hard to believe those kind of fetish things but some of my friends had told me not to take it lightly that i should go to a spirtualist also but its not my style but i'm thinking of going with some of my friends advise-please house i need advise though i'm a catholic.

should i involve my church pastors?
should i pray with bitter cola and salt as the profit advised me?
should i go confront my step mum?
i'm a kind of confused here,please ur advise is highly needed cause with my state of mind i can kill my step mum. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Should I Believe An Unknown Prophet? by olafemi(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2010
@ poster, your story is alittle mixed up but from the extent i could understand i would sugest you talk to your dad about the issue one on one then you proceed to your pastor to complain all that the prohet has told you.besides what kind of prohet will tell u to pray with bitter kola and salt.just fast and pray on uur own rather all those salt n bitter kola stuff.cheers
Re: Should I Believe An Unknown Prophet? by Kx: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2010
TINA727:

should i pray with bitter cola and salt[/ as the prophet advised me?

Thats a new one, does it work?

As per my advice, go to God
Re: Should I Believe An Unknown Prophet? by ekakids(f): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2010
dont make the mistake of confronting your step mom about the aligation rather, go to your pastor and tell him everything ,then hhe will join you in prayers and and fasting cos nothing is bigger than God. if truely she is plotting such against you, God will not allow it.
Re: Should I Believe An Unknown Prophet? by Outstrip(f): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2010
You are obviously not a christian or you would not be considering even going to a spiritualist.
Re: Should I Believe An Unknown Prophet? by Racing(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2010
@outstrip am wit u.tell her again, @ poster,first of all catholics dnt have pastors but rather rev.frs. As regards ur problem dnt confront ur step mum n dnt go 2 ur dad either,cos he mite tell u are d persn causing problems in d family. It'll b obvious ur step mum mite have poisoned his mind against. Don't doubt me on this one. Just meet ur priest n explain 2 him everything n make sure you go 2 d blessed sacrament and tell God,he will surely protect u from your stepmum. Nothing will happen 2 u.Don't neglect ma advice. Goodluck,girl.
Re: Should I Believe An Unknown Prophet? by atunkeade: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2010
Don't confront ur step mum neither discuss d issue with ur father.
praying with bitter cola and salt cannot save u.
just hold on to God, pray and fast.
Surely wen u hav trust in God nothing will happen to u.
Good luck shocked
Re: Should I Believe An Unknown Prophet? by Confilass: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2010
It's a revelation.

U just have to fast and pray. U can involve ur pastor in dat after ur fasting and praying he will pray with you at the end or the moment u want to break the fast.

Use Bible portions like "I ll live to see my children & children children" I mean strong affirmations and believe she can't kill u.
Re: Should I Believe An Unknown Prophet? by luap: 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2010
Kind of strange, but whether you believe some prophet has told you this or not, something in your surroundings must have triggered your feelings.

I would take any feeling that your life is threatoned as serious.
Re: Should I Believe An Unknown Prophet? by sophy09: 3:33am On Jun 29, 2010
God speaks to everyone, why don't you fast and pray and God will surely answer you. You do not need to go to any pastor.
Re: Should I Believe An Unknown Prophet? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2010
i feel u should do what he told u. but u didnot give 2 much details about the prayer with the salt and cola.if it does not involve sacrifcing or any rituals but just praying with the kola i think u should go ahead and pray hard.tell your revenend father and wake up 12 in the night and return her arrows back toher.no need to report to your dad.his heart must have been tied somewere.
Re: Should I Believe An Unknown Prophet? by holakunle(m): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2010

(1) (Reply)

! / How Did You Respond On The First Day You Met Your Step Mother / 4 Reasons Why Homosexuality Must Not Be Legalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.