Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

List 5 Major Achievements Of Your State Governor So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List 5 Major Achievements Of Your State Governor So Far (518 Views)

Ministerial List: 5 Ex-Governors, Technocrats Lead Tinubu’s 42-Man Cabinet / Pictures: Peter Obi Four Major Achievements As Governor of Anambra State / President Buhari's Major Achievements In The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List 5 Major Achievements Of Your State Governor So Far by greencard: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
we may have been all fooled and carried away by the "woes and dough"of the central government and the "drama"of the national assembly and the intrigue of party politics that we fail to see our own backyard

I want to believe we all know that the FG can't solve all our problem, we need to start holding our state governors accountable.

can we start listing any major accomplishment of our individual governors so far? ..sentiment apart, at least five..
Re: List 5 Major Achievements Of Your State Governor So Far by amaniro: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Take the lead and I follow
Re: List 5 Major Achievements Of Your State Governor So Far by greencard: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
amaniro:
Take the lead and I follow

ok

mine
1-build mordern schools, at least in the obvious LGA in the state

2- repair and build few new roads, even if the contractos ain't first class sha

3-manage to be paying half salaries till date

4-low crime rate in the state

5-.?
Re: List 5 Major Achievements Of Your State Governor So Far by meforyou1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Zero for my state governor okorocha

1 Like

Re: List 5 Major Achievements Of Your State Governor So Far by amaniro: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
greencard:

ok

mine
1-build mordern schools, at least in the obvious LGA in the state

2- repair and build few new roads, even if the contractos ain't first class sha

3-manage to be paying half salaries till date

4-low crime rate in the state

5-.?
Foster aba advancement by introducing Enyinmba Economic city.
2.Renewal of dead infrastructure.
3.Crime rate dropped as well as death reduced to 13 in 3months
4.attraction of foreign investors.
5.gradualy fostering Abia to greater heights
6. Educational system, the state has gotten 1st in waec 4yrs back to back. Good educational system
Re: List 5 Major Achievements Of Your State Governor So Far by 9jaArea: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
ORTOM =
1. Gbese
2. Gbese
3. Gbese
4. Gbese
5. Wailing
Re: List 5 Major Achievements Of Your State Governor So Far by kjsun15: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
1) Abuse president 365 days a year for three years
2) 1 kilometer fly over bridge at 17billion
3) Cut ponmo twice in a month for three years
4) built judicial court and new governor's office for 3(1/2) years
5) Recently paid the 2017 December salary to the primary school teachers and local govt staff.

Haven't done the above great jobs, he ended up being in pain. Big achievements with uncommon pains. Please I love my governor. Don't ask me my state please! our achievements signify us thanks.
Re: List 5 Major Achievements Of Your State Governor So Far by rekeson: 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Absolutely nothing...
Re: List 5 Major Achievements Of Your State Governor So Far by greencard: 1:04am On Aug 10, 2018
grin
9jaArea:
ORTOM =
1. Gbese
2. Gbese
3. Gbese
4. Gbese
5. Wailing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Media About To Expose Kemi's Fake UK Degree / Sahara Reporters Owner,sowore,meets Former President Of Ghana,jj Rawlings(photos / Decision To Remain In APC Was Due To Intervention Of Buhari, Says Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.