Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Nigerians Reactions To The Newly Launched Nigeria Air - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Reactions To The Newly Launched Nigeria Air (319 Views)

The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State / The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State / Update On The Newly Enhanced Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Reactions To The Newly Launched Nigeria Air by TheFisayo(f): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
The announcement of the newly launched Nigeria’s National carrier “Nigerian Air” took the world by storm… At least a few people that did not see this coming, I for one did not see this coming, and I can not tell if this is here to stay or not, but I’d rather just watch the space.

Meanwhile, after seeing its launch on the 18th of July, I went to twitter and my other social media accounts to ask people what they taught about this new developments, and this is what they had to say; (see inserted pictures below)...

Apart from the fact that most of these comments were funny, I could not help but think of this as another political strategy for the upcoming elections. Although, in the midst of all this, I do hope they do things right and think of the lives that would be flying on the plane when they begin operation on the 19th of December. And as always, the message I keep preaching is “excellence“, let that be their watch word.

Do you also think it is a political scheme? (DO VISIT A COMMENT AND VISIT MY SITE FOR MORE ARTICLES ON TRAVEL- https://thefisayo.com/)

Follow me on Twitter @TheFisayo

Follow me on Instagram @TheFisayo

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Something I Don’t Know Already / Nationwide Strike: Dana Air Now To Reschedule Passengers / The Travel Business (lets Discuss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.