Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It (62480 Views)

Staphylococcus Aureus/infections .why You Would Continue To Experience It.. / Buy Your Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus And Experience It's Great Benefits. / *symptoms Of Staph Aureus* Do You Experience Some Of These Symptoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by exporters101: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
nkemdi89:

I always make the mistake of moving that part, what follows next is screaming.
grin grin you just don't move
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by Yewandequeen(f): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
But this happens to every one at one instance or the other. At what point does one need to raise an alarm?
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by notoriousbabe: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
Is there anything called Paresthesia of the pusssssy? I use to experience something like that once in a while
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by fk001(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
happney65:

Yoruba please..

Thanks smiley
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by InvertedHammer: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
/
Just shake it off and move on.
Oyibo has medication for everything including happiness ...all in a bid to get your money.

It is a result of localized pressure on a body part. Let the pressure release and go on with your life. Simple.

/

2 Likes

Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by Twitt13(f): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
If you know, you know
exporters101:
If pajapaja hold you, just stay right there grin

Any movement is trouble grin
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by Tripleoluwa(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is very good..

Egba mi o. I was digging it from behind with my ex n pajapaja hold my left calf. So I applied iced block. Since then, I've been having pajapaja. My leg will just weak somehow, even my left palm.

I don't know if the ice has caused another thing cos I read somewhere that the ice should not be placed directly on the body except on towels before applying it.

OP, Abeg you, wetin I fit do? Cos this thing don somehow dey affect my teeth. When I talk, vibration spread round my upper teeth through the left incisor.

Edakun epp me o
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by fidet1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
Abuja along can give pajapaja anyhow
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by Palmerbarry: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
BIGDADDY000:
i hate dat stupid thing, it used to embarrassed me most of d time in d vehicle on a long journey.

You nailed it bro grin
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by aniweta12(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
It is called uta ngwele in Igbo
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by Palmerbarry: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nice one, op
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by michaelo2(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tripleoluwa:
This is very good..

Egba mi o. I was digging it from behind with my ex n pajapaja hold my left calf. So I applied iced block. Since then, I've been having pajapaja. My leg will just weak somehow, even my left palm.

I don't know if the ice has caused another thing cos I read somewhere that the ice should not be placed directly on the body except on towels before applying it.

OP, Abeg you, wetin I fit do? Cos this thing don somehow dey affect my teeth. When I talk, vibration spread round my upper teeth through the left incisor.

Edakun epp me o
bro, please do me a a favour, go for a neuro scan
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by saintol(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Is there anything called Paresthesia of the pusssssy? I use to experience something like that once in a while
Hmmm!!! come let me examine it to be sure. Anyway, one bro call am "killdogkilldog", pajapaja. Aja is dog while pa is kill. haha...
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by koolfm102(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I've been looking for this english long before now...thanks @OP
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by sunnedee2: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
So, this thing get English name?
Thank you op.
Now, this is what we are tallking about.
Topics that make sense. Not some Tonto dressing.

1 Like

Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by blingxx(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
exporters101:
If pajapaja hold you, just stay right there grin

Any movement is trouble grin

i think you talking about muscle pull undecided

1 Like

Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by blingxx(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
macuwon:
Mine occurs when I'm in a tight vehicle for a long time and I have long legs. My legs just die for some seconds and I can't walk. I normally feel I don't have sufficient blood in my system and I'm also quick to electric shocks.I feel The smallest of voltages.

exactly... even me.. I wonder if this is how been dead feels like undecided
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by dolapo2009: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
It happens to me at mid night, its also frequent... Thanks OP, I need to relax my nerves.
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by dapiahno(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Offpoint:
Hate that shît... after a long journey and boom... my right leg is frozen up and needles piercing begins. but my dîck experience it often whenever I place my PC too long on my lap and boom... I can't feel my D for couple of minutes. shît hurts like hell.
Impotentency lo fi sere yen!.

1 Like

Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
Must every damn thing have an English name? Paja Paja is Paja Paja.

1 Like

Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by alexola20(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
First time I learn the English name for pajapaja.I used to call it "muscle tension"or in the real translation,"killdog-killdog smiley
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by Tripleoluwa(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
michaelo2:
bro, please do me a a favour, go for a neuro scan

OK. Thank you. Do I need a doctor to refer me for neuro scan?
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by Dejiy10(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Does me a lot when my legs get cramped inside lagos tight public transport.. it's not good to be tall sometimes..

one time, I had to drop, My leg had totally gone.. Omo... na God save my life that day..
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by Noblewhiz(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
And what is numbness??
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by oratorOdunayo1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
oluplus:
Thanks Op, for sharing. Sometimes, when I dip my leg inside water, paresthesia disappears.

Form of physiotherapy.... it brings calmness , buoyancy and reduces pain. You will be more okay with colder water

1 Like

Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by oratorOdunayo1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Perhaps you can come for a case study. Definitely if you are not telling the false story, the pudendal nerves must have been suffering from entrapment. So When your body stimulated erotically, there will be an aterovenous anastomosis in the partner which shunt more blood to the carvernosus and bolbospongius tissues and applying the results of such stimulation on your canal can be a Development. Thank me later with feedback if you try the approach.
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by oratorOdunayo1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Perhaps you can come for a case study. Definitely if you are not telling the false story, the pudendal nerves must have been suffering from entrapment. So When your body stimulated erotically, there[color=#770077][/color] will be an aterovenous anastomosis in the partner which shunt more blood to the carvernosus and bolbospongius tissues and applying the results of such stimulation on your canal can be a Development. Thank me later with feedback if you try the approach.
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by Offpoint: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
dapiahno:

Impotentency lo fi sere yen!.
Naa, not possible... my machine is still very much active and can go 24hours journey with no break.
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by michaelo2(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

OK. Thank you. Do I need a doctor to refer me for neuro scan?
yes bro, so as to tell the precise kind of neuro scan
Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by bossvinqualad25(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
fk001:
Which language is paja paja pls It's a Yoruba word

Re: What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Many people are actually suffering from CRITICAL LIMB ISCHEAMIA a type of peripheral vascular dxs which is very common among smokers, pple with DM, hypertension., Cardiav dxs.... ... intermittent claudication /paraesthesia is not necessary the cause of all the symptoms mentioned....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant / Mastubation, Any Effects? / Family Of Dead Nigerian Nurse On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.