Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic (4417 Views)

First Class Students Of Ignatius Ajuru Uni Write Test To Prove Their Grades / What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? / Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by Jbleenk: 6:46am On Aug 09, 2018
Here's an alleged examination question from OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) a Government run University and Babcock University, a privately run University.

The picture depict why it is easy to graduate in flying colors from private universities as agains public ones.

What do you think?

1 Share

Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by blackboy(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2018
For real?
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by directorXixXICK(m): 6:54am On Aug 09, 2018
I tell you
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by mannycrown: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2018
OP is sick somewhere near his thinking faculties. LoL

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by Jbleenk: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2018
mannycrown:
OP is sick somewhere near his thinking faculties. LoL

I promise I am not.
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2018
No.
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by rex444(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2018
Hiiiieeeeeey!!!!!!!!
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by NwaliE01: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2018
Op, better stop this your expensive joke.
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by Martinez19(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2018
No. They simply have a better learning environment and lecturers unlike federal universities which happens to suffer an eternal gradual deterioration.

11 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2018
blessedtayed media concert with bb pin on exam sheet?
op ifai nod u eh
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by SegunAj(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2018
That's the truth ooo, I was privileged to see some private uni questions I was shocked
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by giftedheart1(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2018
what do you expect? Lautech is busy scoring more goals as a "striker".... even thunder dey learn
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by OboOlora(f): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2018
Hahahaha Op u de mad oh!!!!
I heard they allow them to bring in their phones to exam halls too and also give them free WiFi

1 Like

Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by damtan(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2018
Federal Univ is just a waste of time jare

1 Like

Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by lenghtinny(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2018
Jbleenk:

I promise I am not.

Inferiority complex dey worry you....

Trying so hard to feel good about yourself by bringing others down is not the way to go angry

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by Jbleenk: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2018
lenghtinny:

Inferiority complex dey worry you....

Trying so hard to feel good about yourself by bringing others down is not the way to go angry

"Inferiority complex"? But, how sir?
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by Jbleenk: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
blessedtayed media concert with bb pin on exam sheet?

op ifai nod u eh

But I wrote there that it's alleged. Why u wanna nod me?
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by Ay04z(m): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2018
The whole system is currupt public oo. Private oo. Many Students will still bribe their way to get good grade
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 09, 2018
Ay04z:
The whole system is currupt public oo. Private oo. Many Students will still bribe their way to get good grade

i swear, people don't know that!

Private or Public, system is furked up

1 Like

Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by lilmax(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
in private they tell you why 1+1 is 2
in public they tell you to cram 1+1 is 2

I no go private, but when you see better thing you appreciate am

your public school has overflow of students in the hall, environment is not conducive, your lecturer drops material and fvck out immediately

idiots think

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by ednut1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
they dont have sadists lectures who would give just 3 pple A with 70 on the dot. was part of Stanbic graduate trainee programme in 2014. the babcock and convenant guys beat us handown, 1st Babcock, 2nd Covenant 3rd Babcock. so quit hating no be them say make ur papa no get money for beta tin.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by HigherEd: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Stop lying. That qyestion can't possibly belong to babcock....
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by CodeTemplar: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Jbleenk:
Here's an alleged examination question from OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) a Government run University and Babcock University, a privately run University.

The picture depict why it is easy to graduate in flying colors from private universities as agains public ones.

What do you think?

Firstly, Babcock and OAU don't share exam paper and so their questions can appear on same sheet.
Second on the list is NUC, they regulate Nigerian universities and can't allow such to happen.
Thirdly, there no course that will ask such question in private university.
Fourth, even when public schools ask difficult question, 99% of the time they are rehearsed question that have been asked by same lecturer since 1980s and the answer are crammed by the students.
Fifth, there are always guys with phones in exam hall to cheat their way in public universities.
Sixth, Sorting is allowed as the lecturers only ask such silly impractical questions to nail down the slay queens in their dept.
7th, Name the dept these questions were asked and let's track down people from those dept to verify.
8th, your forgot that foreign schools have higher percentage of first class and that would be hard sell.
9th your aren't secure for you to frabicate such lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by opyzy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
This shiit is stale na

Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by CodeTemplar: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
OboOlora:
Hahahaha Op u de mad oh!!!!
I heard they allow them to bring in their phones to exam halls too and also give them free WiFi
But most private university don't allow phones now . . . find another lie.

I know for sure that 65% of course work in public university are either 'sortable', copied, traded for sex or bypassed. How can a graduate defend what he didn't pass in the real sense?
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by falcon01: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
private universities teach well. no cheating. no wururu unlike federal and government unis where a lecture will tell his student that he will carry over his course just like that.
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by cucuzee247(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Wow, for real?
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by Jbleenk: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Firstly, Babcock and OAU don't share exam paper and so their questions can appear on same sheet.
Second on the list is NUC, they regulate Nigerian universities and can't allow such to happen.
Thirdly, there no course that will ask such question in private university.
Fourth, even when public schools ask difficult question, 99% of the time they are rehearsed question that have been asked by same lecturer since 1980s and the answer are crammed by the students.
Fifth, there are always guys with phones in exam hall to cheat their way in public universities.
Sixth, Sorting is allowed as the lecturers only ask such silly impractical questions to nail down the slay queens in their dept.
7th, Name the dept these questions were asked and let's track down people from those dept to verify.
8th, your forgot that foreign schools have higher percentage of first class and that would be hard sell.
9th your aren't secure for you to frabicate such lies.

Can I please ask u one question and I'd appreciate if u answer.

You went to a private or public university?
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by CodeTemplar: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Jbleenk:

Can I please ask u one question and I'd appreciate if u answer.

You went to a private or public university?
I tasted both and above all consider myself a student in school of hard knocks where history is the best teacher and experience is just a good teacher.
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by Jbleenk: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
CodeTemplar:

I tasted both and above all consider myself a student in school of hard knocks where history is the best teacher and experience is just a good teacher.

Anyways, I have no issue with ur former post except the 9th point. Anyways I'd say u check the meaning of ALLEGED if u don't know it. I clearly wrote alleged on my post.
Re: Is This The Reason Private Universities Graduate More 1st Class Students? Pic by sacajawea: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
Funny Joke

I attended a Public School, Private School and Msc abroad. public schools shite pure Shite
Private Uni Dominating the Future

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Photo ??? / I Ate Eggs Every Day And Now Here's Why You Should Too / Unilorin Admission 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.