Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Staphylococcus Infections And Other Stis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staphylococcus Infections And Other Stis (269 Views)

Why Are Men More Afraid Of HIV And Other Stis Than Women / How Yoni Detox Pearls Treats,fibroids,vagina Infections And Blocked Tubes. / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Staphylococcus Infections And Other Stis by SUJINI: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2018
Hello house,i want to clear something up on staph infection....
up to date ive meet and chat with lots of people,and it has come to my notice that most of use still cant differentiate the damages and symptoms that staph causes.....
many believe that that PE and WE is part of the symptoms of staph, that is totally wrong, PE and WE is part of the damages caused by staph and not part of it symptoms, that why most people still experience PE or WE after staph treatment,you will have to take care of this damages yourself,
it just like when a fire is burning a house from afar,you can see the smoke from where you are, and you quench it with water,the fire,the heat and the smoke all disappeared,but the burnt part of the house which the fire damaged still stays the same, you will have to build back your house to bring it back to normal,and if you dont quench the fire it will continue causing more damages
same thing applies to staph, after treating staph,you will have to repair the damages it caused on you own,though some might get lucky,but most people dont...let me briefly state down the symptoms of staphylococcus below
�Most staph infections that are visible usually have a reddish, swollen, itchy, and/or tender area at the site of infection.
�Often the site oozes pus or has some crusty covering with drainage.
�Sites of infection can be small like a pimple on someone's face or even in the nose, a boil on an extremity, or large like a carbuncle.
�Cellulitis (it most commonly appears on the legs) often shows redness and swelling of the involved area without pus, but impetigo shows a crusty weeping rash with an occasional blister.
�Scalded skin syndrome shows extensive skin redness with bullae (fluid- or pus-filled blisters).
�Infected catheters usually show redness, pus, and tenderness at the skin entry site. Deep abscesses, pneumonia, osteomyelitis, and most other internal infections are only seen by X-ray and other imaging techniques or are not visible at all (for example, toxic shock, food poisoning) although nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal pain, chills, and fever may be present.
Damages it can cause includes
Low S count
PE
WE
Infertility both in male and female
S. aureus can lay dormant in the body for years undetected. Once symptoms begin to show, the host is contagious for another two weeks, and the overall illness lasts a few weeks. If untreated, though, the disease can be deadly. Deeply penetrating S. aureus infections can be severe.
S. aureus is also responsible for food poisoning. It is capable of generating toxins that produce food poisoning in the human body. Its incubation period lasts one to six hours, with the illness itself lasting from 30 minutes to 3 days. Preventive measures one can take to help prevent the spread of the disease include washing hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing food. Stay away from any food if ill, and wear gloves if any open wounds occur on hands or wrists while preparing food. If storing food for longer than 2 hours, keep the food above 140 or below 40 °F.
there are many things we still have to learn on staph,if i keep typing ,i will not leave here today,just ask your questions if you have any
that all for today

you can get rid of staphylococcus permanantly using Mj herbal mixture
call or chat us up on 08171863275 for more details
we deliver to every state in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Robotic Hair Transplant - Things You Must Know! / I Am More Healthy Than Buhari. Atiku Brags (pics) / Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India With Heroin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.