Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison (54499 Views)

Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / Celestine Egbonuche, Nigeria’s Oldest Prisoner Freed From Enugu Prison / 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by tunex4christ(m): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
Gokeli231:

I tah ya oo

scamming is a sin...Drop ur evil ways Bro
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Happy birthday sir... I just hope they will pardon him and set him free with that age he is no longer harmful
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by donb06: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
Happy birthday to the grandPa for this milestone.....

Are you new to String Instruments (Bass, Acoustic, Semi-acoustic, Violins, Viola, Cello etc.) Or are you a PRO already, we've got wonderful stuff to soothe your LIFE OF STRING INSTRUMENTS at affordable prices... just visit https://www.gopandy.com/?ref=4&post_type=product&s=strings OR call or whatsapp 09039444542

Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by Just2endowed2(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
WE ARE ALL PRISONER IN THIS COUNTRY.

undecided

me self need to cross the boarder
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by DonShalex(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
He should be realeased to go home and celebrate his centinary.
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by Bimpe29: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Gistusmore:

The centenarian, who hails from Akokwa in Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo State, was condemned to death along with his son, Paul and another relation, now 87.

So Pa Celestine gave birth to his son at the age of 13.
Hmn! Take away from this is not to be angry beyond control.
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by Sarang(f): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Gistusmore:
The man wife go don wait tire

Wait ke.. nah so
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by itu404(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
A little self control would have rewritten this nightmare. imagine, living in regret in old age. what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and suffer the loss of his freedom.
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by Azam101: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Amnesty loading for him
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by NotNairalandi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
phlamesG:
They should just grant him freedom, ahn ahn at this age what crime can he commit again?

Chai God will not let us live in desolation and pain in our old age
dear this man suppose to rot in jail with his family. This is a church warder at St.David Catholic church owerri Akokwa.but planned with his son and murdered his younger brother over a piece of Land. They killed him ,pour acids on him so that he won't smell and dumped him inside the bush and covered him with just grass.his children and wife was chased out the akokwa .even the son who joined him to kill the man was an altar boy.(those that serve the rev.father on the altar.every wicked man you are seeing.

1 Like

Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by newdawn2017(f): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
phlamesG:
They should just grant him freedom, ahn ahn at this age what crime can he commit again?

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by BMEKX: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:
Abegi so long you're in Nigeria, you're a prisoner, me sef I follow a 19year old prisoner sad

Who do we blame?
Buhari? , Apc?
No!
We blame every adult that voted in 2015 general elections, I'm glad I'm old enough to get my pvc, I'm gonna use it whether the vote counts or not .

Meanwhile,
Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more info
BigSarah:
Abegi so long you're in Nigeria, you're a prisoner, me sef I follow a 19year old prisoner sad

Who do we blame?
Buhari? , Apc?
No!
We blame every adult that voted in 2015 general elections, I'm glad I'm old enough to get my pvc, I'm gonna use it whether the vote counts or not .

Meanwhile,
BigSarah:

Who do we blame?
Buhari? , Apc?
No!

Meanwhile,
What concerns Buhari and Apc here now? Just a question biko.
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by Walamu(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
We had no prisons in ancient Africa. What royal families did, who were the actual legal government and rulers, they put them into servitude if their crime was not punishable by death. All those crimes punishable by death we killed them or sold them away to far away lands.

www.undergroundriseup..com
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by kingshrd: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Cheap political point to grab from the current governor only if he sees it
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by laliga01: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Owaincouncil:

Your madness has come back again. He was sentence 17yrs ago and u are shouting APC.
U sincerely need a laying of hand from rev king

Haaa, rev king?
Pls read the write up well nau, it's not him that killed the deceased o.
Why use rev king on him?

1 Like

Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by laliga01: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
FitnesScientist:

But he wasn't too old to kill someone over a piece of land? If he comes out alive, any of the relative of the person he killed would murder him.

You are not far from the truth.
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by marvinsync(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Gistusmore:
The oldest prisoner in Nigeria is currently serving a prison sentence in Enugu and he has just clocked 100 years.

Pa Celestine Egbunuche (left) is serving his sentence in Enugu prison.

Anywhere in the world, 100 years is usually marked with fanfare but not so for Nigeria’s oldest prisoner, Pa Celestine Egbunuche, who clocked 100 last Saturday; August 4, within the confines of Enugu Maximum Prison.

The centenarian, who hails from Akokwa in Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo State, was condemned to death along with his son, Paul and another relation, now 87.

They were said to have been engaged in a fight over a piece of land and in the process, somebody died. With such fate, Pa Egbunuche has for over 17 years lived in desolation and hopelessness.
Source
https://www.hyperstv.com/see-nigerias-oldest-prisoner-who-just-clocked-100-years-inside-enugu-prison-photo/

IGBO AMAKA
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by hugoboss36(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
I challenge Gburugburu, to grant this aged "peace"...
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
somebody died after a Fight over a piece of land and it was not this papa that killed him but you sentenced him to death
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by yettys05(f): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Only God knows what really happend.
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by sweeteyen111: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
imperiouxx:

From the narration, I think he was sentenced 17 years ago
you nor really no book at all
I sorry for you
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by imperiouxx(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
sweeteyen111:
you nor really no book at all
I sorry for you

Sorry for yourself
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by Bigprick9inches: 3:52am On Aug 10, 2018
phlamesG:

but from my calculation he commited this crime at 83years old. well they should release him, but i am sure relatives to the guy the killed wont be saying this undecided
Re: Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison by MrCuteking(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Diamond360:
oldest prisoner, is that a new achievement

Wow. If that's your pix ,you are the most beautiful girl on nairaland. I will start supporting Juventus too. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo / EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) / Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.