Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) (26383 Views)

Mentally Challenged Man Stabs A Lady In Benin (Photo, Video) / Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo / Paul Otasowie, UNIBEN Professor Shot Dead In Benin. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2018
Suspected hoodlums have killed a 70-year-old woman in her home in Benin City, Edo State, causing a serious commotion in the area.

Unidentified hoodlums on Wednesday killed a 70-year-old woman, Helen Udugbezi, at her residence in Benin. The hoodlums were alleged to have used a big stone to kill the deceased.
The housemaid of the deceased, Anna Amos, who was at home when the incident occurred, alleged that she was almost stabbed and raped by the hoodlums.

The maid also alleged that she was gagged and blindfolded by the hoodlums before they killed her madam.
She said, “I was working when the boys entered the house. I wanted to shout and one of them wanted to stab me.
"Another one said I was still a small girl; they tried to rape me but I said no. I heard a noise but I didn’t see what they were doing.
‘‘Then, they put a stone on my hand and asked me to say I kill mama.”

However, the son of the deceased, who gave his name as Harrison Udugbezi, said that he was surprised that his mother was killed in such a brutal manner.
The spokesman of Edo Police Command, DCP Chidi Nwanbuzor, confirmed the incident, adding that police had commenced investigation into the matter.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/so-sad-as-hoodlums-stone-woman-to-death-inside-her-house-in-benin-photo/

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by Nackzy: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2018
Only in Africa you will read news of this nature

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2018
what did d woman do dat warrant them to commit such gruesome crime.... at least it should have been included in this thread

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by Donald95(m): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2018

The maid also alleged that she was gagged and blindfolded by the hoodlums before they killed her madam.
She said, “I was working when the boys entered the house. I wanted to shout and one of them wanted to stab me.
"Another one said I was still a small girl; they tried to rape me but I said no. I heard a noise but I didn’t see what they were doing.

However, the son of the deceased, who gave his name as Harrison Udugbezi, said that he was surprised that his mother was killed in such a brutal manner.

Something is fishy here.

11 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2018
Donald95:
Can anything good come out of Edo
Yes
Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by Djinja: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2018
That housegirl should be questioned thoroughly, her account of events look suspicious, in fact, I suspect she is the murderer

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by Princess4ng(f): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
what can we say??............ May God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
This is just so sad.
No wonder they die like animals.
Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by cashlurd(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Is this not the same story on an earlier thread moved to FP? Where the maid was criticised as been "demonic" and that she confessed to the crime?
https://www.nairaland.com/4665748/14-year-old-girl-arrested-murder-71-year-old

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hmm, this is sad.
Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by unitysheart(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Edo people fit talk say the mama dey use Nigeria Airways...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Donald95:
Can anything good come out of Edo?

Just look at the way they gruesomely killed this woman just as they are trying to kill our democracy in Nigeria
Some people just open their mouths to spill rubbish sha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by BlackPeni5: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
I dont trust that housemaid. The story get as e be.

So they refused to touch you just because you said No. Funny crap

They then put stone in your hand to set you up and left with nothing. Unto say you be Bukola Saraki.

Mumu small girl and her boyfriend don kill her madam.

15 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Donald95:
Can anything good come out of Edo?

Just look at the way they gruesomely killed this woman just as they are trying to kill our democracy in Nigeria
so is Edo people trying to kill your useless country democracy.

You're a nitwit .

Where are you from Yoruba? Everyday we do read news of skull mining here

Or ibo? Blood money and drug smugglers?

Where are you from ode

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by DAntivirus: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
That housemaid's story sounds suspicious... no one heard the noise or saw the boys come in and go... "they wanted to rape her and she told them no"... do rapist listen to NO? and they just left her like that even though she was a witness and saw them...

she would tell the true story with a little police handling

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by GraceBestowed(f): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sigh! Nigeria!
Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by introvertious: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
was there any other witness around apart from the Housemaid cos i really doubt this maid..........
Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by BigSarah(f): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Who do we blame?
Buhari? , Apc?
No!
We blame every adult that voted in 2015 general elections, I'm glad I'm old enough to get my pvc, I'm gonna use it whether the vote counts or not .
Meanwhile,
Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more wink kiss
Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by mekaboy(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
The house help.
Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by IMASTEX: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Africa
Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by Issame: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
mekaboy:
The house help.
Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by oladele00(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Jungle justice is meant for witches and wizards alone... Maybe she has been sleeping on the future of the village boys and girls for a long time... Or she is an old Fulani herdswoman
Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by AiiVee(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
just like that, no reason?
Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by Stallion93(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
cashlurd:
Is this not the same story on an earlier thread moved to FP? Where the maid was criticised as been "demonic" and that she confessed to the crime?
https://www.nairaland.com/4665748/14-year-old-girl-arrested-murder-71-year-old
looks like the same story
Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by cerowo(f): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
heartless pple
Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by Moicearmany: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nackzy:
Only in Africa you will read news of this nature
You missed it. How about those idiots Oyinbo that will go into a mall or eatery and spray(not insecticide o but gun spray) everyone there? Worst happen there too.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
She was blindfolded, gagged, she wanted to shout they wanted to stab her? Nah bottle dem wan use or knife or dagger? How did she know they wanted to stab her without seeing anything? They wanted to rape her and she said NO. She said NO... hahaha I am a partial fool for reading this news... mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
Suspected hoodlums have killed a 70-year-old woman in her home in Benin City, Edo State, causing a serious commotion in the area.

Unidentified hoodlums on Wednesday killed a 70-year-old woman, Helen Udugbezi, at her residence in Benin. The hoodlums were alleged to have used a big stone to kill the deceased.
The housemaid of the deceased, Anna Amos, who was at home when the incident occurred, alleged that she was almost stabbed and raped by the hoodlums.

The spokesman of Edo Police Command, DCP Chidi Nwanbuzor, confirmed the incident, adding that police had commenced investigation into the matter.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/so-sad-as-hoodlums-stone-woman-to-death-inside-her-house-in-benin-photo/

Yeyeblogers. Another one claim it was Madam Adodo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Man Allegedly Killed By SARS Operatives In Ogun State / Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun / 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.