Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him (3023 Views)

EFCC To Arraign Saraki After Vacating Restraining Order / Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by NuclearWinter: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2018
Osinbanjo was told blankly by Lawal Duara that he is only answerable to Buhari and that Osinbanjo should get ready to be dumped as Buhari's running mate.

Osinbanjo went to his corner and after several calls to Buhari, Osinbanjo reported what Lawal just told him.

Tears rolling down his cheeks, Osinbanjo asked Buhari if it is true that he was planning to dump him for Akpabio. Buhari responded by saying "Yemisi, I thought Asiwaju told you". Osinbanjo will fire back "stop calling me Yemisi or Yomi. I have been correcting you for over 3yrs now, my name is Yemi!"
Osinbanjo will then tell Buhari he will resign and handover to Saraki to "deal with you".

Buhari then caved in and then begged Yemisi.

The rest is history.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by NuclearWinter: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Where are the zomboes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by sarrki(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
See the otondo above

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by NuclearWinter: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:
See the otondo above

To find the nearest otondo grab a mirror

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by Turantula(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Some zombies will not like this, especially that one lurking around here grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by Throwback: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
NuclearWinter:
Where are the zomboes

You seem the zombie with your puerile story and its lackluster attempt at humor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by xangerar: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
Seun must do something about this platform before it degenerates completely. Increasingly, Nairaland is being thrown to the dogs daily.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by Calers: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
This guy is on tramadol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by NuclearWinter: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
xangerar:
Seun must do something about this platform before it degenerates completely. Increasingly, Nairaland is being thrown to the dogs daily.

Shatap

If you can believe Lawal Duara shutdown NASS on Saraki's orders then you should believe this as well.

This is what Nigeria has been reduced to by your evil satanic govt where truth is the hardest thing to come by.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by xangerar: 6:10am On Aug 10, 2018
NuclearWinter:

Shatap

If you can believe Lawal Duara shutdown NASS on Saraki's orders then you should believe this as well.

This is what Nigeria has been reduced to by your evil satanic govt where truth is the hardest thing to come by.

I am almost sure I have not shared my opinion on that incidence on this forum, and I may not, so I suppose you are on a grandiose guess, which I consider too much of a liberty on your part.

You did not sound like an adult using the word "Shatap" in commencing your response.

If you thought the Nigerian government is an"evil satanic government", concorting and peddling false stories do not make you any better. In any case you are as bad as who you hate most.

Be careful not to think that the social media is a free-for-all place for any opinion at all without eyes upon you.

Yes you may soon need a lawyer coming to cite from Chapter 4 of the Constitution. Yes you may soon cry that you have been isolated and made a scapegoat, but I can assure you that the Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, GCON, SAN whose name you dropped has rights of protection from harm which includes the likes you portend, and there are men paid to do that, with or without his brief.

Also consider how prodigal it is for you to make scripted incidentary statements about individuals who are other people's fathers. The ones on this side have children who are young persons who also read what you write about their fathers.

You have a duty to be correct in your statements about others. And if you think you don't, then there are men who also have a duty to ensure you do even if it is in a manner that will cause you and your lawyer a little irritations.

Whilst you do your job behind the keypad of your cellphone, don't be pained when in the end you provoke others do their job too, protecting the state!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by xangerar: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2018
NuclearWinter:

Oh am so scared now.

Do your worst

Idiot

What comes around goes all the way round

Osinbanjo does not deserve my respect in any way or form whatever

You can get your dogs to come arrest me

Not yet, but you are actually right, "What comes around goes all the way round".

Do a converse of the above.

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by NuclearWinter: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2018
xangerar:

Not yet.

COWard
Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by mpianya39(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2018
Osinbanjo was told blankly by Lawal Duara that he is only answerable to Buhari and that Osinbanjo should get ready to be dumped as Buhari's running mate.

Osinbanjo went to his corner and after several calls to Buhari, Osinbanjo reported what Lawal just told him.

Hmmm....why not follow due process and call Tinubu first na undecided why taking shortcut or are trying to overthrow jagaban?? I believe Tinubu will present this matter to buhari in way that our slave master's response will still favor us more angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by ayokellany: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2018
NuclearWinter:

Tears rolling down his cheeks, Osinbanjo asked Buhari if it is true that he was planning to dump him for Akpabio. Buhari responded by saying "Yemisi, I thought Asiwaju told you". Osinbanjo will fire back "stop calling me Yemisi or Yomi. I have been correcting you for over 3yrs now, my name is Yemi!"
Osinbanjo will then tell Buhari he will resign and handover to Saraki to "deal with you".

Buhari then caved in and then begged Yemisi.

The rest is history.

The rate at which several Igbo people are going insane because Buhari will rule till 2023 is phenomenal.

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by abc115: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2018
Fake news everywhere....
Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by oyoirabor: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2018
NuclearWinter:

Shatap

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by oyoirabor: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2018
ayokellany:

The rate at which several Igbo people are going insane because Buhari will rule till 2023 is phenomenal.

An average youroba man thought is Igbo...Igbo..Igbo.
I wonder how they manage to live a day without Igbo thought in their bile mind.

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by tellodds: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2018
The case of Uriah the Hittite always comes to mind when Osinbajo is mentioned.

Abandon your principles and ignore the voice of reason just to please the King. Even sleep at his door if need be.

But Las Las, the king'd still take your Bathsheba
Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by Minjim: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2018
xangerar:

I am almost sure I have not shared my opinion on that incidence on this forum, and I may not, so I suppose you are on a grandiose guess, which I consider too much of a liberty on your part.

You did not sound like an adult using the word "Shatap" in commencing your response.

If you thought the Nigerian government is an"evil satanic government", concorting and peddling false stories do not make you any better. In any case you are as bad as who you hate most.

Be careful not to think that the social media is a free-for-all place for any opinion at all without eyes upon you.

Yes you may soon need a lawyer coming to cite from Chapter 4 of the Constitution. Yes you may soon cry that you have been isolated and made a scapegoat, but I can assure you that the Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, GCON, SAN whose name you dropped has rights of protection from harm which includes the likes you portend, and there are men paid to do that, with or without his brief.

Also consider how prodigal it is for you to make scripted incidentary statements about individuals who are other people's fathers. The ones on this side have children who are young persons who also read what you write about their fathers.

You have a duty to be correct in your statements about others. And if you think you don't, then there are men who also have a duty to ensure you do even if it is in a manner that will cause you and your lawyer a little irritations.

Whilst you do your job behind the keypad of your cellphone, don't be pained when in the end you provoke others do their job too, protecting the state!

You have to learn to ignore The children of hate, aka Igbos .

The exact attention he cravés is what you are givin him to his delight
Theyre pigs, and wen you wrestle a pig , you get dirty while the pig gets happy .

They rumage the forum creating insultive and tribalistic topic so they can unleash their hatred .
But wen theyre ignored , they die gradually inside cos keeping all that hatred is venomous

Just read and ignore It's more fun that way

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by orisa37: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2018
That would be Super Miracle of the year.
Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by Corrinthians(m): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2018
xangerar:
It is really disgusting. Most PDP supporters are too emotional, childish, and downright unintelligent.

They make the forum look like 2go of some sort.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by Corrinthians(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2018
xangerar:

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by capatainrambo: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2018
Corrinthians:
It is really disgusting. Most PDP supporters are too emotional, childish, and downright unintelligent.

They make the forum look like 2go of some sort.
you mean apc supporters.

always talking trash.

no wonder they 're called zombies

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him by ODB2: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Bump

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Air Force Deserves A Spot In The Guiness Books Of World Records. / Adamawa Youths Washes Road Leading To Lamido Adamawa After Atiku Visit PHOTOS / Atiku's Failure To Penetrate Northeast Made Him Loose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.