Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG (14292 Views)

2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari / See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker / Governorship Contests That Will Shake 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by Rick9(m): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
This ain't 2015
Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by yourtotalneeds: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
this is not true they aren't afraid any tin
Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by SourGrape: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
adioolayi:

Are you accepting PMB will win 2019 elections already You can't do that... get your PVC and test your candidate's popularity at the polls grin
Surely i will do but just to exercise my franchise but i know it's not gonna count.
Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by ozaovehe(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
pol23:
There's only one way to find out.
I know apc will do anything to retain that power...but you can't over power us all...
Demonic people...
Op,change that headline from FG to APC.
Who are the US all?
Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by CoolFreeday(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Who and who are deceiving these people for crying out loud ?
How can Buhari win when people of North central he's killing today like chicken vote for him again like they mistakenly voted in 2015 ?

How can Buhari win since majority of we christian Yorubas have rejected him. Even our Son Osibanjo whom we thought will checkmate the dictatorial tendencies of Buhari against Nigerian Christians has become a disappointment to some of us . He's keeping quite because his family members are not involved.
Of course we can't vote for buhari who is killing our Christian brothers in North central because he will definitely open the chapter of southern Christians if he wins second tenure... If buhari could sink so low in killing northern Christians, only God in heaven knows the kind of terror he will unleash on we southerners who are majority Christians..
And to those who are celebrating Akpabio's defection, it shows that most of you are politically naive. Go back to the drawing board,....SE&SS voting pattern has not changed since inception of democracy when it comes to the issue of presidential elections, and I don't see it changing soon.
Some of all these governors from those regions become irrelevant once they are no more in charge of the states they governed.
Eg
Peter Obi of Anambra exiting APGA didn't stop Anambra from becoming APGA. Even Peter Obi's candidate failed in the last guber election.

Orji Uzo Kalu has been defeated twice at his pooling unit, yet he's still deceiving Buhari about 6 million imaginary votes.. lolz.

Sullivan Chime is a political spectator in Enugu today . His defection to APC didn't change anything in Enugu state.
Chibike Amechi of Rivers state could not deliver Rivers for Buhari with all the fund he had access to, including the fact that he was a sitting Governor. Zombies should keep hoping on Akpabio to give you ten million votes of SS the same way Kenneth Okonkwo will deliver Enugu for Buhari
Even Good luck Jonathan will be deserted today if he joins APC.

Note: 2019 won't be 2015 when people voted based on religions and tribal affiliation.

you should stop deceiving yourself, Buhari is winning north central. He may not win Kwara and Benue but he is going to get good votes from the 2 states.

We are returning PMB by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by PrincewithGod(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
FG making statements about buhari's political future, do they that there is need to separate government from politicking?
Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by ZAWs: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
dukie25:

Not the same Buhari who lost in 2003, 2007 and 2011 abi?
He should thank God for the likes of Saraki, Tambuwal, Atiku etc.
Incidentally those people are now back to the PDP.

2003/7/11 isn't 2019.
BTW, when you have full access to a Factory, you surely know how to handle the Machines more easily.
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by PVision2020(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
How can Buhari win when people of North central he's killing today like chicken vote for him again like they mistakenly voted in 2015 ?

How can Buhari win since majority of we christian Yorubas have rejected him. Even our Son Osibanjo whom we thought will checkmate the dictatorial tendencies of Buhari against Nigerian Christians has become a disappointment to some of us . He's keeping quite because his family members are not involved.
Of course we can't vote for buhari who is killing our Christian brothers in North central because he will definitely open the chapter of southern Christians if he wins second tenure... If buhari could sink so low in killing northern Christians, only God in heaven knows the kind of terror he will unleash on we southerners who are majority Christians..
And to those who are celebrating Akpabio's defection, it shows that most of you are politically naive. Go back to the drawing board,....SE&SS voting pattern has not changed since inception of democracy when it comes to the issue of presidential elections, and I don't see it changing soon.
Some of all these governors from those regions become irrelevant once they are no more in charge of the states they governed.
Eg
Peter Obi of Anambra exiting APGA didn't stop Anambra from becoming APGA. Even Peter Obi's candidate failed in the last guber election.

Orji Uzo Kalu has been defeated twice at his pooling unit, yet he's still deceiving Buhari about 6 million imaginary votes.. lolz.

Sullivan Chime is a political spectator in Enugu today . His defection to APC didn't change anything in Enugu state.
Chibike Amechi of Rivers state could not deliver Rivers for Buhari with all the fund he had access to, including the fact that he was a sitting Governor. Zombies should keep hoping on Akpabio to give you ten million votes of SS the same way Kenneth Okonkwo will deliver Enugu for Buhari

Note: 2019 won't be 2015 when people voted based on religions and tribal affiliation.
My igbo sister don't worry we will massively support Rev. Atikuchukwu and Bishop Chibuikkola sarakichukwu in the forth coming election.

Be proud of your Igbo heritage for once and stop making a foool and nuisance.. of yourself.
Your religious card Don caste since 2014. Just come out clear that you're a PMC (PDP media crew).
Trying to fool we Yoruba's (factory site of propaganda) with your petty osulized propaganda is an effort in futility.

4 Likes

Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by PHILipu1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
dukie25:

Not so.
There was NO card readers in 2003,2007 and 2011.
We know how PDP use to manufacture figures from the south when ever they see Buhari winning in the north.

Have you asked yourself why PDP and it's members were in court up to the eve of the 2015 election asking the court to stop the use of card readers?

They discovered too late that they will not be able to over rig the 2015 election again like previous ones.

Even PDP Yaradua admitted that 2007 election was fraud.

No Nigeria politician can defeat Buhati in a free and fair election.

2003,2007 and 2011 elections can not be call elections.

4 Likes

Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by SouthernEmpres: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
ALL those PDP candidates dead on arrival
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

The Federal Government on Wednesday said the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is jittery of confronting President Muhammadu Buhari at the polls during the 2019 presidential election.

Reacting to the calls by Prince Uche Secondus, National Chairman of the PDP that President Buhari should resign, Alhaji Lai Mohammed while speaking exclusively to Daily Independent said the PDP knew there was nothing for them as long as the All Progressives Congress ( APC) pickd Buhari as its flag bearer.

While asking Nigerians not to take PDP serious, the Minister said the party out of desperation would keep calling on President Buhari to resign over unnecessary issues especially as the country inches towards the election.

“Nigerians shouldn’t take PDP serious. They know that no matter who they field, if their presidential candidate contests against Buhari, they will never win. They are just too scared of the man. So, they are desperate not to have Buhari on the ballot box.

“All these calls for his resignations for flimsy reasons, we will see more of it as we approach the elections.

The only way they can win is for Buhari not be on the ballot box. Once he contests, they know there is nothing for them. I am just coming from Akwa Ibom state and i cannot believe what i saw.

“PDP will look for every means not to have Buhari on the ballot box. Tomorrow morning, they are going to find another flimsy excuse on why he must resign and not contest the election. All these talks about resignation is just because they are afraid of facing him.

” I repeat, all calls by PDP that President Muhammadu Buhari should resign is borne out of a morbid fear that the man is undefeatable at the ballot box,” the Minister said.

https://independent.ng/resignation-pdp-jittery-about-facing-buhari-at-the-polls-fg-2/amp/
Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by TimeManager(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
Stop talking Nonsense
kiss the truth
Dude, I don't mean to be harsh but I don't see you getting any better.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by PVision2020(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
adioolayi:

I am a Yoruba Christian, I have PVC... entitled to just one Vote... and I am Voting PMB in 2019.
I don't know where you get your "We Yoruba Christian " generalisation from
You dey mind the mumu igbo girl. The religious card that GEJ played with pastor Bosun that sent him to otuoeke is the same thing she is trying to hold on.

Sowore for president #gbam

4 Likes

Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by bloodykiller: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
[s]
TimeManager:

Dude, I don't mean to be harsh but I don't see you getting any better.

kiss the truth!
[/s]
shatap there and get out
who's talking about getting better
my job is to make people like you
kiss the truth tongue

1 Like

Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by Whobedatte(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
adioolayi:

From our moniker, who do you think Nairalanders will believe to be a Yoruba
Na by moniker?
Your conscience judges you more ogbeni
Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by Queseda: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
Whobedatte:

Real Yoruba Christians know ourselves baba
Eiyah, IPOB pigs don locate this one, there's nothing like Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim in the SW. We are not fanatics like those terrorists upnorth or those hateful lots across the Niger
Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by Clean2016: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
tesppidd:
Even as a lone man without any incumbent power, political structure and governor's support, this political enigma of a man was polling around 10 million votes.

Now armed with;

-25 state governors
-55 senators
-200 reps
-36 federal ministers
-inec chairman
-police IG
-dss boss
-chief of army staff
-the jagaban of Nigeria

This man will literally demolish any inconsequential element pdp wants to present as candidate.

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.

Let them sit behind internet and be deceiving themselves. The funny part is we are yet to see who is contesting from PDP.

1 Like

Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by Lovetoglory(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
dukie25:

hahahaha! this man will not kill me ooo. lost where? with the pdp rigging machines that were on ground? my broda, open your eyes again, think again, with present reality, you think say Baba go lose election for 2019 if that is what you are thinking that he will lose, i just think you are day-dreaming hahahahaha never see anything. sai Baba till 2023. show me the presidential candidate that will defeat him firts let me see, olodo
Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by Lovetoglory(m): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
tesppidd:
Even as a lone man without any incumbent power, political structure and governor's support, this political enigma of a man was polling around 10 million votes.

Now armed with;

-25 state governors
-55 senators
-200 reps
-36 federal ministers
-inec chairman
-police IG
-dss boss
-chief of army staff
-the jagaban of Nigeria

This man will literally demolish any inconsequential element pdp wants to present as candidate.

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.
my broda, abeg leave those fooling themselves jare. they never see anything. sai baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Eg

oshiomole didn't win Edo for buhari despite billions he spent..

South south and south East are not cows to push around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2018
Project Daura.
Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 10, 2018
TimeManager:

He has got the Jagaban behind him. Watch as he coasts home to victory come 2019.

kiss the truth!

PDP didn't lose in 2015 because of Tifffnubu.

PDP lost because Kwakwanso, Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Shekarau, Obasanjo, etc left PDP. They are all back now.
Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 10, 2018
tesppidd:

Now armed with;

-25 state governors
-55 senators
-200 reps
-36 federal ministers
-inec chairman
-police IG
-dss boss
-chief of army staff
-the jagaban of Nigeria

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.

GEJ had all that and lost.

PDP is back.
OBJ is back.
TY Danjuma is back.
Saraki Shekarau Kwakwanso Tambuwal n other heavy weight a are now back.

Buhari has also killed thousands of souls in the middle belt n thus he will lose a lot of votes there.

Buhari is going.
Re: Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2018
Afamed:

But you didn't remind us ,it was the same Buhari that defeated a seating president

He won because OBJ Saraki Kwakwanso Atiku Tambuwal TY Danjuma led PDP in 2014, They are all back now. Unknown to many of u, Many Awusa PDP men are still within APC to wreck the party n silently work against buhari in 2019.

THE PERMUTATIONS HAVE CHANGED.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign / Poverty, Insecurity, Explosive Demographic Growth In Nigeria Worrisome – UN / Kukah: Buhari Making It Difficult For Nigerians To Celebrate Diversity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.