Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail (1064 Views)

Osun: INEC Not Bound To Electronically Transmit Results - Supreme Court Rules / With IPOB Consistency Biafra Is Bound To Happen / "Nigerians Work Very Hard, Shows Nigeria Is Bound To Do Well"- Osinbajo In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by franklingud(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2018
Good morning nairalanders, another day another grace.
Prophecies come true, through dreams or physical hearing. God reveals future events to His children by various means including dreams.
I don't need accolades from anyone just read and understand the power of God and His prophecies.
Before buhari came into power, God revealed to His child that buhari will win. But he will not be straight forward to his campaign promises.

That was 2 years ago, in my dream buhari gave school children scholarship, he gave them school uniforms, no books, no school bags and not even pen or pencils. He even gave them one sandal not a pair. That is one right leg sandal without the left leg sandal.
Imagine the stupidity. And everybody were complaining about him for doing that.

Later on buhari started doing what God showed me in that dream.

Last year, before FR MBAKA said that some people are trying to kill buhari, God has already revealed to me that some people are trying to kill buhari.
In my dream buhari came running to me for refuge, for safety, panicking and scared to his teeth saying that some people are trying to kill him. Well, it happened in my dream that I helped him to safety. And when those people came asking me where he is hiding I denied seeing him.

Things are happening in this world.
Maybe some people tried to kill him or not I don't know but when FR MBAKA also said it I knew it was true.

God reveals things to His children.

Now last night another revelation came to me through dream as usual. Buhari again.
He told a group of people to campaign for him, from abuja to Lagos.
He gave them no transport fare, nothing at all. They had to trek from abuja to Lagos. I started complained about it and told buhari to his face.
''this is why you are bound to fail again''.
Immediately I told him this statement he quickly left disappointed because I didn't make a positive statement about him.

Hear me now Nigerians, buhari is going to fail next year election. No two ways about it.
God has revealed once again to His child.

There are more revelations about some countries of this world and some of our musicians and celebrities but for now let's stick with Nigeria and politics.
I can't actually type everything I see here and now. But let's start with this.... More to come.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2018
You are suffering from Nightmares , but so sad, you dont know!
Re: Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2018
In my dream buhari came running to me for refuge, for safety, panicking and scared to his teeth saying that some people are trying to kill him.

Better start using malaria drugs everyday!
Re: Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2018
He gave them no transport fare, nothing at all. They had to trek from abuja to Lagos. I started complained about it and told buhari to his face.
Immediately I told him this statement he quickly left disappointed because I didn't make a positive statement about him.

Hehehe cheesy, this is now looking like madness o cheesy smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2018
Hear me now Nigerians, buhari is going to fail next year election. No two ways about it.

Okay, NOW it is confirmed what this is.
............few are really roaming!
Re: Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by franklingud(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2018
modelmike7:
You are suffering from Nightmares , but so sad, you dont know!
Not nightmares Bro, these are revelations.

Believe it or not. It's real and next year you will confirm.
Re: Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2018
We love God.
We live Jesus with all of our hearts and we will keep praying for The President all day long.
We believe in the most living high God thay Buhari will.alwaya succeed, you are free to believe in whatever you do too.
But 2019 is here already , by them we will know the truth.

Bye Mr Hallucinations!
Re: Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by dukie25: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2018
I agree 100% with the OP
Re: Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2018
franklingud:

Yes, we will wait for next year.
By tomorrow, I will also continue my dream where I saw Buhari winning with the Highest winning margin in Nigerian presidential election since after MKO Abiola.
See you next year at the polls.

Since we know this your thread can't leave here for the FrontPage.
Let us allow you to continue your nightmare.
See ya!
Re: Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by emani06(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2018
franklingud:

Let me tag u first as i awaits next year.
I will come back to this post next year to modify my statement after the general election
Re: Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by franklingud(m): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2018
Three years ago when I had a dream about buhari winning the election, I told a friend of mine about the dream and told him that buhari will win the election, he didn't believe me, he even said that maybe I like buhari and that's why am saying this. I simply told him that was shown to me by God in dream. Yet he still doubted me but when buhari won the election, he confirmed and believed.
Re: Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by Alen4smit: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2018
franklingud:
Good morning nairalanders, another day another grace.
Prophecies come true, through dreams or physical hearing. God reveals future events to His children by various means including dreams.
I don't need accolades from anyone just read and understand the power of God and His prophecies.
Before buhari came into power, God revealed to His child that buhari will win. But he will not be straight forward to his campaign promises.

That was 2 years ago, in my dream buhari gave school children scholarship, he gave them school uniforms, no books, no school bags and not even pen or pencils. He even gave them one sandal not a pair. That is one right leg sandal without the left leg sandal.
Imagine the stupidity. And everybody were complaining about him for doing that.

Later on buhari started doing what God showed me in that dream.

Last year, before FR MBAKA said that some people are trying to kill buhari, God has already revealed to me that some people are trying to kill buhari.
In my dream buhari came running to me for refuge, for safety, panicking and scared to his teeth saying that some people are trying to kill him. Well, it happened in my dream that I helped him to safety. And when those people came asking me where he is hiding I denied seeing him.

Things are happening in this world.
Maybe some people tried to kill him or not I don't know but when FR MBAKA also said it I knew it was true.

God reveals things to His children.

Now last night another revelation came to me through dream as usual. Buhari again.
He told a group of people to campaign for him, from abuja to Lagos.

God has revealed once again to His child.

There are more revelations about some countries of this world and some of our musicians and celebrities but for now let's stick with Nigeria and politics.
I can't actually type everything I see here and now. But let's start with this.... More to come.

Thanks for reading.
i think you need to diagnose malaria you may be suffering from acute malaria parasite this is one of the symptoms
Re: Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by RevenGeMission: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2018
It's either brain is paining this one

Or

There's stretch mark in the brain
Re: Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by DMerciful(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
let me follow this thread so when it comes true which i beliv it will, i will reference it.
Re: Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by BRATISLAVA: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2021
DMerciful:
let me follow this thread so when it comes true which i beliv it will, i will reference it.

Did you forget this thread so soon? This is 2021, but behold!
Re: Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by Onogiede(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2021
now it has come to reality,..not only fail , he has brought terrorists destroy all the laws and institution in Nigeria,...shame on APC
Re: Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by Cyberterror: 10:13am On Apr 22, 2021
And at last, buhari won the election. Op, you were just a sadist.
Re: Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by DMerciful(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
You meant rigged the election? In hindsight, wouldn't you have preferred he lost or you like the state of Nigeria now?
Cyberterror:
And at last, buhari won the election. Op, you were just a sadist.
Re: Prophecies Fulfilled: Buhari Is Bound To Fail by DMerciful(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
Well he rigged the election but failing woefully. People pushing for breakup of the contraption
BRATISLAVA:

Did you forget this thread so soon? This is 2021, but behold!

(1) (Reply)

Jang Militias,dura-du Killer Pond,can Defence And Deceit. Pics / 2019 Presidency: Why I Call Atiku Corrupt – Keyamo Tells Senate / We Can Only Pay N25,500 As Minimum Wage, Govs Tell Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.