Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 (194729 Views)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by engrchidi4real(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
Please my fellow members of naira land,I just joined this forum newly, pls can anyone be specific on wen d 2013 dssc list is expected.am so happy to be a member.
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
If u are close to newspaper stand pls check todays punch it seems army have shortlisted today. Chek and report bak.
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by engrchidi4real(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
Thanks for the info,but I just checked todays punch,the list of dssc and ssc is not there,but I have told someone to help me get daily trust of today,but it will reach me by tomorrow,so I will report by tommorrow
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by vikto1: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
†ђξ list is out try τ̲̅ȍ go τ̲̅ȍ der site all u av τ̲̅ȍ do is τ̲̅ȍ select †ђξ center u choose for †ђξ test den check if ur name is shortlisted all d best
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by almajiri101: 12:06am On Jul 18, 2013
vikto1: †ђξ list is out try τ̲̅ȍ go τ̲̅ȍ der site all u av τ̲̅ȍ do is τ̲̅ȍ select †ђξ center u choose for †ђξ test den check if ur name is shortlisted all d best
Nigerian Army *NA* not Nigerian Navy.
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by Chetimah(m): 2:53am On Jul 18, 2013
almajiri101: Nigerian Army *NA* not Nigerian Navy.
.....d name are for d recruit dat wrote der xam som tyms ago
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by engrchidi4real(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
Yes I am talking about nigerian army 2013 dssc and ssc.pls did u say that the list is out.if yes pls tell me hw to go about it. I.e checking if my name is on the list.
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by chukwuinya: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
is not yet out bro
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by engrchidi4real(m): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
Kk chuwuinya, pls house keep me posted, although my uncle who is a brig general is the person helping me but its my belive that it is only God that can make everything possible.thanks to u all.
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by engrchidi4real(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Fellow Nl,wats happening any update on the 2013 DSSc?
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by samobaba4u(m): 2:22am On Jul 21, 2013
engrchidi4real: Kk chuwuinya, pls house keep me posted, although my uncle who is a brig general is the person helping me but its my belive that it is only God that can make everything possible.thanks to u all.
If ur uncle is brg. Gen, u should be d one updating us here not d other way round. pls, get info and share with us from ur uncle.
Or ppl in the house what do u think?
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by engrchidi4real(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
Yes tanks 4 reminding me.although I dnt like calling his cos he a very busy person,but I just called him now to ask him when the list will be shortlisted,he said that will be a written exam 4 everybody this year after which people will be shortlisted from the people who passed the exam. The reasons he gave was that most people who have degree cert.can't defened it.
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by engrchidi4real(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Fellows members of NL,information reaching me 4rm my uncle who is a Brig Gen is that this year,their is going to be a written exam 4 everyone who apllied 4 Dssc and ssc b4 their will be any shorlistment 4rm ppl who passed the exams cos it has been noticed that most ppl with degrees certs can't defend their results so start preparing 4 d exams. Best of luck to all of us.
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by unshake(m): 6:19am On Jul 24, 2013
any latest
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by chukwuinya: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
engrchidi4real: Fellows members of NL,information reaching me 4rm my uncle who is a Brig Gen is that this year,their is going to be a written exam 4 everyone who apllied 4 Dssc and ssc b4 their will be any shorlistment 4rm ppl who passed the exams cos it has been noticed that most ppl with degrees certs can't defend their results so start preparing 4 d exams. Best of luck to all of us.
no problem with that then cos we are waiting
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by uchenna79: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pls wen will nigeria army shortlisted names come out and the date for the interview?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by engrchidi4real(m): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dear frnd I dnt kw if u gt my msg,prepare 4 written exams b4 any shortlistment and 4da interview mostly current affairs,english,maths and history of nigeria expecially concerning the nigerian armed forces.
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by uchenna79: 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
Thanks for the info am much grateful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by nwalaw: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
ples when is the list of ssc and dssc 2013 will come out?
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by xykms101: 1:30am On Jul 31, 2013
engrchidi4real: Fellows members of NL,information reaching me 4rm my uncle who is a Brig Gen is that this year,their is going to be a written exam 4 everyone who apllied 4 Dssc and ssc b4 their will be any shorlistment 4rm ppl who passed the exams cos it has been noticed that most ppl with degrees certs can't defend their results so start preparing 4 d exams. Best of luck to all of us.
That your brother must be high on mat sticks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by dodooo(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
d big gen mst be lyin, list will b realised on 15th of dis month. comferd
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by ayodeji86: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
dodooo: d big gen mst be lyin, list will b realised on 15th of dis month. comferd
Na pple like u make dem decide to start writing exams
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by engrchidi4real(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
dodooo: d big gen mst be lyin, list will b realised on 15th of dis month. comferd
well,if u say that a 1 star general is lying to me,its ok I dnt kw where u got ur own information from. All d best
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by ediokomb(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
please stop lying about this all stuff, dont let God answer the prayers of the unemployed o>
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by engrchidi4real(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
ediokomb: please stop lying about this all stuff, dont let God answer the prayers of the unemployed o>
meaning?
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by engrchidi4real(m): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
ediokomb: please stop lying about this all stuff, dont let God answer the prayers of the unemployed o>
dnt tell me u're afraid of writing exams.
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by okoligee: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
I got info dat d application is counciled we should expect anoda application d man who promised to help me told me although I dont believe. Wen are we expectin d writin exam.
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by sam4(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2013
is shortlisted names into Nigeria army out on the Aug 15th 2013?
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by engrchidi4real(m): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2013
okoligee: I got info dat d application is counciled we should expect anoda application d man who promised to help me told me although I dont believe. Wen are we expectin d writin exam.
my uncle did not tell me exactly wen,but 4rm wat he was saying it culd be by the end.of the month
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:02am On Aug 18, 2013

Must u comment on this thread ? Na fool like u no dey let people wit vital info share am.. I believe u don check ur name, afterall thursday was 15th.
Re: Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 by 1forall: 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
This is the 2010 thread. The Nigerian Army 2013 recruitment thread is here https://www.nairaland.com/1233736/nigerian-army-dssc-scc-2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.