Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

The Fate Of Running Master's Degree At Open University Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Fate Of Running Master's Degree At Open University Nigeria (278 Views)

Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him / ICAN Unveils ICAN University, Nigeria's First Accounting University / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fate Of Running Master's Degree At Open University Nigeria by w1sEmAn: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dear Nairalander,
I have so much zeal for Education but time does not permit me because of my work and finance,as i am the first born of the family with five other children behind me.
I am earning N35,000 monthly and want to do my Masters in ICT and still be working.
Since Open University gives opportunity to study and work so i am looking at it as the best option for me since i dont have sponsor.
please kindly advice me,i have been hearing lots of complains about studying at Open University like people dont graduate or missing Exam scripts bla bla bla.....
please if you have any experience or any closed relative of yours kindly advice me because i dont have money to waste:
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Osun Tertiary Institutions Declare Indefinite Strike As Govt Condemns Action / UNICAL Post UTME Screening Schedule 2018/2019 / Borno Presents N5m Cheque To Israel Galadima, Highest JAMB Scorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.