Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) (871 Views)

Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. / Q&A: False And Fabricating Ramadan Message / Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2018
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

It was reported from the from Abu umamah radiyallaahu anhu that the prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam said "There will not be any tribulation on earth, since the time Allaah created the offspring of Adam, that will be greater than the tribulation of Dajjaal. Allaah has not sent any Prophet except that he warned his nation about Dajjaal. I am the last of the Prophets, and you are the last of the nations. He will undoubtedly appear among you." (Sunan abi daawood)

Dajjaal is gotten from the root word dajala which means to deceive, in other words, Dajjaal means the deceiver hence the name "The false Messiah"

We were informed in different ahaadith about the fitnah of Dajjaal how he will cause tribulations on the earth....Shaykh ibn baaz said(sightly paraphrased): "He is coming at the end of times, and he is from the children of Aadam, he will speak using the Arabic language – taking the hadeeth about him literally – and he will come with many things that do not obey the law of nature, which he will use to put people in trial, he will be with a river and will claim it is hell, and with him will be another river, he will claim it's Paradise. And in his hands will be so many things that do not obey the law of nature that he will use to test(people of materialism), so this is why it is legislated upon us to seek Allaah's refuge from his fitnah, and this will be at the end of our daily salaah, we say "Audhubillaah min adhaabi jahannam wa min adhaabil qabr, wa min fitnatil mahyaa wa mamaat wa min fitnatil maseehid Dajjaal". He will be one eyed, one eyed to the right, it will be written on his forehead "ك ف ر", every true believer will detest him, the believers will recognize that sign on him and won't be deceived with his trials." End of quote

We were informed that he will spend 40days, one day will he like a year, another will be like a month, another like a week and the remaining like our normal days.

It was reported in a hadeeth that the Messenger of Allaah sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam mentioned the Dajjaal saying: If he comes forth while I am among you I shall be the one who will dispute with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth when I am not among you, a man must dispute on his own behalf, and Allah will take my place in looking after every Muslim. Those of you who live up to his time should recite over him the opening verses of Surat al – Kahf, for they are your protection from his trial. We asked: How long will he remain on the earth ? He replied : Forty days, one like a year, one like a month, one like a week, and rest of his days like yours. We asked : Messenger of Allah, will one day’s prayer suffice us in this day which will be like a year ? He replied : No, you must make an estimate of its extent. Then Jesus son of Mary will descend at the white minaret to the east of Damascus. He will then catch him up at the gate of Ludd and kill him. (Sunan abi dawood)

In the next post I'll post a very long hadeeth giving a comprehensive story for dajjaal insha Allaah...

1 Like

Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2018
It was narrated by umaamah ibn alhaabiliy that: "The Messenger of Allaah sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam addressed us, and most of his speech had to do with telling us about Dajjaal. He warned about him, and among the things he said was: 'There will not be any tribulation on earth, since the time Allaah created the offspring of Adam, that will be greater than the tribulation of Dajjaal. Allaah has not sent any Prophet but he warned his nation about Dajjaal. I am the last of the Prophets, and you are the last of the nations. He will undoubtedly appear among you. If he appears while I am among you, I will contend with him on behalf of every Muslim, and if he appears while I am not among you, then each man must fend for himself and Allaah will take care of every Muslim on my behalf. He will emerge from Al-Khallah, between Sham(that comprises of Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, Cyprus) and Iraq, and will wreak havoc right and left. O slaves of Allaah, remain steadfast. I will describe him to you in a manner in which none of the Prophets has described him before me. He will start by saying "I am a Prophet," and there is no Prophet after me. Then a second time he will say: "I am your Lord." But you will not see your Lord until you die. He is one-eyed, and your Lord is not one-eyed, and written between his eyes is Kaafir. Every believer will read it, whether he is literate or illiterate. Part of his Fitnah will be that he will have with him Paradise and Hell, but his Hell will be a Paradise and his Paradise a Hell. Whoever is tested with his fire (hell), let him seek the help of Allaah and recite the first Verses of Al-Kahf, then it will be cool and safe for him, as the fire was for Ibrahim. Part of his Fitnah will be that he will say to a Bedouin: "What do you think, if I resurrect your father and mother for you, will you bear witness that I am your Lord?" He will say: "Yes." Then two devils will appear to him in the form of his father and mother and will say: "O my son, follow him, for he is your Lord." And part of his Fitnah will be that he will overpower a soul and kill him, then he will cut him with a saw until he falls in two pieces. Then he will say: "Look at this slave of mine; I will resurrect him now, then he will claim that he has a Lord other than me." Then Allaah will resurrect him and the evil one will say to him: "Who is your Lord?" and he will say: "Allah is my Lord, and you are the enemy of Allaah, you are Dajjal. By Allaah, I have never had more insight about you than I have today." (An addition) Abul-Hasan Tanafisi said: "Muharibi told us: 'Ubaidullah bin al-Walid Al-Wassafi told us, from 'Atiyyah, that Abu Sa'eed said: "The Messenger of Allaah said: 'That man will be the highest in status in my nation in Paradise'" - He said: "Abu Sa'eed said: 'By Allah, we did not think that man would be anyone other than 'Umar bin Khattab, until he passed away. - Muharibi said: "Then we went back to the narration of Abu Rafi'." He said: - 'Part of his Fitnah will be that he will command the sky to rain, and it will rain, and he will command the earth to bring forth vegetation and it will do so. And part of his Fitnah will be that he will pass by a clan and they will disbelieve in him, so all their flocks will perish and none will be left. And part of his Fitnah will be that he will pass by a clan who will believe in him, so he will command the sky to rain, and it will rain, and he will command the earth to bring forth vegetation and it will do so, until their flocks will come back in the evening of that day, bigger and fatter than they have ever been, with their flanks stretched and their udders full of milk. There will be no part of the earth left that he does not enter and prevail over, except for Makkah and Al-Madinah, for he will not approach them on any of their mountain paths but he will be met by angels with unsheathed swords, until he will stop at the red hill at the end of the marsh. Then Al-Madinah will be shaken with its people three times, and no hypocrite, male or female, will be left, all will come out to him. Thus it will be cleansed of impurity just as the bellows cleanses the iron of dross. And that day will be called the Day of Deliverance.' "Umm Sharik bint Abi 'akar said: 'O Messenger of Allaah, where will the Arabs be that day?' He said: 'On that day they will be few, and most of them will be in Baitul-Maqdis (Jerusalem), and their leader will be a righteous man. When their leader has stepped forward to lead them in subh prayer, 'Eisa bin Maryam will come down to them. Their leader will step backwards so that 'Eisa can come forward and lead the people in prayer, but 'Eisa will place his hand between his shoulders and say to him: "Go forward and pray, for the Iqamah was given for you." Then their leader will lead them in prayer. When he has finished, 'Eisa , will say: "Open the gate." So they will open it and behind it will be Dajjaal with seventy thousand Jews, each of them carrying an adorned sword and wearing a greenish cloak. When Dajjaal looks at him, he will start to melt as salt melts in water. He will run away, and 'Eisa, will say: "I have only one blow for you, which you will not be able to escape!" He will catch up with him at the eastern gate of Ludd, and will kill him. Then Allaah will defeat the Jews, and there will be nothing left that Allaah has created which the Jews will be able to hide behind, except that Allaah will cause it to speak - no stone, no tree, no wall, no animal - except for Al-Gharqad (the box-thorn), for it is one of their trees, and will not speak - except that it will say:"O Muslim slave of Allaah, here is a Jew, come and kill him!" "The Messenger of Allaah said: 'His (Dajjaal's) days will number forty years: a year like half a year, a year like a month, a month like a week, and the rest of his days will be like sparks from a fire (i.e., they will pass quickly). One of you will enter the gate of Al-Madinah in the morning and not reach its other gate until evening comes.' It was said: 'O Messenger of Allaah, how should we pray on those short days?' He said: 'Estimate (the times of) the prayer, as you do on these long days, then pray.' The Messenger of Allaah said: "Eisa bin Maryam (as), will be a just judge and a just ruler among my nation. He will break the cross, slaughter the pigs, abolish the Jizyah and charity will be left. No one will be appointed to (collect the Zakah of) sheep and camels. Grudges and mutual hatred will disappear and the venom of every venomous creature will be removed, so that a baby boy will but his hand in a snake and it will not harm him, and a baby girl will make a lion run away, and it will not harm her; and the wolf will be among the sheep like their sheepdog. The earth will be filled with peace just as a vessel is filled with water. The people will be united and none will be worshipped except Allaah. War will cease and Quraish will no longer be in power. The earth will be like a silver platter, with its vegetation growing as it did at the time of Adam, until a group of people will gather around one bunch of grapes and it will suffice them, and a group will gather around a single pomegranate and it will suffice them. An ox will be sold for such and such amount of money, and a horse will be sold for a few Dirham.' They said: 'O Messenger of Allaah, why will horses be so cheap?' He said: 'They will never be ridden in war again.' It was said to him: 'Why will oxen be so expensive?' He said: 'Because all the land will be tilled. Before Dajjaal appears there will be three difficult years in which the people will suffer severe famine. In the first year,Allaah will command the sky to withhold one third of its rain and the earth to withhold one third of its produce. In the second year, He will command the sky to withhold two thirds of its rain and the earth to withhold two-thirds of its produce. In the third year, he will command the sky to withhold all of its rain, and not a single drop will fall, and the earth to withhold all of its produce, and nothing will grow. All cloven-hoofed animals will die, except those that Allah wills.' It was said: 'What will the people live on at that time?' He said: 'Tahlil(i.e la ilaaha illallaah), Takbir(i.e Allaahu Akbar), Tasbih(i.e Subhanallaah) and Tahmid(i.e Alhamdulillaah). That will take the place of food for them.'"(ibn maajah)

2 Likes

Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2018
Cc: Alennsar
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by sarahade(f): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2018
You people don't reason. Instead of you to post something that will help Muslims grow you are posting rubbish.

Respect other people's religion so they can respect yours. I didn't even bother reading the rubbish because it doesn't edify my faith.
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarahade:
You people don't reason. Instead of you to post something that will help Muslims grow you are posting rubbish.

You are not a Muslim so how can you know if this helps to grow another Muslim or not?

From the benefit of writing about this, is learning things that will save you from the problem of dajjaal if it should meet one. Another is knowing that it is one of the signs of the hereafter. you are not a muslim, so why always pokenose like a rat looking for cheese?

Respect other people's religion so they can respect yours.

See who is talking about respect of religion, you that go to every single Muslim's thread on Islam section to look for trouble, you hide your identity that you are Muslim so that fools like empiree will accept you. But you deceive no one except fools. I knew a long time that you a Christian looking for trouble since the day I saw your post insulting the prophet.

Or who is this?

sarahade:
U just want to justify the fact ur mohamed is a bastard. Peace

I didn't even bother reading the rubbish because it doesn't edify my faith.

You didn't bother reading the rubbish, yet:

1. You knew it does not increase a Muslim's faith

2. It did not respect other people's religion

3. Its rubbish..

Pls drop that weed you smoking...
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by sarahade(f): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
AbdelKabir:

You are not a Muslim so how can you know if this helps to grow another Muslim or not?

From the benefit of writing about this, is learning things that will save you from the problem of dajjaal if it should meet one. Another is knowing that it is one of the signs of the hereafter. you are not a muslim, so why always pokenose like a rat looking for cheese?

See who is talking about religion respect, you that go to every single Muslim's thread on Islam section to look for trouble, you hide your identity that you are Muslim so that fools like empiree will accept you. But you deceive no one except fools. I knew a long time that you a Christian looking for trouble since the day I saw your post insulting the prophet.

Or who is this?

You didn't bother reading the rubbish, yet:

1. You knew it does not increase a Muslim's faith

2. It did not respect other people's religion

3. Its rubbish..

Pls drop that weed you smoking...

Can you see you still have nothing to say except to discredit my faith.
P.s I'm a Muslim doesn't mean I'm blinded by ignorance the truth is bitter.

Oga what you wrote is rubbish.
I won't reply you anymore
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarahade:

A Muslim that said the prophet is a bastard, subhanallaah, "may the curse of Allaah be upon the disbelievers"(suratul baqarah)

See let me tell you something oh you undercover Christian, Allaah says:

Verily, those who disbelieve, and die while they are disbelievers, it is they on whom is the Curse of Allaah and of the angels and of mankind, combined.(suratul baqarah)

The curse of Allaah warrants him to take you far from his mercy, be warned and return to the pure religion of Islam that Allaah created you with.... forewarned is forearmed..

Now run with your tail between your legs...
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarahade:

If you are a Muslim, then I must be the president of Mexico and own 300 orange juice and biscuit plantations. Smh
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by sarahade(f): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Adamh:

If you are a Muslim, then I must be the president of Mexico and own 300 orange juice and biscuit plantations. Smh

Who is this one now. What do they call children born out of wedlock.
Still doesn't mean God didn't use the prophet.
I say things the way it is.
And there will be no curse on me as long as it is the truth.
And it would have been better to call me an atheist sef mtcheew
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Empiree: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
AbdelKabir:

See who is talking about respect of religion, you that go to every single Muslim's thread on Islam section to look for trouble, you hide your identity that you are Muslim so that fools like empiree will accept you. ...
You always get mouth. What is it you want from me, hunn?

I have never seen her clear anti-Islam post. Plus I always thought she's muslim but lazy one. Of course I am aware of her involvement in Islamic threads and she usually makes no sense. I didn't challenge her bcus i felt she's a baby the way she sounds many of the time. That's why I joke around her with you.

You know me well that I can't stand anyone who insults the prophet. So I never for once saw her comment ridiculing prophet or Islam. The least I saw was she would insult individual's posts like you. So I see no reason to address her as non Muslim until I see clear dalil of that.

However I read her comment yesterday as usual on Islam section telling someone doesn't make sense. I wanted to say why she's always involve without reasonable contributions?. But I decided to ignore her.

Now I have to look for her original post where you claimed she insulted the prophet. If found to be true, then, she will soon be history in this section.
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Empiree: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarahade:

Respect other people's religion so they can respect yours. I didn't even bother reading the rubbish because it doesn't edify my faith.

You could easily avoid this thread if you don't understand. It is not meant for everyone. Why do you always say "rubbish thread", "rubbish post". This is common of you now.

Anyways, you and op are 5&6. He says the same of others too. So you fit one another. You better tell us if you guys meet behind the scene romantically but you come out pretending like you are foes?
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by sarahade(f): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Empiree:
You could easily avoid this thread if you don't understand. It is not meant for everyone. Why do you always say "rubbish thread", "rubbish post". This is common of you now.

Anyways, you and op are 5&6. He says the same of others too. So you fit one another. You better tell us if you guys meet behind the scene romantically but you come out pretending like you are foes?
Lol
I will sue you o.
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Empiree: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarahade:

Lol
I will sue you o.
for what now
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by sarahade(f): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Empiree:
for what now

For joining me and that guy. I will call tinthingz for you people now
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Empiree: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarahade:

For joining me and that terrorist.

Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Rilwayne001: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Empiree:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by sarahade(f): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Empiree:
You always get mouth. What is it you want from me, hunn?

I have never seen her clear anti-Islam post. Plus I always thought she's muslim but lazy one. Of course I am aware of her involvement in Islamic threads and she usually makes no sense. I didn't challenge her bcus i felt she's a baby the way she sounds many of the time. That's why I joke around her with you.

You know me well that I can't stand anyone who insults the prophet. So I never for once saw her comment ridiculing prophet or Islam. The least I saw was she would insult individual's posts like you. So I see no reason to address her as non Muslim until I see clear dalil of that.

However I read her comment yesterday as usual on Islam section telling someone doesn't make sense. I wanted to say why she's always involve without reasonable contributions?. But I decided to ignore her.

Now I have to look for her original post where you claimed she insulted the prophet. If found to be true, then, she will soon be history in this section.

So you think I'm a baby grin ok o.
First that guy is sick and he is desperate.
Secondly I didn't go to an Islamic school I just know how to pray and listen to teachings of some scholars.
I don't agree with some teachings of Islam but I know I was born into it for a reason.
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by sarahade(f): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Empiree: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarahade:

So you think I'm a baby grin ok o.
First that guy is sick and he is desperate.
Desperate?. How?

Secondly I didn't go to an Islamic school I just know how to pray and listen to teachings of some scholars.
school is where you learn formally not from roadside individual.

I don't agree with some teachings of Islam but I know I was born into it for a reason.

there is no excuse for ignorance. Quran already speaks:

"Knowledge is required of male and female". You are to be blamed for your ignorance
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by sarahade(f): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Empiree:
Desperate?. How?

school is where you learn formally not from roadside individual.

there is no excuse for ignorance. Quran already speaks:

"Knowledge is required of male and female". You are to be blamed for your ignorance
Ok sir
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hmmm, oga oo! I don't think anyone forces you to this thread. Must you show your frustration everywhere you go?

What you wrote in this section really shows your:

maturity

Ideology

frivolity

While you score low in the first two, u got A1 in the last!

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said:

"Part of the perfection of one's Islam is his leaving that which does not concern him."

[Tirmidhi]
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Alennsar(f): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
jazakhallah khaeran brother Abdelkabir may Allah reward you abundantly for this.

and to those of you running your mouth like a tap please remember that Allah says in the Qur'an " and never concerns yourself with anything of which you have no knowledge: for every act of hearing or of seeing or of ( feeling in) the heart- all of these- will be enquired into on the day of reckoning. " al-isra V36.

and also remember that the prophet ( saw) said : when the imams have stop warning the people about the fitna of dajjal on the pulpit (minbar) you should know DAT the time is very close.

1 Like

Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Empiree: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarahade:

Many things are beyond our human capacity. Islam addressess everyone base on their level of thinking faculty. You also need to distinguish between Islam in itself and opinion of people and scholars.

But this doesn't give you audacity to insult Islamic prophet or any religious authority. So you owe yourself self education.

I noticed you said you live in the USA. What part or you just joking around?
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by sarahade(f): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Empiree:
Many things are beyond our human capacity. Islam addressess everyone base on their level of thinking faculty. You also need to distinguish between Islam in itself and opinion of people and scholars.

But this doesn't give you audacity to insult Islamic prophet or any religious authority. So you owe yourself self education.

I noticed you said you live in the USA. What part or you just joking around?

Insult you say.
Ok I really like your online profile so I won't let someone like adekabil get to me through you.

If I joke around or not how would you know. Youve not read the part where im not even nigerian.
You don't know me and I don't hide my opinion so I can please anyone.

I visit this section more than you do so I can learn but all I see is crap. this post didn't even have a comment until I was against op.
I'm not going to say anything anymore op can cook up whatever trash he wants it's still trash.
I'm going back to romance section.
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Empiree: 12:49am On Aug 10, 2018
sarahade:
Youve not read the part where im not even nigerian.
nope. Learning this first time.

I visit this section more than you do so I can learn but all I see is crap.
How do you describe "crap"?. Sometimes we are ignorant of what we don't know. Are you saying that all this time you visited this section you have never learned anything?. Remember, there is a reason you frequent this section.
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 10, 2018
sarahade:

Insult you say.
Ok I really like your online profile so I won't let someone like adekabil get to me through you.

At least type my moniker well so that when I see it I can come and burst your lie...

If I joke around or not how would you know. Youve not read the part where im not even nigerian.

You are not Nigerian? You can lie for Africa, didn't you say at one time that you are from warri south (Delta state Nigeria)? Or who is this:

sarahade:
Good morning everyone. Which one is guarantor letter how do we get that one I'm from warri south can anyone be of help. Thanks

And this is you again claiming Niger Delta

sarahade:
What I know is Biafra should stop including Niger delta in their useless map. If we can't stay on our own we stand with Nigeria.

Fake personality, and its the more reason why you shouldn't be taken serious....but I don't blame you, warri people are known to be fake, I serve here and I say, your people don't have value for human lives, robbery is the order of the day, they kill people for no reason, 99% of the girls are prostitutes and the men lazy drunkards! It is in warri you'll see a man and his male child living in a house, when the child brings a woman in to sleep with, the dad will leave the house, when the father brings in a woman in to sleep with the son will leave the house, it is in warri you'll see illegal couples giving birth to children without going due process, when they get to 50 or 60, that's when the man will go and pay the woman's bride price..... So how can I take someone from such background serious??
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by sarahade(f): 6:32am On Aug 10, 2018
AbdelKabir:

At least type my moniker well so that when I see it I can come and burst your lie...

You are not Nigerian? You can lie for Africa, didn't you say at one time that you are from warri south (Delta state Nigeria)? Or who is this:

And this is you again claiming Niger Delta

Fake personality, and its the more reason why you shouldn't be taken serious....but I don't blame you, warri people are known to be fake, I serve here and I say, your people don't have value for human lives, robbery is the order of the day, they kill people for no reason, 99% of the girls are prostitutes and the men lazy drunkards! It is in warri you'll see a man and his male child living in a house, when the child brings a woman in to sleep with, the dad will leave the house, when the father brings in a woman in to sleep with the son will leave the house, it is in warri you'll see illegal couples giving birth to children without going due process, when they get to 50 or 60, that's when the man will go and pay the woman's bride price..... So how can I take someone from such background serious??

Ha ha ha ode. You think I'm 9ne of your fake hadith. Not that I insult the prophet again. You are cursed
Oga abeg swerve. Terrorist what you wrote is rubbish.
I won't reply you keep displaying your stupidity.
AbdelKabir:

I am a terrorist and I will mislead all nairalanders.
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by sarahade(f): 6:37am On Aug 10, 2018
Empiree:
nope. Learning this first time.

How do you describe "crap"?. Sometimes we are ignorant of what we don't know. Are you saying that all this time you visited this section you have never learned anything?. Remember, there is a reason you frequent this section.

Ok I've learnt but recently it has been crap. Like someone asking about who should name a child and silly stuffs.
Sometimes I go back to read old topics.
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2018
Seriously, we really need to ask Allah for steadfastness and increased piety! My Allah never take our life except in perfect Tawheed.

Mu’awiya reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “If Allah intends goodness for someone, he gives him understanding of the religion.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 71, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1037

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Amoto94(m): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2018
May Allāh subhanahu Wa ta'ala aid us and grant us steadfastness in our religious and worldly affairs. Ibn Sirin said; verily, this knowledge is religion (muqadimmah of Sahih Muslim)

2 Likes

Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Empiree: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2018
sarahade:

Ok I've learnt but recently it has been crap. Like someone asking about who should name a child and silly stuffs.
Sometimes I go back to read old topics.
well, no knowledge is too small.
Re: The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2018
sarahade:

Who is this one now. What do they call children born out of wedlock.
Still doesn't mean God didn't use the prophet.
I say things the way it is.
And there will be no curse on me as long as it is the truth.
And it would have been better to call me an atheist sef mtcheew

Just because you think you're illogical claims are true, doesn't make them any less false. Keep swimming in your pool of delusions. You should remain there self. That's where you belong.

(1) (Reply)

Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? / Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! / Urgent Attension Needed Please. Al-bakir, Tbaba, Raywan & Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.