Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

A Serious Warning Against Using Contact Lenses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Serious Warning Against Using Contact Lenses (260 Views)

Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes / A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Serious Warning Against Using Contact Lenses by chrisnwoke1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
This is a letter of apology to all the female folks on Facebook that make use of contact lenses and felt like committing suicide after reading my post against the use.

I am very sorry to have adviced you into godliness.
You are now angry and offended in me because I told you that the contact lenses you use can damage your eyes.

OK, continue...
But I pray your journey in vanity fair will not end with blindness and eye ulcers.

I Pray that eternity will not hold you responsible for altering God's image and that God will still be happy with you for changing His creation ordinances.

You said I should not judge you.
That is to say you are entering into a den of gloominess and you are raking against a watchman blowing the shofar for your exodus from destruction.
Congratulations!

You like it when we say sweet things...
Blood line descending from the times of Noah.
You like it when you come for counselling looking like Jezebel and we say you are beautiful while you wink like a ghost...
POOR SOUL!

How can you claim to be sexy and still love being called a daughter of Abraham!
I laugh because you can't claim to be a child of God and still be helping Satan.

You want contact lenses so that you will take more lost souls to the same hell you have vowed to enter.

You are that strange woman that God has advised us against and here is the divine counsel:
"Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee WITH HER EYELIDS."
Proverbs 6:25.

We are careful of your vain beauty!

You prefer eyelids that make you wink like a mermaid spirit instead of the blessed one you already have!

I love you to tell you Truth and if I don't, God is my witness.

We have vowed to deliver you from hell fire even though you have chosen to end there.
God will still use us to liberate some of you.

Some are even Church overseers wives that prefer to appear like Jezebel, but God will still give us platforms to rescue them in this end time mission.

Please don't damage your eyes because you want to please some fake guys that want only your body and wouldn't care about your eternal soul.

You are black, love it.
You are fair, love it.
You are white, love it.

Forget being fake... Fake people don't last...

Don't think that the Angels on judgement day would get confused on recognizing your treasonable self since you changed your colour...they'll still search you out and you got no place to hide, you know!

See even Google is a witness to these tidings I am saying.
If you refused to listen to the Bible on this matter, at least listen to Google, it is speaking truth.
Don't blind yourself for carnal pleasure.

If you go blind, the boys hunting you will retreat back to their holes.
Receive spiritual sense!

Repentance is beyond garments...it is a heart rending.
When you rend your heart, your garment will change too.

Forget those Mammon preachers that prefer to eat your money than to save your souls.
I love you and I am not better than you.

Please don't hate me the more...
"But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you THE TRUTH, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham."
John 8:40.
MARANATHA!

https:///?phone=2347032469360

https://www.facebook.com/christiannwoke24

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Above All Limitations / Have You Prayed Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.