Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan (19093 Views)

Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways / PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC / Defection: How Ibori, Okowa, Others Stop Uduaghan’s PDP Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by giles14(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2018
ayazor:
Immediate past governor of Delta State, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, has frontally addressed rumours of his imminent defection from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP to the All Progressives Congress, APC saying that he remains. His assertion follows weeks of agitation around the state that Uduaghan would be defecting to the APC and use the party’s ticket to stand for the Delta South seat in the Senate.
Asked to respond to the issue, yesterday, Dr. Uduaghan disclosed that there were high level interventions that have kept him back in the party.
He, however, did not speak on what if any issue that was prompting him out of the party that has until now held a firm grip on the political landscape in Delta. Denying claims that he had concluded moves to defect to the APC, Uduaghan said: “It is not true that I would be defecting either today (Wednesday) or tomorrow, but there has been a lot of interventions going on from the likes of Chief Ibori, the governor (Okowa) and some party leaders.
“In the last few days, they have been talking and I am listening to them. So basically, some elders have intervened on the matter, and I am listening to them.” The chairman of the state chapter of the APC, Prophet Jones Erue on his part described the purported defection move by the former governor as a rumour.
“The party in the state cannot authoritatively say they have heard about him defecting anytime soon as we have not been contacted. “For now, just the way you heard about it as a rumour, that is how we are still hearing it as a rumour.” For the first 16 years that the PDP was in power in Delta State, Dr. Uduaghan was variously as commissioner, secretary to the state government and two terms of four years as governor.

http://www.vondanews.com/ibori-okowa-holding-me-in-pdp-uduaghan/
pls let him decamp make PDP know how many them remain
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by gaby(m): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2018
Menace2Society:
U lack home training undecided

Oh...thanks for letting me in on that secret, now run along...If you knew what my company went through in his time in office, you won't spew the trash you just did.
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Mystiquefia: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2018
gare:
YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY VALUE, YOU ARE FREE TO GO. IF NOT FOR IBORI WOULD YOU HAVE WON ? AS A SITTING GOVERNOR YOUR ANOINTED CANDIDATE COULD NOT WIN PDP PRIMARIES, YOU ARE HERE FEELING IMPORTANT, WHO EVEN REMEMBERS YOU, PLEASE BE FAST I WILL PAY FOR APC FORM FOR YOU, WHY DID YOU NOT GO TO LONDON TO SEE BUHARI LIKE AKPABIO AND TINUBU IN LAGOS ?

pray, tell me who has more electoral value than uduaghan in delta south??
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by vRendoh(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2018
Uduaghan wan decamp with who? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
There will be large crowd ! Hunger dey, with a ten million naira you re sure of ten thousands crowd. It is a pathetic country!
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by gare(f): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2018
Mystiquefia:

pray, tell me who has more electoral value than uduaghan in delta south??

HE CANT WIN AGAINST THE PRESENT SENATOR FROM THAT REGION, BECAUSE HIS REASON FOR WANTING TO DEFECT IS BECAUSE HE IS NURSING SENATORIAL AMBITION AND HE KNOWS HE WILL NOT GET IT UNDER PDP, WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU, HE IS NOT POPULAR, HAVE YOU BEEN TO HIS SENATORIAL DISTRICT FOR 8YRS THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SINGLE OUT THAT HE DID, HE IS TALKING ABOUT DEFECTION , HE IS FREE TO GO HE WILL NOT BE MISSED OR CELEBRATED LIKE AKPABIO, PDP WILL NOT WASTE TIME OR RESOURCES TO STOP HIM

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by sanandreas(m): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2018
Mystiquefia:
God I can't just wait for the day Uduaghan and Monday igbuya will be dumping PDP for APC. That day we can formally say bye bye to the catastrophic and retrogressive system of leadership in Delta state.

Hint for Pmb and Magu: pls before delta gubernatorial elections reopen James bond ibori's corruption file if he refuses to defect to APC he's a problem to progressive politics in delta state. Am so happy okowa is showing him shege lately after imposing him on deltans from prison.

You know nothing. Uduaghan is politically irrelevant in Delta state politics. Omo agege is loosing his seat for detecting to APC. He knew how much he begged to defeat Amori of PDP. We abhor the killing party with passion.
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by HoodBillionaire: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2018
only u
comissioner
ssg
state govt
omg
na u smart pass
thief
i keep saying it
God is neva coming to nigeria.

lool at wat bastard akpabio did
nawa o.
the old neva wanna leave power to the younger generations.
africa esp naija is cursed for life
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by loomer: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2018
this one wey useless pass left-hand
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by experimentist: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2018
grin

Good!

We need Uduaghan in APC to capture Delta state. EFCC should go for Ibori and all the corrupt criminals in the state make sure they decamp or face the hook.

Buhari must succeed 2019.. Thunder fire PDP and Wailers.
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by charlesazeh(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
Ahahah another defectortee sighted.
. In delta state we know don't know him...
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by bigpicture001: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2018
u guys shld understand him..he has conquered politics at state level.....he need to move to federal nd to get a minister slot. he bids to b in APC..
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Etuagievin(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2018
Yeye uduaghan
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by innocential3032(m): 9:32am On Aug 09, 2018
If uduaghan cn defect to APC i wil be the most happiest being on earth. Criminal, he knw dat he wil b kick out of pdp since ibori has cum back. Who is udu to talk of aghan? Though i enjoy ur tenure in asaba sha, cuz i was one of the beneficiary during ur thief thief tenure as a governor. Cnt forget squash club in a hurry
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by oodua1stson: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2018
So sefiu alao wants to defect too?
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Edio1: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2018
Who be this one? What did u do in warri for 8 yrs as governor..the town is so dirty
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2018
lielbree:
Ibori was the best governor delta state had..

It was his fight for resource control for Niger delta that made an enemy.

Since the delta has had a useless leaders. Look at how okowa disgraced Nigeria during the African athletes games.
U must be sick in ur head
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by wink2015(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2018
DR. EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN BRT LANE ALONG WARRI-EFFURUN-SAPELE ROAD WAS A MONUMENTAL TRAGEDY.

The same goes for the Industrial Park.
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Menace2Society(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2018
gaby:

Oh...thanks for letting me in on that secret, now run along...If you knew what my company went through in his time in office, you won't spew the trash you just did.
Sorry my bad
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Missonas(f): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2018
These blockheads dont see that changing parties may bring you the win but it cant erase your failures. They are making it easier for gullible Nigerians to vote based on the person and not the party. They are actually sensitizing Nigerians to vote right. This is end game
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by gaby(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2018
Menace2Society:
Sorry my bad

No shaking bro, those guys do me shege. I'm sorry if any of my choice of words came across as an insult please.
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Bizibi(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2018
This idiot!!!
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2018
capatainrambo:
the only person that matters is ibori.

single most powerful godfather in delta.

nobody goes against him.

senator omoagege won't go back to the senate. fact####
you just nailed it, Ibori is the king maker and will always be.
Note: APC have no place in Delta State
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by mechanics(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
Even if he leaves PDP, he won't be relevant in another party, so he should stay there.
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by tomdon(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
dukie25:
If Uduaghan wants to go he is free. Ibori is the king maker in Delta.
Uduaghan would never have become governor if not for Ibori.

That was then. Mumu
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Mystiquefia: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2018
gare:

HE CANT WIN AGAINST THE PRESENT SENATOR FROM THAT REGION, BECAUSE HIS REASON FOR WANTING TO DEFECT IS BECAUSE HE IS NURSING SENATORIAL AMBITION AND HE KNOWS HE WILL NOT GET IT UNDER PDP, WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU, HE IS NOT POPULAR, HAVE YOU BEEN TO HIS SENATORIAL DISTRICT FOR 8YRS THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SINGLE OUT THAT HE DID, HE IS TALKING ABOUT DEFECTION , HE IS FREE TO GO HE WILL NOT BE MISSED OR CELEBRATED LIKE AKPABIO, PDP WILL NOT WASTE TIME OR RESOURCES TO STOP HIM

your inability to undastand the dynamics of Nigerian politics is appalling. same thing was said about aggrieved PDP members at the national level in 2015 and today the catastrophic outcome has corroborated that politics is a game of numbers. and until uduaghan vies for the senatorial seat with James manager and loses, you really can't underestimate his electoral value. If James manager had that much electoral value like you are postulating then he should go contest for 2019 gubernatorial elections to prove your point . delta south is not his fathers inheritance, its an integration of ijaws, itsekiris and isokos. James manager having served 4 terms must vacate that seat for some else, otherwise he'll be disgraced out of office.
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by gare(f): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mystiquefia:

your inability to undastand the dynamics of Nigerian politics is appalling. same thing was said about aggrieved PDP members at the national level in 2015 and today the catastrophic outcome has corroborated that politics is a game of numbers. and until uduaghan vies for the senatorial seat with James manager and loses, you really can't underestimate his electoral value. If James manager had that much electoral value like you are postulating then he should go contest for 2019 gubernatorial elections to prove your point . delta south is not his fathers inheritance, its an integration of ijaws, itsekiris and isokos. James manager having served 4 terms must vacate that seat for some else, otherwise he'll be disgraced out of office.

BUT THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS NOT UDUGHAN, WE SHOULD BE SEEKING NEW FACES WITH FRESH IDEAS INTO THE POLITICAL SCENE, SINCE YOU UNDERSTAND THE DYNAMICS OF NIGERIAN POLITICS WHY DONT YOU RUN FOR IT. I UNDERSTAND YOU VERY AND MUST EVERYONE BE A GOVERNOR, MAYBE HE IS COMFORTABLE AS A SENATOR.

IF HE WILL BE DISGRACED OUT OF OFFICE THAT PERSON IS NOT UDUAGHAN.
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Cantonese: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
For where? Uduaghan!!!!! Governor of big screen wey no work. No money as anthem. What is he waiting for? If not Ibori, could he have secured the seat? If he knows that he can win his ward, how much more his local government, let him go. Small pickin when no know medicine dey call am vegetable.
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Edio1: 2:39am On Aug 26, 2018
Edio1:
Who be this one? What did u do in warri for 8 yrs as governor..the town is so dirty

Make he run go hide for APC..8 as governor see your town warri

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Hassan Abdullahi Beiwa Storms Out Of Kogi Guber APC Primaries Ground / ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin / Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.