Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Chelsea Break World Fee Record To Sign Kepa Arrizabalaga - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Break World Fee Record To Sign Kepa Arrizabalaga (381 Views)

Neymar Beats Pele’s Record To Become Brazil’s All-time Top Scorer / Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Break World Fee Record To Sign Kepa Arrizabalaga by comfirmatic: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2018
Spain's Kepa Arrizabalaga became the most expensive goalkeeper in history on Wednesday after Chelsea confirmed his €80 million move from Athletic Bilbao.

Kepa's arrival at Stamford Bridge came shortly after Chelsea had agreed to sell Belgian international 'keeper Thibaut Courtois to Real Madrid for a reported fee of €35 million.

The 23-year-old has signed a seven-year contract with the English giants.

"It's a very important decision for me, for my career, and also for my personal life," Kepa told Chelsea's website. Place bet on today's games on [url]NaijaBet.COM[/url]

"So many things attracted me to the club, all the titles the club has won, the other players, the city, the English Premier League. It's an accumulation of things, and I am very glad Chelsea has decided to.......................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/08/09/chelsea-break-world-fee-record-sign-kepa-arrizabalaga/

Play Now >> http:///2CE1N6R

Re: Chelsea Break World Fee Record To Sign Kepa Arrizabalaga by Nackzy: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2018
That munu contouha should go abeg
Re: Chelsea Break World Fee Record To Sign Kepa Arrizabalaga by pizzylee(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2018
Like if u hate courtois
Re: Chelsea Break World Fee Record To Sign Kepa Arrizabalaga by comfirmatic: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2018
pizzylee:
Like if u hate courtois

Real Madrid is sure for him

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Messi Snubbed In The 3-man Shortlist For UEFA Player Of The Year / Serena Williams Brutally Beats Her sister, Venus At The US Open / OFFICIAL: Lyon Unveil New Signing Moussa Dembele From Celtic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.