Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. (9838 Views)

EFCC Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of Key Tinubu Ally / NFIU Bans Cash Withdrawals From Govt Accounts Effective March / Vote Buying: We’ll Seal Govt Accounts Early January – NFIU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Everybody is working for saraki... Everyone in the executive arm
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by Abduljohn(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
God please help us to see beyond politics on issues surrounding our system. Amen
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by NothingDoMe: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
jchioma:
Foolish EFCC
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by Ezi1993(f): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Bella55555:
pls clear my doubts i heard the INEC chairman is related to your president just curious
Exactly what I heard too.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by berryford: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Confused government, they are out of tactics
They are all mad people angry
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by Christophorus(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Are you in need of a good graphics designer to offer free services to your firm when the need arises?

Is your office location situated around the Area 1 to Area 10 axis of Abuja, Nigeria?

Send a mail
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by orisa37: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Good
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by Cowbuhari: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
[s][/s]
Fariq:

They wrote letters to ECOWAS court, ECOWAS made him their leader.

They threat him to ICC, ICC honour only him with invitation to deliver speech.

They report him to US government, US president invited and eulogies him.

They are mulling to report him to UN, they've invited him to deliver LECTURE on September 25.

Certainly, Nigeria is on the rise, but the so call LANDLORDS are crying because Baba want all of us to be Nigerian landlord.

President Buhari, where others failed you will surely SUCCEED.

Sai Buhari.
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

cow say that to your fellow zombies
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by emmadaji: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
Buhari is a traitor
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by KaptainAfrika: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Fake news.

1. Only individual accounts can be frozen;
2. and only after getting a court order.
3. Read PART IV (Offenses) of the law that set-up the EFCC
4. How come it was Benue and Akwa Ibom accounts that were frozen (FAKE NEWS), but that of Kwara was not frozen - was this not supposed to be punishment for defection?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by ganye1: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
EFFC did unfreeze any state's accounts because it has not frozen any state's account. It is a continuation of a pattern of lies by Benue and Akwa Ibom state governments and we should expect more to come from the desperate power mongers in PDP.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/breaking-weve-not-frozen-any-akwa-ibom-account-efcc/

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by innocential3032(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
oshiomole is a bastard, buhari is a dead man, APC is a party of devil
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by donb06: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hmmmmm trusting these politicians at your perils just keeping my fingers crossed and watching... anyways get this wonderful offer.

Are you new to String Instruments (Bass, Acoustic, Semi-acoustic, Violins, Viola, Cello etc.) Or are you a PRO already, we've got wonderful stuff to soothe your LIFE OF STRING INSTRUMENTS at affordable prices... just visit https://www.gopandy.com/?ref=4&post_type=product&s=strings OR call or whatsapp 09039444542

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by ishayaauta(m): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
hukizoneb:
YOU MUST NOT MISS THIS INCREDIBLE FREE TRAINING
When will you bring your training to Abuja meanwhile correct my to *by

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
thunderbabs:
Buhari, Apc, Efcc, Dss are all MAD in an unholy matrimony.

Screw them all. Power must change hands and i pray dey re all dealt with in return for this flagrant abuse of power.

Mo'fuckers
...my guy u dey vex o

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by fujirice: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
Fariq:

They wrote letters to ECOWAS court, ECOWAS made him their leader.

They threat him to ICC, ICC honour only him with invitation to deliver speech.

They report him to US government, US president invited and eulogies him.

They are mulling to report him to UN, they've invited him to deliver LECTURE on September 25.

Certainly, Nigeria is on the rise, but the so call LANDLORDS are crying because Baba want all of us to be Nigerian landlord.

President Buhari, where others failed you will surely SUCCEED.

Sai Buhari.
Lol!
What do you take us for?
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by deedy111: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
I regret why am sharing country with these thieves
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by Bella55555(f): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2018
Ezi1993:

Exactly what I heard too.
does that mean it is true ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Implement 2014 Confab Report If You Are Sincere, Adebanjo Tells Buhari / PMB Signs ₦982 Billion Supplementary 2021 Budget / No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.