Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Chelsea's Thibaut Courtois Deletes Emotional Farewell Message To Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea's Thibaut Courtois Deletes Emotional Farewell Message To Fans (445 Views)

Thibaut Courtois To Miss 2023/2024 Season Due To 'serious' Injury In Training / Emotional Farewell As Ole Gunnar Reveals Next Move Following Man Utd Sack (Pix) / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea's Thibaut Courtois Deletes Emotional Farewell Message To Fans by medite007: 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Thibaut Courtois uploaded a lengthy farewell message to Chelsea fans, but moved quickly to delete it.
Chelsea made an announcement on Wednesday that the club has agreed to sell Courtois to Real Madrid, and the stopper will be unveiled officially on Thursday in Madrid.

Courtois made Chelsea fans angry when he refused to return to training this week in an attempt to force the Blues to approve his move to the Spanish giants

The Belgian stopper did the same thing when he wanted to join Chelsea from Genk, but Courtois did try to give explanation in a goodbye post to supporters.

‘Hello CFC Family,’ Courtois stated:

‘With these few words I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude for the four fantastic years that have passed. Chelsea FC will always have a special place in my heart. ‘I was only nineteen years old when the club showed a great belief in my abilities. The fact that such a big club was already following me was like a dream come true. The decision to first send me away helped me to grow into a goalkeeper fit for Chelsea FC.

READ MORE HERE:http://www.djmedite.com/2018/08/thibaut-courtois-deletes-emotional-farewell-message-to-fans.html

Re: Chelsea's Thibaut Courtois Deletes Emotional Farewell Message To Fans by frankzone: 12:22am On Aug 09, 2018
I'm a madridsta but I believe in club loyalty

(1) (Reply)

Today's Game With Sure Odds -22nd Sept 2018 / Champions League Results, Fixtures And Top Goal Scorers After Today's Matches / Sure Bunks For Today Enjoy Even If U Dont Thank Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.