Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

NANS President-elect Hosts Presidential Aspirants And Admonishes Them. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS President-elect Hosts Presidential Aspirants And Admonishes Them. (625 Views)

NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 / Buhari Hosts Presidential Campaign Council To Victory Dinner / Secondus And PDP NWC Meet All PDP Presidential Aspirants And Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NANS President-elect Hosts Presidential Aspirants And Admonishes Them. by tymdan(m): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
Speaking on the sidelines of the meeting hosted by the NANS President-Elect, Comrade Danielson Bamidele, GCNS.

He said "I hosted all those that contested with me in the last national convention where I was elected as the National President of the largest black students movement in the world, National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS).

It was indeed a refreshing moment for us and we took the opportunity to discuss how best to make the Repositioning, Restructuring and Reformation of our dear organization possible."

They all contributed their ideas and concept towards the betterment and progress of this country. Very importantly, my big brother, Comr. Prince Miaphen facilitated the meeting, invited everyone without exception. Most turned up, two sent representatives while one shunned the invitation for reasons best known to him. But the entirety reached a compromise to make NANS great again, regain it's image and command respect before both the government and the general public.

While I thank them for putting first the interest of our dear organization, I urge the general public to note that NANS is ready to take it's right of place and make meaningful contributions to our democratic strides.

Never again shall we be divided, never again shall we return to the dungeon of indiscipline and retrogression.

VIVA ALUTA, VIVA AFRICA!!!

The communiqué:

Communiqué issued after the NANS 2018 Presidential Candidates Meeting With President Elect, Comr. Danielson Bamidele AKPAN, GCNS Held on 6th August 2018.

The meeting of all 2018 NANS Presidential Aspirants who contested at the just concluded Unity Convention of NANS that held at Old Parade Ground Abuja between 5th-10th July, 2018.

The meeting with the Winner of the election in person of Comr. Danielson Bamidele Akpan (President Elect) of Nasarawa State University is with the sole aim of solidarity and consolidation on Unity of our dear National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) for the benefit of our teeming Nigerian Students.

The gathering further congratulated the President elect and also assure him of the unwavering support towards achieving a successful administration.

While imploring all critical stakeholders, students union Presidents and the entire Nigerians students to support Mr. President's administration.
Together we shall promote our noble organization.

Aluta Continua, Victoria Ascerta!

God bless NANS!!

God bless Nigeria!!!

Re: NANS President-elect Hosts Presidential Aspirants And Admonishes Them. by tymdan(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
More pics

Re: NANS President-elect Hosts Presidential Aspirants And Admonishes Them. by Nogodye(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
NANS, another helm of swallowing nigeria student money...it should be scrap or restructure.
Re: NANS President-elect Hosts Presidential Aspirants And Admonishes Them. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
upcoming sets of thieves claiming to be fighting for the right of Nigerian students whereas we know unless we want to deny it that they are there because of their pockets

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Governors That Deserves Second Term In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / BMC / Alausa Seat Of Power Support Folajimi Lai Mohammed 4(ikeja Constituency 1)2term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.