Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo (26606 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by Mrop(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2018
Famous Actress Funke Akindele Celebrates her wedding anniversary with beautiful wedding photo.

She's beautiful. She shared this photo with caption

#wcw #allglorytoGod Oba to se oun gbogbo ninu oun gbogbo

Gist From Praize News

More below
http://www.praizenews.com/funke-akindele-celebrates-wedding-anniversary-with-lovely-photos/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by Mrop(m): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by pizzylee(m): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2018
Congrats to her

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2018
Marcus and Jenifa cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by Amanda333(f): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2018
congrats dear more yrs to celebrate

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by ct2: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2018
this woman no send anybody I love the way she lives her life

21 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by mumihaja(f): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2018
i wish you well

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by Dyt(f): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2018
Bloggers can lie
Abi na NL dey lie

Where did she write wedding anniversary

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by Cathtom(f): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2018
cheesy
Who can help me with 2 thousand naira urgently
I'd make a refund tomorrow
Box me up +2347089170371

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by NobleAngell(f): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2018
Congrats to them. I wish them many more happy years ahead.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by seuncyber(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Congrats

Marriage sweet sha if you marry the right one

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by faithfull18(f): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Okay.

See my signature.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by Princess4ng(f): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
is it only me that didnt see any pictures when this lady got married wow...............

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by oladele00(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Wedding without children, that one na wedding or welding?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by Damseldammie(f): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Congratulations... Wish you many more fruitful years in unending joy

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by julitoch: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Congrats to her, by her next anniversary, her twins culminating to her bundle of joy shall be in her hands. Amen

17 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by hi3: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
We need baby naming ceremony not wedding annivasary.... Show us your baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by DeeGeeNee: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Congrats jenifa!!! (one of the best actress Nigeria has ever produce) .

Your marriage will not jam trailer..... Keep shinning!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
May God grant your heart desires soon Funke

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by Wealthyone: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Na real wah for Nairaland Mods and bloggers. Its not her weddind anniversary as shown in the comment by her on the picture but u guys just ignore that in other to make news! U can do better Nairaland.....Gradually turning into Gossip Blog.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by mynaijadj(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Congrats Sulia
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by GraceBestowed(f): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Blessings!
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by Balitah(f): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
she just said "not today"

you people should be sure of what you post on the front page

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
cool Sege wud suit her better

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by samfort: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
Congratulations Funke Akindele]
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by Sirpaul(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
waiting for Linda to do same!

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Dyt:
Bloggers can lie
Abi na NL dey lie

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Dyt:
Bloggers can lie
Abi na NL dey lie

na both
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
I saw it,it was a secret wedding tho
Princess4ng:

is it only me that didnt see any pictures when this lady got married wow...............
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by Rukitop(f): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
oladele00:
wow...you just sound foolish right now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by mysterydude: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Cathtom:
cheesy
Who can help me with 2 thousand naira urgently
I'd make a refund tomorrow
Box me up +2347089170371

I can but ull av to come n collect it. my mobile banking has been blocked n Im too busy to go to d bank
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
oladele00:
I hope you don't attract that curse to yourself when you get married too. That what's usually happen when you make insensitive comments towards others.. Mtchew

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out For Dinner Date (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia / Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.