Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Couple Arrested For Selling Three Children, Including Their 4 Month Old Bby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Arrested For Selling Three Children, Including Their 4 Month Old Bby (249 Views)

Nigerian Couple Arrested In India For Stealing Money From Atms / Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids / Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Couple Arrested For Selling Three Children, Including Their 4 Month Old Bby by umahi88(m): 6:44am On Aug 09, 2018
Couple arrested in Imo State for selling three children, including their 4 month-old baby for N600,000

The Imo State Police Command on Wednesday paraded two members of a child trafficking syndicate, who sold three different babies including their own child, for N600,000.

The couple, Ugochukwu Nwachukwu, 28 and Mrs. Glory Ugochukwu were arrested by operatives of Anti – Kidnapping Unit of the command on July 20, at Umuokai Owerre-Nta Isiala Ngwa South L.G.A of Abia State.

The suspects conspired and lured one Jovita Aloka of Irette Owerri West L.G.A of Imo State to Naze Owerri North L.G.A where they tactically disposed her of her two children, Adaugo Oliver, 3 years, 6 months and Daniel Oliver, 6 months and sold them to unknown persons.

The suspects have confessed to the crime and another child trafficking within Imo State and its environs. Operatives are trailing other fleeing members of the syndicate. While narrating her role in the said child trafficking, to newsmen, Glory said:

“I asked my husband where is my child and he told me he had sold my child. I was not happy with him. He never gave me even one naira. It is just 4 months old baby boy. He is my first child. I am not happy with what my husband did.”.......Continue reading

Read full story and see photos here: http://www.newsvib.com/2018/08/couple-arrested-for-selling-three-children-4-months-old-baby-for-600000-in-imo-state.html

(1) (Reply)

F-SARS Recovers Stolen Car From Bandits / SCAMMER!!!: Nigerian Man Olayinka Olaniyi, Defrauds US Universities Of $6million / Osinbajo May Have Had His Say In Abuja, But SARS Operatives Are Currently Having

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.